• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] [Umbra] {16} [Evil]

Ellron23

Legacy Supporter 3
Dood I run how da admens clozed da tread bcuz dad teedrinkers got too ghey. Leik te Umvra trolololol and da samdamann was cereal under den da wunderbread was all lelellelellelelle to or die!!1 den da hunerabl c12 wus Leik, Sam u ghey, den da admins ur leki dis es enuf bhut da tee ceepers ned 2 ghetghood u know? Lull umbra ftw trololololopllol

Tridentx

Stone
In Game Name: Tridentx
Current Hero Paths/Specs: Warrior level 18.
What can you contribute to Umbra: I realise due to my level that my pvp skills are going to be lacking due to my level being so low. However I havnt been active for a few months because of of my workload gong overboard after getting a promotion at work. That workload as decreased substantially now and id like to get back into herocraft. I can if accepted change back to my wizard which was I believe level 45. I can contribute in anyway you want me too. I'm a pretty decent builder and I was quite handy at redstone in the past, I'm not too up to date with the relatively new redstone items however I have been reading up on them. I can supply my own items and weaponry and would be willing to gather itemsor the good of the town if need be.
How active are you on HC: I have been very inactive up until recently in which I explained above. Now that im getting back into the swing of things I will becoming very active in the weeks to come.
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): Yes I can.
What other towns have you been in or are in now: I remember being in and building a town called Durotar months ago. I checked the state of that town a few hours ago however and unfortunately it looks as if its long being abandoned.
Side notes: If you have any further questions for me feel free to ask or pm me if you don't want to mess up your recruitment thread.

Ellron23

Legacy Supporter 3
What can you contribute to Umbra: I realise due to my level that my pvp skills are going to be lacking due to my level being so low. However I havnt been active for a few months because of of my workload gong overboard after getting a promotion at work. That workload as decreased substantially now and id like to get back into herocraft. I can if accepted change back to my wizard which was I believe level 45. I can contribute in anyway you want me too. I'm a pretty decent builder and I was quite handy at redstone in the past, I'm not too up to date with the relatively new redstone items however I have been reading up on them. I can supply my own items and weaponry and would be willing to gather itemsor the good of the town if need be.
How active are you on HC: I have been very inactive up until recently in which I explained above. Now that im getting back into the swing of things I will becoming very active in the weeks to come.
What other towns have you been in or are in now: I remember being in and building a town called Durotar months ago. I checked the state of that town a few hours ago however and unfortunately it looks as if its long being abandoned.
Side notes: If you have any further questions for me feel free to ask or pm me if you don't want to mess up your recruitment thread.

Hey! You sound pretty cool. Congrats on the promotion. Durotar has been dissolved, yes. We have a few (one?) past Durotarian in our town, Ordinary, I'm not sure if you know him. At this point in time we have quite a few wizards (four?), but I'm not going to discourage you from being a wizard, it's the best class in the game, and it has amazing utility. We have some old guys in Umbra like you, so you can talk 'bout dem 'good 'ol days'. I'm pretty sure I_Love_Miners is pushing 47, right? And Haunted has a fucking child.
I_Love_Miners Delfofthebla Haunted9899 lumont

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5

good app. we'll get back to you asap

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
Tridentx contact myself, lumont, delfofthebla, haunted in game some time and we can maybe take you along for some pvp and talk in team speak. Sorta wanna learn more about your personality and ability I guess.

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
Tridentx btw, what hours do you plan on playing at? we mostly all live in the pacific time zone so it would kind of suck to have you join the town but never be around to actually pvp with you since youre from england

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Application:
In Game Name: Jupiterrome
Current Hero Paths/Specs: I switch class a lot so I have lvl 30 in a few class but atm im a lvl 45 wizard
What can you contribute to Umbra: I can build collect port you guys around and do whatever is bet for the town! :D
How active are you on HC: Every day Usually
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): Listen (im a good listener :D)
What other towns have you been in or are in now: Altum Demonswood Wyntervale
Side notes: Ellron23 told me to apply :D

P.S I can just be your taxi and port for u XD

Ellron23

Legacy Supporter 3
Application:
Current Hero Paths/Specs:
What can you contribute to Umbra: I can build collect port you guys around and do whatever is bet for the town! :D
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): Listen (im a good listener :D)

lumont

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Application:
Current Hero Paths/Specs: I switch class a lot so I have lvl 30 in a few class but atm im a lvl 45 wizard

P.S I can just be your taxi and port for u XD
didn't you apply for freeps.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Yeah But ellron told me to apply, cuz I freeps said they want me to work on pvp and I dont rlly wanna join anymore...