• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] [Umbra] {16} [Evil]

Ellron23

Legacy Supporter 3
Forum_Bump_by_EvilAuthoressK_chan.jpg

Avoir

Obsidian
Application:
In Game Name: FrankyDemon1996
Current Hero Paths/Specs: Dragoon
What can you contribute to Umbra: I'm an active pvper and I'm good at what I do.
How active are you on HC: I Usually play around 1-2 hours a day sometimes more....
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): Yes, I have ts and talk with you guys pretty often.
What other towns have you been in or are in now: Umbra,LO(LOTR).
Side notes: I want too say sorry too I_Love_Miners and J1mmy for being a dick/tool with them in the past, i'm ready to smarten up too be in the town. I love pvping like you guys know, and I Hi, I'm 12. that shit because I love going ham on people.

xRedDeadx

Glowing Redstone
Application:
In Game Name: FrankyDemon1996
Current Hero Paths/Specs: Dragoon
What can you contribute to Umbra: I'm an active pvper and I'm good at what I do.
How active are you on HC: I Usually play around 1-2 hours a day sometimes more....
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): Yes, I have ts and talk with you guys pretty often.
What other towns have you been in or are in now: Umbra,LO(LOTR).
Side notes: I want too say sorry too I_Love_Miners and J1mmy for being a dick/tool with them in the past, i'm ready to smarten up too be in the town. I love pvping like you guys know, and I Hi, I'm 12. that shit because I love going ham on people.
Please accept him. Hes really awesome and cool. Also, hes probably the second best pvper on the server after victim130.
And hes sorry for being a dick/tool so that means hes pretty cool.

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
hmmmmmmm

franky, I never had a huge problem with you. the fact that you left twice is the biggest reason why I would say no. That, and if one person is unhappy about you being in the town, it generally gives a bad vibe if that person is an active player. So, for me the most important thing is that everyone is on the same page..... so I'll have to talk about it with everyone.

In Game Name:Dillybar928
Current Hero Paths/Specs: rogue (going for ninja or runeblade)
What can you contribute to Umbra: a high level of pvp and maturity
How active are you on HC: very, as long as ive been playing at least lol
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): listen
What other towns have you been in or are in now: none
Side notes:
I am loyal and will follow any orders given to me. I am not fairly good at pvp( id like to say great but it sounds a bit narcissistic haha) i am going to be very active on this server, also i have played on almost nothing but hardcore pvp servers for quite some time and know what it is all about.
Also i have always loved completely demolishing other people in pvp, kind of having everyone be intimidated, im quite good at getting people to that point as well. I am new however and hope we can get around the fact that im new and not exactly leveled up or anything much :/

Ellron23

Legacy Supporter 3
hmmmmmmm

franky, I never had a huge problem with you. the fact that you left twice is the biggest reason why I would say no. That, and if one person is unhappy about you being in the town, it generally gives a bad vibe if that person is an active player. So, for me the most important thing is that everyone is on the same page..... so I'll have to talk about it with everyone.

As the most active Umbro, I'm going to take executive action on this one. Step aside.
DENIED.
where everybody knows your name

who wants to join my new town called Cheers?

I will if he is accepted.

Ellron23

Legacy Supporter 3
Side notes:
I am loyal and will follow any orders given to me. I am not fairly good at pvp( id like to say great but it sounds a bit narcissistic haha) i am going to be very active on this server, also i have played on almost nothing but hardcore pvp servers for quite some time and know what it is all about.
Also i have always loved completely demolishing other people in pvp, kind of having everyone be intimidated, im quite good at getting people to that point as well. I am new however and hope we can get around the fact that im new and not exactly leveled up or anything much :/

You sound pretty Secretly we are gay.
I would tell lumont to look at your app, but he'd just say: "ACCEPTED!"
I_Love_Miners or Delfofthebla, opinions?

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
Side notes:

this guy says he prefers to join the tree creepers even after sam dissed him in the rangpur thread.

d-fucking-nied

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Umbra
Umbra started out as a faction of underdogs, after being raided continuously by players and being told we were nothing. We arose from the shadows with our heads held high, and punished those who challenged us. Those who hide their faces behind masks are mere children hiding their true character behind lies.
We dare you to challenge us.

You merely adopted the dark,we were born in it.
I_Love_Miners
Delfofthebla
Haunted9899
Members:
Leo2596
Ellron23
realmatt10000
Jdyoungs
ninjabizkit
macura
Uin153
Ordinary