• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Rapture -21- [Evil]

Jacobpanther

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name: Gharrot
What path and profession are you: Rogue, Crafter
Are you able to use Teamspeak: Yep
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: I've played on Battlecraft, a pure PvP server, for the past year and 8 months so I know how to PvP decently. As for building, I haven't really done too much. I've made a statue of giant duck, but that's about it.
How active do you plan on being: An hour or so a day, much longer on most weekends.
Link to your white-list application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.28019/
How long have you been a part of herocraft: Just joined again today, but I did play a year ago.
Do you understand the rules: Yes
Have you read the entire post: Yeah. @UnknownK9 @Jacobpanther

Accepted! Welcome to Rapture! Contact Unknown, Jman, or me when you see us online and we will add you.

In game name: danieljsmith
What path and profession are you: Disciple 12, Crafter 14
Are you able to use Teamspeak: no
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: I have a lot of experience with building. I have almost always played on pvp servers for minecraft.
How active do you plan on being: pretty often.
Link to your white-list application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/danieljsmiths-whitlist-application.20029/
How long have you been a part of herocraft: about 9 months
Do you understand the rules: yes
Have you read the entire post: yes
UnknownK9 Jacobpanther

I have decided that evil towns are not the right ones for me, so I wish no longer to join

arceus208

TNT
I'm whitelisted now, so would you consider my app?

In game name: arceus208
What path and profession are you: Caster, Crafter
Are you able to use Teamspeak: Yes
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: I'm about 9/10 PVP, 9/10 building, however I'm temporarily greylisted, so I won't be able to build until further notice.
How active do you plan on being: I can get on Minecraft most of the day, so I'll be pretty active considering I'll be on this server most of the time.
How long have you been a part of herocraft: I just joined.
Do you understand the rules: Yes
Have you read the entire post: Yes
@UnknownK9 Jacobpanther

Jmandudeguy

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm whitelisted now, so would you consider my app?

I will consider it, but it may take some time since I have finals this week. :p After I finish finals I will make sure to tell you if you were accepted or not. Also if you join I would need you to help mine the UC as it is our primary goal at the moment.

arceus208

TNT
I will consider it, but it may take some time since I have finals this week. :p After I finish finals I will make sure to tell you if you were accepted or not. Also if you join I would need you to help mine the UC as it is our primary goal at the moment.
Deal.

Nightroado

Obsidian
In game name:
Nightroado
What path and profession are you:
I am currently a warrior/crafter as I just started, but I intend to be a dragoon/farmer.
Are you able to use Teamspeak:
Yes. My pet bunny ate into my headset cord just the other night though so it works kinda wonky lol.. Currently trying to get the headset company to honor the 1 year warranty I paid for or just gonna buy a new headset. Darn bunny!
How much experience do you have with pvp/building:
I have done my fair share of both, if you wanna see some screenies/more info, check out my long application to get whitelisted on the server.
How active do you plan on being:
I'll be on everyday for a minimum of 2 hours, probably a lot more if I decide I like the server.
Link to your white-list application:
http://tiny.cc/HCN10 (made it shorter )
How long have you been a part of herocraft:
Not long. I ran around collecting random stuffs to get started and then vote spammed for a couple days to get the money needed to buy a small plot so I can safely store it while I search for a home :)
Do you understand the rules:
Yes, I have read and understand the rules. I have no interest in robbing my fellow townsmen and just want a safe place to work my fields!
Have you read the entire post:
Yes, and to prove it, two of the councilmen are TheFinalLeaf and Jordi100.

Jmandudeguy

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name:
Nightroado

I am currently a warrior/crafter as I just started, but I intend to be a dragoon/farmer.

Yes. My pet bunny ate into my headset cord just the other night though so it works kinda wonky lol.. Currently trying to get the headset company to honor the 1 year warranty I paid for or just gonna buy a new headset. Darn bunny!

I have done my fair share of both, if you wanna see some screenies/more info, check out my long application to get whitelisted on the server.

I'll be on everyday for a minimum of 2 hours, probably a lot more if I decide I like the server.

http://tiny.cc/HCN10 (made it shorter )

Not long. I ran around collecting random stuffs to get started and then vote spammed for a couple days to get the money needed to buy a small plot so I can safely store it while I search for a home :)

Yes, I have read and understand the rules. I have no interest in robbing my fellow townsmen and just want a safe place to work my fields!

Have you read the entire post:
Yes, and to prove it, two of the councilmen are TheFinalLeaf and Jordi100.
Like the app, and could use a farmer more useful than myself.
-Accepted see me in game. As a side not the two people listed are not council members, but instead just citizens they were some of the first to join our humble town.

