• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Solitude (26)

Darroes

Legacy Supporter 6
This is a remake of our township thread as I am becoming the mayor of Solitude so Farroes can charter our new town Oblivion!​
SOLITUDE

"Only the brave may enter"

We at Solitude have no alliances, giving our members complete freedom over who they wish to hunt down or trade with. We want our members to have as much fun in this game as possible, and any pvper knows how frustrating it is being aligned with every single town on the map.

The township is run by Darroes with our sister town Oblivion being run by Farroes. We have been running townships since the Sanctum map so have a lot of experience. Our prior towns include Light's Hope, Ordo Olympus. Tempest, New Tempest, and Kamino.

JrOwT.jpg

--Rules--

1. Do not kill any town mates
This rules should be fairly self explanatory.

2. Follow all server rules
Again, self explanatory

3. Do not mine from anywhere in town, but the designated mine.
Always mine AWAY from town so there is not random mine shafts leading into town

4. Respect your fellow town mates.
Punishment for breaking this rule may involve a small fine, up to and including banishment from the town. Don't be a douche to your town mates!

5. Defend the town.
If the town is being raided do anything you can to protect the town and its citizens, report to leader ship any security flaws you see so they can be addressed promptly.

6. Help out around town
There is a lot of work to be done around town, and we need all of you to do your part, Darroes and I cannot build this whole thing by ourselves. (see town projects below)

--Projects--

1.Glass Box around town
-lower glass box to the level it is at the front gate

2.Dig out Chasm o' Death
-dig out chasm in front of town

3. Donate
-the township can always use coin and rare blocks. All donations go towards taxes, buying materials for builds in town, and paying for services rendered. Every little bit helps!

--Recruitment--

Want to join us here at Solitude? Fill out the application!

--------------------------------------------
Application
IGN:
Classes: (eg. warrior/crafter)
How long have you been on HC:
Why do you want to join:
Will you help with town projects:
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:
Referrals:
---------------------------------------------

--Citizen List--

If you are a citizen of the town and do not appear on this list please tell Farroes/Darroes in game!

Darroes (Mayor)
Whiteninja1970 (SIC)
Wolfboy494 (Banker)
Asharn
FeileCaruth
FlatBrimz
Frodio
Hathhe
JackDavies5
meh1002
Neopixal
NyanOnHeat
Sandman7227
Sashari
SnowBordinPanda
Sothe000111
Standman7227
corlark
delvro
gaanbal
itzmak
panozzo
priceflash
smperez1986
Thejoker1177
wtfzoids

--Inactivity--

If you go inactive for an extended period of time we understand, just let us know before hand and your stuff will be saved. Inactivity is considered longer then a period of 2 weeks. I will be taking screenshots of peoples valuables who go inactive, and storing there stuff in a safe spot until they return if there plot needs to be cleared. The only way to save your plot if you go inactive is to inform management before hand.

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Darroes

under recruitment it says we are only recruiting one mason. Recruitment is now open to anyone.

Darroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Haha that's what I get for copy and pasting the old thread without looking through it thoroughly. It was on my todo list I swear :p.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Darroes! Theres alot of citizens to be added :) While you were gone, I got alot of citizens recruited, I killed your cows, Im almost to master disciple, just 2 more levels.. :D

Darroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Damn you've been busy white! How many more people have you gotten for the town and where have you put them? lol. I have confidence in your ability to not mess up the town too badly while I'm gone ;).

Lol Farroes, looks like Kainzo updated your forum badge when I got him to update mine as well.

Edit: White send me a list of who you've recruited and I'll add them to the thread.

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
lmao if only i was a t6 :p

btw, solitude is now a burning wreck since white has lead it for like 3 days.

Darroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Haha I assumed that you must of upgraded or something, oh well don't complain :p.

That doesn't surprise me at all, has he manged to accidentally summon Cthulu yet?

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
so much for staying disc lol. We need more high level people, I am never gonna be able to level another class since once again I am the only one who can do anything about raiders :(

Darroes

Legacy Supporter 6
left you're useless, we all know that :D. I kid I kid lol. Isn't Jonsoon a high level?

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
i shall master alchemist today, just shops selling potions will be up in OBL tonight