• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Solstheim [BURGER KINGDOM]

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Starkillah has been removed from the town. He was given many chances and it was made clear to him what he was doing was unwanted but I guess he didn't get it.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Starkillah has been removed from the town. He was given many chances and it was made clear to him what he was doing was unwanted but I guess he didn't get it.
Lemme guess, killing townies and not taking that rule seriously?
Not going to dirty the air too much on the thread. He just felt the need to harass certain people in the town every time they came on teamspeak. It was made clear to him many times by multiple people they didnt like it and he continued and is trying to turn my town against me now. I refuse to talk to him as I myself am just tired of him.

Also, to everyone who broke into my dragongarde plot without my consent you are off solstheim regions.

• In Game Name: SpriteOrCoke
  • Time on the server: I played last year, after the reset, I quit for a while.
  • Timezone/Country: GMT England, London
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: I'm a VERY good pvper, and I can also raid very well.
  • Allies or Enemies you have: Im good friends with Jthwaites.
  • Class/Profession: Caster/Crafter
  • How did you hear about Solstheim?: I saw it while browsing towns!
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Solstheim?: I am real nice guy to get along with, I also contribute ALOT to the town!
  • Are you good at building? If so post screen shots. Yes! (See files)
  • Can you be active in Teamspeak? (You don't have to talk. just be able to listen) Yes.
Many thanks for reading.

Attachments

• 2011-10-29_17.22.40.png
    2011-10-29_17.22.40.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 5

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
  • In Game Name: SpriteOrCoke
  • Time on the server: I played last year, after the reset, I quit for a while.
  • Timezone/Country: GMT England, London
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: I'm a VERY good pvper, and I can also raid very well.
  • Allies or Enemies you have: Im good friends with Jthwaites.
  • Class/Profession: Caster/Crafter
  • How did you hear about Solstheim?: I saw it while browsing towns!
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Solstheim?: I am real nice guy to get along with, I also contribute ALOT to the town!
  • Are you good at building? If so post screen shots. Yes! (See files)
  • Can you be active in Teamspeak? (You don't have to talk. just be able to listen) Yes.
Many thanks for reading.

I dont see a problem at all with you joining! You have been accepted!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I think you two should stop arguing and not talk for a bit lol.

I know how you feel Shadow, when I am pissed at someone the last thing I want to do is talk to them. Krypt even knows that and let's me be when I am annoyed. ^_^

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I think you two should stop arguing and not talk for a bit lol.

I know how you feel Shadow, when I am pissed at someone the last thing I want to do is talk to them. Krypt even knows that and let's me be when I am annoyed. ^_^
This ^

Jthwaites

Wood
  • In Game Name: Jthwaites
  • Time on the server: I've played quite alot for about 3 months.
  • Timezone/Country: GMT England, Yorkshire:D
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: I'm one of the best PVPer's you'll find!
  • Allies or Enemies you have: SpriteorCoke referred me!
  • Class/Profession: Rogue/Crafter
  • How did you hear about Solstheim?: Friend.
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Solstheim?: Me and Sprite are both really good builders, and PVPer's and I would love to join!
  • Are you good at building? If so post screen shots. Yeah, very in Sprite's picture, I also built half of it.
  • Can you be active in Teamspeak? (You don't have to talk. just be able to listen) Hell yeah
Cheers <3

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
  • In Game Name: Jthwaites
  • Time on the server: I've played quite alot for about 3 months.
  • Timezone/Country: GMT England, Yorkshire:D
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: I'm one of the best PVPer's you'll find!
  • Allies or Enemies you have: SpriteorCoke referred me!
  • Class/Profession: Rogue/Crafter
  • How did you hear about Solstheim?: Friend.
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Solstheim?: Me and Sprite are both really good builders, and PVPer's and I would love to join!
  • Are you good at building? If so post screen shots. Yeah, very in Sprite's picture, I also built half of it.
  • Can you be active in Teamspeak? (You don't have to talk. just be able to listen) Hell yeah
Cheers <3

Alright everything checks out! You're accepted!

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2