• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] The Vigil [Lawful Good]

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Just because you call him that doesn't make it correct. Proper grammar still exists!

No! In the context that I was using dwarfer as the base, the proper usage would be Dwarfer's. If I used Dwarfers as the base (which I didn't) then Dwarfers' would be correct.

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
No! In the context that I was using dwarfer as the base, the proper usage would be Dwarfer's. If I used Dwarfers as the base (which I didn't) then Dwarfers' would be correct.

But you cannot use Dwarfer as the base, because his name is not Dwarfer, it's Dwarfers.

Humza64

TNT
  • Your Minecraft IGN: Humza64
  • Past towns: None
  • What do you want to contribute: I want to be a helpful member. I am great at redstone and creative building.
  • What do you expect from the town: I wish to be treated kindly and to have fun.
  • Alignment: I am great at being generous and kind.
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I am very creative and wish to grow up as a science major. In Minecraft, I just want fun. The reason I got Minecraft was a more affordable way to play with LEGOs. I only play on weekends during the school year (U.S.A) and during the summer I play whenever I feel like it.

TheAncientTeam

Legacy Supporter 7
  • Your Minecraft IGN:TheAncientTeam
  • Past towns:Jericho
  • What do you want to contribute:My Scottishness?
  • What do you expect from the town:I was hoping to meet some good people to speak to and maybe see what I can help with to get rid of my boredom
  • Alignment:I try to remain neutral but being scottish and all I get a little grumpy from time to time
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I am Scottish, I want to be an animator, I have wanted to get better at building or try to accomplish something within a town.

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
  • What do you expect from the town:I was hoping to meet some good people to speak to and maybe see what I can help with to get rid of my boredom
  • Alignment:I try to remain neutral but being scottish and all I get a little grumpy from time to time
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I am Scottish, I want to be an animator, I have wanted to get better at building or try to accomplish something within a town.
Btw, he's scottish.

squarlight

Iron
  • Your Minecraft IGN: squarlight
  • Past towns: No
  • What do you want to contribute: Though I'm new to Herocraft, and haven't really done much yet, I could be contributing with either building, gathering materials and stuff.
  • What do you expect from the town: I expect meeting good people, and also learn a lot during this time, but also joining at some cool events maybe.
  • Alignment: Good.
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I'm a person that never gives up on something when I first start. I like succeeding at something, and even more than that, I like to meet people. My goals right now in this server, got to be joining a town and meet good people.

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
  • Your Minecraft IGN:Theazian
  • Past towns:None
  • What do you want to contribute:Myself, my wittiness, and my lore
  • What do you expect from the town: Aerokii's companionship
  • Alignment: Neutral good....I like to consider myself a bit insane
  • Describe yourself and your goals: No real goals

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
  • Your Minecraft IGN:Theazian
  • Past towns:None
  • What do you want to contribute:Myself, my wittiness, and my lore
  • What do you expect from the town: Aerokii's companionship
  • Alignment: Neutral good....I like to consider myself a bit insane
  • Describe yourself and your goals: No real goals
You aren't Worthy! Not anyone can call themselves compaions to the great and all powerful Aeroki!
JKJK! We need another crazy person in town (I get lonely...) Contact Aeroki, Dwarfers or I to get you set up

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Love to have you on! We need more Scottish people. I like them. Anyway...Just pester Aerokii, Dwarfers, or I and we'll set you up!

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
  • Your Minecraft IGN: squarlight
  • Past towns: No
  • What do you want to contribute: Though I'm new to Herocraft, and haven't really done much yet, I could be contributing with either building, gathering materials and stuff.
  • What do you expect from the town: I expect meeting good people, and also learn a lot during this time, but also joining at some cool events maybe.
  • Alignment: Good.
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I'm a person that never gives up on something when I first start. I like succeeding at something, and even more than that, I like to meet people. My goals right now in this server, got to be joining a town and meet good people.
Accepted, get in contact with Aerokii, malikdanab, or I! Also, I noticed you are from Norway, hopefully we still will be able to catch each other online with the timezone differences.
  • Your Minecraft IGN: Humza64
  • Past towns: None
  • What do you want to contribute: I want to be a helpful member. I am great at redstone and creative building.
  • What do you expect from the town: I wish to be treated kindly and to have fun.
  • Alignment: I am great at being generous and kind.
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I am very creative and wish to grow up as a science major. In Minecraft, I just want fun. The reason I got Minecraft was a more affordable way to play with LEGOs. I only play on weekends during the school year (U.S.A) and during the summer I play whenever I feel like it.
Accepted, get in contact with Aerokii, malikdanab, or I in game!