• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Solstheim [BURGER KINGDOM]

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Got a ton done this weekend but we still got a long way to go! Thanks to everyone who's been working on it thus far! :D

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I would like to officially welcome adaringenchilada to solstheim! Oh and I'd like to congratulate @Starkillah on SIC and @Digger360 on banker! I will announce the council later today! :)

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Cough I am always here if Digger screws up jokes, I am sure you will do a good job.
Ya, its really too bad there's only 3 official leadership positions you can have in a town. It was really a tough choice as many people in town have been working very hard on the town. I will be deciding on council at some point today though :eek:

• In Game Name: thetankburger
  • Time on the server: I was on this server since September 2011 but my pc died, but now I have returned :)
  • Timezone/Country: Saudia Arabia
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: not in herocraft but in an old server
  • Allies or Enemies you have: no
  • Class/Profession: still lostsoul :(
  • How did you hear about Solstheim?: I was a citizen in the old city Solis but now I've returned, I asked shadowall he said I can join so I applied here
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Solstheim?: I can do whatever I am asked to do no matter what, I think I can be helpful to players in the faction, I will obey the rules, I am looking forward to get accepted here.
  • Are you good at building? If so post screen shots. I can build good but I don't have a picture atm because all my photos were saved in the old pc which has died :(
  • Can you be active in Teamspeak? (You don't have to talk. just be able to listen) I can be if I am asked to get on
  • And finally we will ask you a question to gauge your intelligence. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
  • In Game Name: thetankburger
  • Time on the server: I was on this server since September 2011 but my pc died, but now I have returned :)
  • Timezone/Country: Saudia Arabia
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: not in herocraft but in an old server
  • Allies or Enemies you have: no
  • Class/Profession: still lostsoul :(
  • How did you hear about Solstheim?: I was a citizen in the old city Solis but now I've returned, I asked shadowall he said I can join so I applied here
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Solstheim?: I can do whatever I am asked to do no matter what, I think I can be helpful to players in the faction, I will obey the rules, I am looking forward to get accepted here.
  • Are you good at building? If so post screen shots. I can build good but I don't have a picture atm because all my photos were saved in the old pc which has died :(
  • Can you be active in Teamspeak? (You don't have to talk. just be able to listen) I can be if I am asked to get on
  • And finally we will ask you a question to gauge your intelligence. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app.
Ill go ahead and accept you right away due to the fact you were in Solis. However it is 9:40 AM where I am and I am at school so I can't get on for another 5-6 hours so you'll have to wait til then to be added to regions and taken to the town D:

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
@RumpTroll the town's undercity where everyone lives is pretty much complete! So If you're still somewhat interested in joining I can take you on a tour and if you decide you want to join we have plenty of rooms available.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9

RumpTroll

Legacy Supporter 1
@RumpTroll the town's undercity where everyone lives is pretty much complete! So If you're still somewhat interested in joining I can take you on a tour and if you decide you want to join we have plenty of rooms available.
Sounds great! Im kinda busy now IRL and not playing a lot of minecraft. But when i get some time to play minecraft i will talk to you.