• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] The Vigil [Lawful Good]

• Your Minecraft IGN: superspy30 - nick is DragoParagon13
  • Past towns: none
  • What do you want to contribute: Despite being new to Herocraft i can contribute a lot whether working, out, fighting, being loyal to other players and to help out any player whether it be an experienced player in town or a player that started 10 mins ago .
  • What do you expect from the town: To help me in any way and help me level up to be the HERO i always wanted to be on this server and to act and play fair as a loyal town and to achieve something i could've never done on any other town...
  • Alignment: Right now i'm neutral :confused:
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I'm a loyal player and have made good friends on previous servers.Want to have tons of fun and be part of this ever changing community :D.
  • Additional Info : If you need any more info just ask me on this forum .
  • Hope i can Join!! =)

Burntwater

Iron
  • Your Minecraft IGN: Burntwater
  • Past towns: None, didn't know how to apply too join. :)
  • What do you want to contribute: I want to contribute a sense of fun to whoever is around me and also level up and earn some money.
  • What do you expect from the town: Shelter and friends to help each other out.
  • Alignment: I have considered myself good, I normally just travel around and level up my rogue, I don't kill people unless provoked
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I am 16, in year 10. When I leave High School I am going to university to become a medical student, and in the server I just want to survive and get my footing, also make lots of friends :)

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
  • Your Minecraft IGN: superspy30 - nick is DragoParagon13
  • Past towns: none
  • What do you want to contribute: Despite being new to Herocraft i can contribute a lot whether working, out, fighting, being loyal to other players and to help out any player whether it be an experienced player in town or a player that started 10 mins ago .
  • What do you expect from the town: To help me in any way and help me level up to be the HERO i always wanted to be on this server and to act and play fair as a loyal town and to achieve something i could've never done on any other town...
  • Alignment: Right now i'm neutral :confused:
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I'm a loyal player and have made good friends on previous servers.Want to have tons of fun and be part of this ever changing community :D.
  • Additional Info : If you need any more info just ask me on this forum .
  • Hope i can Join!! =)
  • Your Minecraft IGN: Burntwater
  • Past towns: None, didn't know how to apply too join. :)
  • What do you want to contribute: I want to contribute a sense of fun to whoever is around me and also level up and earn some money.
  • What do you expect from the town: Shelter and friends to help each other out.
  • Alignment: I have considered myself good, I normally just travel around and level up my rogue, I don't kill people unless provoked
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I am 16, in year 10. When I leave High School I am going to university to become a medical student, and in the server I just want to survive and get my footing, also make lots of friends :)
Both accepted! Contact Aerokii Dwarfers or (I) Malikdanab and we'll set you up.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Sorry for not being on recently, atm school is pretty busy with final projects and exams

xXrockXx

Gold
Saw this today along with a zombie with full diamond as well.

Attachments

• Minecraft Diamond Armored Skeleton.png
    Minecraft Diamond Armored Skeleton.png
    345.5 KB · Views: 18

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
  • Your Minecraft IGN: Saben00
  • Past towns: None
  • What do you want to contribute: Paladin & Smith
  • What do you expect from the town: That I'll have lots of fun, that there'll be lots of nice players and nice atmosphere.
  • Alignment: I'm good to other persons, but only if they're good to me
  • Describe yourself and your goals:I like building and playing with other players. My goal is to become stronger and have fun from game.
Accepted, get in game with Aerokii, Malikdanab, or I

• Your Minecraft IGN: wentseeking
  • Past towns: none... working on it
  • What do you want to contribute: I want to contribute in anyway I can but my specialties are mining and building.
  • What do you expect from the town: I expect a nice and friendly town that can do many different things!
  • Alignment: Good. You can always trust me!
  • Describe yourself and your goals: My goal is to help , serve and have a lot of fun doing it!

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
  • Your Minecraft IGN: wentseeking
  • Past towns: none... working on it
  • What do you want to contribute: I want to contribute in anyway I can but my specialties are mining and building.
  • What do you expect from the town: I expect a nice and friendly town that can do many different things!
  • Alignment: Good. You can always trust me!
  • Describe yourself and your goals: My goal is to help , serve and have a lot of fun doing it!
Accepted, talk to Aerokii, malikdanab, or I in game!

