• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Solitude (26)

Darroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Priceflash has been blacklisted from town for exhausting 3 strikes in 2 days since joining. Do not re add him. Also kill hummybuddy for griefing/town theft.
Really HummyBuddy did that? Shame, I always liked him. He seemed like a pretty good guy.

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Thejoker1177
Time zone: CST
Classes: (eg. warrior/crafter) Ranger 31 / Crafter 14 *Mining is Mind numbing
How long have you been on HC: 6 Months
Why do you want to join: This is the only town that I have seen that has no alliances. This will make it so much easier to pvp.
Will you help with town projects: Sure thing.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yep
Referrals: Whiteninja told me when I was in Altum.

Darroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Accepted! Get with Whiteninja or wolfboy494 in game. I'm not on a lot currently due to school and such lol.

meh1002

TNT
IGN: meh1002
Time zone: PST
Classes: (eg. warrior/crafter) rouge/crafter
How long have you been on HC: since zeal
Why do you want to join: altum has gone downhill, and i was robbed by other townmembers so i want to leave, solitude seems like a good choice since hey i helped build it =)
Will you help with town projects: of course
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: for shure
Referrals: wolfboy

Darroes

Legacy Supporter 6
You did indeed help! You are more than welcome in Solitude meh :). Get with whiteninja or wolfboy in game!

4dragonking

Stone
Application
IGN: 4dragonking
Classes: (eg. warrior/crafter) Caster/Crafter
How long have you been on HC: 2 Days
Why do you want to join: I am looking to join a town after I left the city of Windhelm. Though it seemed like a good decision when I joined, that was before I heard of the hardships they cause to their allies. I did not want to be part of such a town and left as soon as I found out. I would like to join for both the security of living in a town and to help the town grow.
Will you help with town projects: I will definitely assist with town projects in any way I can
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes, they seem reasonable and useful
Referrals: whiteninja1970 and leftovers5

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Application
IGN: 4dragonking
Classes: (eg. warrior/crafter) Caster/Crafter
How long have you been on HC: 2 Days
Why do you want to join: I am looking to join a town after I left the city of Windhelm. Though it seemed like a good decision when I joined, that was before I heard of the hardships they cause to their allies. I did not want to be part of such a town and left as soon as I found out. I would like to join for both the security of living in a town and to help the town grow.
Will you help with town projects: I will definitely assist with town projects in any way I can
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes, they seem reasonable and useful
Referrals: whiteninja1970 and leftovers5
Welcome! You've been accepted into Solitude!
569__seal-of-approval.jpg

spartanfan17

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: spartanfan17
Time zone: Central Standard Time
Classes: (eg. warrior/crafter) Warrior 19 and crafter 9
How long have you been on HC: About 4 months
Why do you want to join: I would like to play with my friend thejoker1177 and i really like the idea of no alliances because i have some enemys in herocraft.
Will you help with town projects:Yes i will try too as much as i can
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I will
Referrals: thejoker1177

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: spartanfan17
Time zone: Central Standard Time
Classes: (eg. warrior/crafter) Warrior 19 and crafter 9
How long have you been on HC: About 4 months
Why do you want to join: I would like to play with my friend thejoker1177 and i really like the idea of no alliances because i have some enemys in herocraft.
Will you help with town projects:Yes i will try too as much as i can
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I will
Referrals: thejoker1177
Welcome, You've been accepted to Solitude!
569__seal-of-approval.jpg