• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Solitude (26)

Fluffador

Wood
Application
IGN: Fluffador
Time zone: +1 GMT
Classes: Rogue 2/Crafter4, Aiming for Ninja/enchanter or miner
How long have you been on HC: Joined today (that explains my low lvl)
Why do you want to join: Protection, I love to pvp so I also love your "no allies"-tactic
Will you help with town projects: Ofcourse
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yupp, very simple
Referrals: Wolfboy494

wolfboy494

Legacy Supporter 5
Application
Why do you want to join: Protection, I love to pvp so I also love your "no allies"-tactic

Accepted!

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Application
Welcome, You've been accepted to Solitude!
569__seal-of-approval.jpg

Fluffador

Wood
Great :) now, could someone please tell me the coords of the base?? :p I've heard like 3 totally different positions now and I'm pretty tired of running :S

sammybob4

Stone
Application
IGN: Sammybob4
Time zone: GMT
Classes: (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/Crafter
How long have you been on HC: 4 days now, I'm new I know, but I've been using town plugins since forever, and I've played mutliplayer MC since Alpha.
Why do you want to join: I joined Lightforge for protection, WoleverEntun told me my house was regioned, then someone broke in and stole all of my items - turns out my house wasn't regioned at all! I just need a town that offers me some protection please so I can gain a footing on the server, I'll help you in return with money and protection.
Will you help with town projects: Of course, nothing better than community projects.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I agree.
Referrals: None, sorry.

meh1002

TNT
Application
How long have you been on HC: 4 days now, I'm new I know, but I've been using town plugins since forever, and I've played mutliplayer MC since Alpha.
Why do you want to join: I joined Lightforge for protection, WoleverEntun told me my house was regioned, then someone broke in and stole all of my items - turns out my house wasn't regioned at all! I just need a town that offers me some protection please so I can gain a footing on the server, I'll help you in return with money and protection.
Will you help with town projects: Of course, nothing better than community projects.

you sound cool, you can use me as a referral ( btw i left my old town for a similar reason and i am very happy with the guys here)

wolfboy494

Legacy Supporter 5
Application

Accepted! Welcome to Solitude. Meet with wolfboy494 or whiteninja1970 in game.

pds314

Wood
Application
IGN: pds314

Time zone: UTC-8:00

Classes: Rogue

How long have you been on HC: I joined today, but I have played on several servers with towns and cities, I know how to live in them, build them and somewhat how to defend them.

Why do you want to join: To be a member of the city of Solitude. Cooperating with other players, the safety of a town and the fact that Solitude is such a cool-looking city all have a lot to do with it.

Will you help with town projects: Certainly, may I also help design town projects?

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.

Referrals: 4Dragonking told me about solitude

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
@Darroes - Taxes are being implemented beginning May 7th! You better be on enough to update the thread with the taxes :p

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Application
IGN: pds314

Time zone: UTC-8:00

Classes: Rogue

How long have you been on HC: I joined today, but I have played on several servers with towns and cities, I know how to live in them, build them and somewhat how to defend them.

Why do you want to join: To be a member of the city of Solitude. Cooperating with other players, the safety of a town and the fact that Solitude is such a cool-looking city all have a lot to do with it.

Will you help with town projects: Certainly, may I also help design town projects?

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.

Referrals: 4Dragonking told me about solitude
Welcome! You've been accepted to Solitude!

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
@Solitude Citizens - I will begin tax'ing every week starting next weekend for 10c per week. If I'm not on, you can still send me money but you must also have a screenshot that you sent money to me and PM me the screenshot. Those who are unable to pay taxes for 2 weeks will be kicked out and marked as inactive.

Valera

Diamond
If we are switching out Mayors, Darroes will need to sign off on it and i'll put this one in the graveyard and move the other one over