• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] The Vigil [Lawful Good]

Konurb

TNT
  • Your Minecraft IGN: Konurb
  • Past towns: Skyforge, Camelot, Newerth and Mineris
  • What do you want to contribute: I want to contribute my fighting skills to defend the town from raiders and any other passive skills as a farmer.
  • What do you expect from the town: A nice community and mostly to have fun!
  • Alignment: Good
  • Describe yourself and your goals: Im hard working and my main goal is to master samurai and farmer.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
  • Your Minecraft IGN: Konurb
  • Past towns: Skyforge, Camelot, Newerth and Mineris
  • What do you want to contribute: I want to contribute my fighting skills to defend the town from raiders and any other passive skills as a farmer.
  • What do you expect from the town: A nice community and mostly to have fun!
  • Describe yourself and your goals: Im hard working and my main goal is to master samurai and farmer.

Alright- official verdict is in! We'd be happy to have you. Welcome to the Vigil.

RJKoubaka

Wood
  • Your Minecraft IGN: RJKoubaka
  • Past towns: Not too sure. I played on this server a while ago but had to stop due to health issues
  • What do you want to contribute: Building, Architecture, Ideas, and Fun! :)
  • What do you expect from the town: A place to bounce ideas off of and a fun time and good atmosphere
  • Alignment: Neutral/Good
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I want to build stuff, try out new ideas, and have fun!

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
  • Your Minecraft IGN: RJKoubaka
  • Past towns: Not too sure. I played on this server a while ago but had to stop due to health issues
  • What do you want to contribute: Building, Architecture, Ideas, and Fun! :)
  • What do you expect from the town: A place to bounce ideas off of and a fun time and good atmosphere
  • Alignment: Neutral/Good
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I want to build stuff, try out new ideas, and have fun!

We'd be quite happy to have you! Welcome to the Vigil!

recker0109

Wood
  • Your Minecraft IGN: recker0109
  • Past towns:
  • What do you want to contribute: I Want To Help People In Any Way I Can
  • What do you expect from the town: Fun Cooperative helpers
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I Am A Nice Person Who Is Wanting To Go into Medical Practice

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
With our upcoming upgrade to town, I feel like the town could use some additions, primarily a wall. Here is a little prototype on what the wall and a Gate/Guard Tower could look like. Any and all feedback would be appreciated.
s4cxjki.png

Keep in mind that it's far from done and the scale can/will be altered.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Here is a follow up picture where I've fleshed out the tower and added a bride/gate. (It's symmetrical so there is really no need to make the other half)
7tHKwgw.png

If you like the design so far, all I need to do is make some special "Corner Towers" and we can start building :)

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
I like it, but I think it would be better if it were taller than our current walls.

Historically walls have always been shorter than the castles within them. Personally I think it would be weird to hide Vigil Castle behind the walls.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Yeah, I was about to edit my post but since you already read it, yeah :p. We can just make it as tall or something as our current wall.

When I said taller wall I didn't mean like to hide the castle but just be taller than our wall that contains the gate into the courtyard. The castle wouldn't be hidden since it is pretty big. It doesn't have to be tall though so never mind.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Another reason why I don't want it to be tall is:
1. it will take much longer to build, since this is going to be town-sized
2. the details I put on the wall wouldn't work well, if the wall was taller.[DOUBLEPOST=1370380162,1370378178][/DOUBLEPOST]Even more pictures! This time it's the "corner towers"
jFtEd6D.png

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Start building this on the creative server so we can look for improvements as a group

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
  • Your Minecraft IGN: Thejoker1177
  • Past towns: Well, I forgot. Haven't been on in quite some time... was in the Templar!
  • What do you want to contribute: I want to contribute another member of the town, and to be as social as possible. My favorite part of Herocraft is the community and I want to be able to connect to that through the town by making some friends.
  • What do you expect from the town: A tight-knit community of people, striving for a common goal. I expect everyone to be as friendly as possible and help welcome a new member.
  • Alignment: Ehh, nothing. My stats got wiped, but played on this map earlier.
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I'm really looking forward to meet new people and help everyone as much as possible! See you guys in-game!

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
  • Your Minecraft IGN: Thejoker1177
  • Past towns: Well, I forgot. Haven't been on in quite some time... was in the Templar!
  • What do you want to contribute: I want to contribute another member of the town, and to be as social as possible. My favorite part of Herocraft is the community and I want to be able to connect to that through the town by making some friends.
  • What do you expect from the town: A tight-knit community of people, striving for a common goal. I expect everyone to be as friendly as possible and help welcome a new member.
  • Alignment: Ehh, nothing. My stats got wiped, but played on this map earlier.
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I'm really looking forward to meet new people and help everyone as much as possible! See you guys in-game!
Accepted!

• Your Minecraft IGN: xionikiller
  • Past towns: None
  • What do you want to contribute: I am a pretty decent builder, active minecraft user. I soon plan on becoming a mason which can come in handy in town. But I can really offer my services in anyway possible or needed by the town.
  • What do you expect from the town: For now, a home, friends and a place where I can grow into a well known player.
  • Alignment: To be honest, I've never been too much of a "Good" player, I enjoy raiding and pvping and I am usually attracted and part of Evil towns, But I apply for this town to try something new since I have recently begun playing this server again after a long time.
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I am an active player, I have recently started playing this server again so I am low level.. But I plan on becoming a Dragoon/Mason soon enough. I am nice, though I have been fond of pvping and raiding before I have never been a jerk or a "Troll" I respect all those who respect me. I always follow the rules and offer the best I have in me.

Thank you for reading, hope you consider letting me join your town.

xXrockXx

Gold
The lapis and redstone blocks identify chunks. The gap you see in picture number two is a pitfall. The moat will draw people to look and the pitfall will open up behind/under them, efficiently trapping/killing them

Attachments

• Vigil Castle 1.png
    Vigil Castle 1.png
    853.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Vigil Castle 2.png
    Vigil Castle 2.png
    874 KB · Views: 18

me19584

Glowing Redstone
Nice job with the castle guys, I haven't been on recently but I'll get on soon

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
  • Your Minecraft IGN: xionikiller
  • Past towns: None
  • What do you want to contribute: I am a pretty decent builder, active minecraft user. I soon plan on becoming a mason which can come in handy in town. But I can really offer my services in anyway possible or needed by the town.
  • What do you expect from the town: For now, a home, friends and a place where I can grow into a well known player.
  • Alignment: To be honest, I've never been too much of a "Good" player, I enjoy raiding and pvping and I am usually attracted and part of Evil towns, But I apply for this town to try something new since I have recently begun playing this server again after a long time.
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I am an active player, I have recently started playing this server again so I am low level.. But I plan on becoming a Dragoon/Mason soon enough. I am nice, though I have been fond of pvping and raiding before I have never been a jerk or a "Troll" I respect all those who respect me. I always follow the rules and offer the best I have in me.

Thank you for reading, hope you consider letting me join your town.
Accepted! We probably will need your mason services!

Accepted! We probably will need your mason services!
I am already a Mason, But I was accepted into WynterVale, I thought I wasn't gonna get accepted since it took so long to reply.. though I haven't really been into WV or have I talked to or been contacted by any of the leaders.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
I am already a Mason, But I was accepted into WynterVale, I thought I wasn't gonna get accepted since it took so long to reply.. though I haven't really been into WV or have I talked to or been contacted by any of the leaders.

Wyntervale is close to us, so you can go ahead and look at both towns. If you end up choosing Vigil, just contact us and we'll set you up.