In game name: Typical_Name
What path and profession are you: Necromancer/Crafter, planning to go into Scribe (maybe miner)
Are you able to use Teamspeak: I think so. I don't have it, but I assume it's free to download, yes?
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: Almost no experience with pvp, and a halfway decent builder (can't do anything huge and beautiful, but I won't go around making cobblestone squares and the like).
How active do you plan on being: Not sure. I'll probably be on at least a couple hours a day, if I had to guess. But once school picks back up in Spring, my activity will likely drop significantly.
Link to your white-list application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...hips-quests-rpg/page__st__27220#entry19391709
How long have you been a part of herocraft: Three weeks as of today, I think.
Do you understand the rules: Yes, they seem fairly straightforward.
Have you read the entire post: Jmandudeguy UnknownK9

Jmandudeguy

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name: Typical_Name
What path and profession are you: Necromancer/Crafter, planning to go into Scribe (maybe miner)
Are you able to use Teamspeak: I think so. I don't have it, but I assume it's free to download, yes?
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: Almost no experience with pvp, and a halfway decent builder (can't do anything huge and beautiful, but I won't go around making cobblestone squares and the like).
How active do you plan on being: Not sure. I'll probably be on at least a couple hours a day, if I had to guess. But once school picks back up in Spring, my activity will likely drop significantly.
Link to your white-list application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...hips-quests-rpg/page__st__27220#entry19391709
How long have you been a part of herocraft: Three weeks as of today, I think.
Do you understand the rules: Yes, they seem fairly straightforward.
Have you read the entire post: Jmandudeguy UnknownK9
Accepted see me in game!
And yes Teamspeak is free.

Brownwidow

Dirt
In game name: brownwidow
What path and profession are you: Ninja, Alchemist
Are you able to use Teamspeak: No
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: Over 2 years now
How active do you plan on being: Atleast an hour each day 3 days a week
Link to your white-list application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&fromMainBar=1 (about half way down sorry)

How long have you been a part of herocraft: A month or so
Do you understand the rules: Yup
Have you read the entire post: I did

UnknownK9 Jacobpanther

Jmandudeguy

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name: brownwidow
What path and profession are you: Ninja, Alchemist
Are you able to use Teamspeak: No
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: Over 2 years now
How active do you plan on being: Atleast an hour each day 3 days a week
Link to your white-list application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&fromMainBar=1 (about half way down sorry)
How long have you been a part of herocraft: A month or so
Do you understand the rules: Yup
Have you read the entire post: I did

UnknownK9 Jacobpanther
Accepted see me in game to get set up.

Mischevity

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Mischevity
My path is Ninja level 16 and my profession is crafter level 8
I can use teamspeak and skype
I have a lot of experience with building+pvp and getting killed sometimes
I will be on at a minimum of 30 minutes
White list app: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/mischevitys-2nd-white-list-application.28732/
I have played hc for almost a year now
I understand the rules
I have read the entire post
I'm not sure if I have to know them or not but here: UnknownK9 Jacobpanther

Mischevity

Legacy Supporter 8
In game name: Mischevity
What path and profession are you:ninja,crafter
Are you able to use Teamspeak:yes
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: I can pvp well and i build pixel art
How active do you plan on being: minimum of 30 minutes
Link to your white-list application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/mischevitys-2nd-white-list-application.28732/

How long have you been a part of herocraft: Almost a year
Do you understand the rules: Yes very much

UnknownK9, Jacobpanther[DOUBLEPOST=1356022000,1356021973][/DOUBLEPOST]whoops i thought it didnt post srry

Jmandudeguy

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name: Mischevity
What path and profession are you:ninja,crafter
Are you able to use Teamspeak:yes
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: I can pvp well and i build pixel art
How active do you plan on being: minimum of 30 minutes
Link to your white-list application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/mischevitys-2nd-white-list-application.28732/
How long have you been a part of herocraft: Almost a year
Do you understand the rules: Yes very much

UnknownK9, Jacobpanther[DOUBLEPOST=1356022000,1356021973][/DOUBLEPOST]whoops i thought it didnt post srry
Ok I accepting you because I was told good things about you from Collin. Message me in game to get set up.

In game name: TheMineyMan99
I'm a caster working up to be a necromancer, crafter working up to be a alchemist.

Yes I am able to use teamspeak.

I love to build, and I build all the time. If you need pics I'd be happy to supply pictures of the house that I've built on the server already.

As active as possible, if I'm not online it's because I'm bored of herocraft. Hopefully joining a town will fix this so this happens less. It's christmas break atm so I'll be on as often as possible.

http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/mineymans-superb-application.25266/#post-227641

About two months, but I've been inactive until very recently.

Yes, and entirely. Also, the two council members requested,
UnknownK9 Jacobpanther

Have you read the entire post: Yes I have.

Jmandudeguy

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name: TheMineyMan99
I'm a caster working up to be a necromancer, crafter working up to be a alchemist.

Yes I am able to use teamspeak.

I love to build, and I build all the time. If you need pics I'd be happy to supply pictures of the house that I've built on the server already.

As active as possible, if I'm not online it's because I'm bored of herocraft. Hopefully joining a town will fix this so this happens less. It's christmas break atm so I'll be on as often as possible.

http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/mineymans-superb-application.25266/#post-227641

About two months, but I've been inactive until very recently.

Yes, and entirely. Also, the two council members requested,
UnknownK9 Jacobpanther

Have you read the entire post: Yes I have.

Accepted! I will message you in game.