• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] [Umbra] {16} [Evil]

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
In Game Name: MunchlaxHero
Current Hero Paths/Specs: Dragoon/Smith
What can you contribute to Umbra: I can contribute my smith skills and pvp skills. i know how to use redstone really good and can make traps and other devices
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): Unfortunately it makes me lag but at the very least i will be able to listen
What other towns have you been in or are in now: i lived in amegakure and owned wv
Side notes:
Im a pokemon and i will not faint.

In game Name: Im_a_Pickle
Current Hero Paths/ Specs: Enchanter/ Ninja
What can you contribute to Umbra: I can add my enchanting and pvp skills. I love pvp and my friends say I'm good at it.
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak: Yes but I'm somewhat shy at first so I'd have to warm up to you guys. :)
What other towns have you lived in before or are in now: I've lived in Newerth and Wyntervale.
Side notes: Oak, oak stole my town and took everything I had. I'm not saying I'm joining this town for revenge, but that would be sweet. Also, I'm a Pickle and am very tasty. :)

I would like to post an update, Vexxer is the one that banned and stole from me, not Oak. Oak had nothing to do with this and was actually quite against this. Just clarifying so noone gets the wrong idea. Sorry :)

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
In Game Name: STDs4YouAnd4Me
Current Hero Paths/Specs: Beguiler/Ninja/Disciple/Mystic/Bloodmage/Cleric/Farmer/Engineer
What can you contribute to Umbra: Cyber sex
How active are you on HC: I can play any time you call my cellphone.
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): I talk on teamspeak all the time! I never shut up!
What other towns have you been in or are in now: Braavos (was super cool!) Genesis (Best time of my life!)
Side notes:
My interests include Ghouls and magnets.

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
@munchlaxhero @Im_a_Pickle

alright, I'm gonna make an executive decision here and deny you both. You were both told to wait as Lumont is away and we wanted to discuss with all the managers. But it's not fair to to keep you both hanging while we wait for Lumont to come back and since you both seem to keep messaging us asking if your apps have been approved, i'm just gonna say no at this time.

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
Thank you for telling me, i didnt no he was gone and im srry if i have been a burden and thank you for your time.

Ok, sounds fair enough. I didn't know Lumont was gone, sorry. Maybe when he gets we can discuss it then? Just wondering. Thanks for letting us know.

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
Ok, I just wanted to make certain things clear about Umbra in the hopes that people will understand in the future why they get rejected. I often feel sorta shitty rejecting people who are seemingly nice people that have plenty to contribute to a town.

here are some of the top reasons why you will likely be rejected by Umbra

1. you are a noob (simple as that, if you are new to the server, and havent yet mastered a class, you will probably get denied)
2. you don't know anyone in umbra (umbra has a lot of people in it who are friends irl, or have been in towns together or gamed together for a long period of time)
3. you're a jerk (most of the people in umbra get along with one another, thats what makes our town so stable as far as members go. when you join umbra you tend to stay because we our a good mix up people with some older members to help offset the younger players. Umbra has rejected several very good pvpers simply based on being unbearable in ts)
4. being too much in rp, town drama, bla bla bla (umbra just pvp's and hangs out. we don't have aspirations for upgrading the town, collecting materials, and doing all that other stuff that non pvp towns tend to get off on)
5. bad reputation (if you are a hacker, thief, region abuser)
6. town hopper (if you've been in 5 towns, then umbra probably isnt the place for you. we like members that are going to want to hang around to be part of the pvp and not just bounce when a few people go inactive

also, try not to be a rager like koen. umbra are professional trolls. we typically do it without resorting to name calling or crossing the line like some other players do on the server. it always amazes me how guys like koen get muted for raging, then accuse people like me of harassing him, when typically all i do is claim that i won, when in reality i lost. it's not my fault I see the world through rose coloured glasses

7. if you are @hilltim1

Last edited:

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
Ok thank you for clarifing, and fyi i dont fit into any of those, ive played hc for 5-6 months now, im just about to master goon and ive mastered smith before too, my good friend boogeymen is there, im not a jerk ask anyone that has been in town with me, i usually dont have town drama and i dont know if i ever have, i havent hacked or stolen i actually think i have a good reputation and im not a town hopper ive been in 2 so far, and the second i owned so i have experience there

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
i understand. im just trying to say that nobody gets in, and its not meant as an insult. we're just picky as fuck and most people that have joined our town have happened not from apps, but from DESTINY.

ok, that last part sounded a little gay

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
I don't think it's a bad thing if we got someone geared toward upgrading. Expansion is nice, especially when it comes at little to no work from "us lazy pvp'ers".

lumont

Legacy Supporter 3
In Game Name: monkeyfatzer
Current Hero Paths/Specs: Wizard:65/Ninja:62/Dreadknight:62/Paladin:65 Specs are Miner:56/Smith:60
What can you contribute to Umbra: I feel as if I am decent at PvP, I am not the best, but I can play almost any role, I am not very good at healer. If needed I could level up any class for team fights.
How active are you on HC: I'm on every day(Unless IRL stuff happens)
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): Yes
What other towns have you been in or are in now: Emberhollow, Newerth
Side notes: I enjoy talking to people from Umbra, you guys are pretty cool.

@monkeyfatzer, your application to Umbra has been, ACCEPTED!

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
I don't think it's a bad thing if we got someone geared toward upgrading. Expansion is nice, especially when it comes at little to no work from "us lazy pvp'ers".
shut up stds, expanding is a pain in the ass and bumps our stupid weekly tax up even more than it already is. unless you plan to start mining and contributing more than just your nutty professor contraptions, you have no say in whether w should expand.

xxxxoooo

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
shut up stds, expanding is a pain in the ass and bumps our stupid weekly tax up even more than it already is. unless you plan to start mining and contributing more than just your nutty professor contraptions, you have no say in whether w should expand.

xxxxoooo
You sound mad, are you mad?