• Your Minecraft IGN:megakiller_19
  • Past towns:none but I have applied to a couple and found that I really didn't like their community.
  • What do you want to contribute: I want to contribute a helping help where need be. I will do anything you guys tell me to do.
  • What do you expect from the town:I expect to have loads of fun with a beautiful town and an awesome community.
  • Alignment:good
  • Describe yourself and your goals: My only goals right now is to get into a town and protect and help it as best as I can.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
  • Your Minecraft IGN:megakiller_19
  • Past towns:none but I have applied to a couple and found that I really didn't like their community.
  • What do you want to contribute: I want to contribute a helping help where need be. I will do anything you guys tell me to do.
  • What do you expect from the town:I expect to have loads of fun with a beautiful town and an awesome community.
  • Alignment:good
  • Describe yourself and your goals: My only goals right now is to get into a town and protect and help it as best as I can.
Accepted, talk to Aerokii, malikdanab, or I in game!

Sixxon

Dirt
  • Your Minecraft IGN: Sixxon
  • Past towns: None.
  • What do you want to contribute: Redstone Knowledge, a solid defense system, and a integrated communication system.
  • What do you expect from the town: A honorable bunch of Warriors.
  • Alignment: Neutral Good
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I am simply someone who wants this game to be a awesome experience for everyone. Nothing more.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
  • Your Minecraft IGN: Sixxon
  • Past towns: None.
  • What do you want to contribute: Redstone Knowledge, a solid defense system, and a integrated communication system.
  • What do you expect from the town: A honorable bunch of Warriors.
  • Alignment: Neutral Good
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I am simply someone who wants this game to be a awesome experience for everyone. Nothing more.
Accepted, I noticed you are interested in the Engineer class. Our Mayor Aerokii is an Engineer so you guys can probably work together on some cool things. Contact Aerokii, Malikdanab, or Dwarfers(I)

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
Your Minecraft IGN: Mustardmanmcgee Age: 14 Past Towns: Braavos What do you want to contribute: My soul.... Well, maybe not, however I will contribute as much time, strength, buffs (I'm a bard), any building services required, and any enchantments the town needs. What do you expect from the town: Exactly what you say you are. Alignment: I'm still clean (Neutral) I have only killed 1 person in an act of self-defense. However becoming good sounds like my next step in Herocraft. Describe yourself and your goals: I'm a clingy sort of person, when I join a town I usually stay with it full time unless I absolutely hate it. I strive to be kind to others, and be a team player. I also wish to be a part of something growing, and becoming more exciting with every passing day. And provided that I find this place among you and your city, I will defend it till the bitter end, whilst helping it grow as much as possible.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Your Minecraft IGN: Mustardmanmcgee Age: 14 Past Towns: Braavos What do you want to contribute: My soul.... Well, maybe not, however I will contribute as much time, strength, buffs (I'm a bard), any building services required, and any enchantments the town needs. What do you expect from the town: Exactly what you say you are. Alignment: I'm still clean (Neutral) I have only killed 1 person in an act of self-defense. However becoming good sounds like my next step in Herocraft. Describe yourself and your goals: I'm a clingy sort of person, when I join a town I usually stay with it full time unless I absolutely hate it. I strive to be kind to others, and be a team player. I also wish to be a part of something growing, and becoming more exciting with every passing day. And provided that I find this place among you and your city, I will defend it till the bitter end, whilst helping it grow as much as possible.

Accepted! Get in game with Aerokii, malikdanab, or I.

Also, everyone who hasn't been on or payed taxes get online or at least post here or create a forum conversation informing Aerokii, malikdanab, or I why you haven't been online.

Everyone has until Tuesday, July 23rd, 2013 to come online and to inform one of us(mentioned in previous sentence) that you have come online and want to stay in Vigil.

I only do this because I notice not many people online anymore and this is so we can just clear the citizen list of inactives.