• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Rapture -21- [Evil]

Jmandudeguy

Legacy Supporter 3
hey are you on the server?[DOUBLEPOST=1356115950,1356114144][/DOUBLEPOST]oh yeah an hour not 29 minutes
Sorry I had to go and do some other stuff and wasn't able to get on I am on right now and will be on for awhile. For further info message me instead of replying to me on the post again.

In game name: damageinc57
What path and profession are you: Warrior Crafter
Are you able to use Teamspeak: Yea
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: Fairly well
How active do you plan on being: Fairly alot
Link to your white-list application:
http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/damageinc57-whitelist.28994/
How long have you been a part of herocraft: 1 day
Do you understand the rules: yea
Have you read the entire post: yea

Jmandudeguy

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name: damageinc57
What path and profession are you: Warrior Crafter
Are you able to use Teamspeak: Yea
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: Fairly well
How active do you plan on being: Fairly alot
Link to your white-list application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/damageinc57-whitelist.28994/
How long have you been a part of herocraft: 1 day
Do you understand the rules: yea
Have you read the entire post: yea
Accepted! Get with me in game.

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
I claim this town for the Liefist Empire. You're all my slaves now, prepare to do my bidding.

In game name:SnowboardClone
What path and profession are you:rogue and crafter
Are you able to use Teamspeak: no
How much experience do you have with pvp/building:plenty
How active do you plan on being very active
Link to your white-list application:http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...core-townships-quests-rpg/page__st__28120(got to scroll down a little)

How long have you been a part of herocraft: a week
Do you understand the rules:yes
Have you read the entire post:yep and UnknownK9 and jacobpanther

Jacobpanther

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name:SnowboardClone
What path and profession are you:rogue and crafter
Are you able to use Teamspeak: no
How much experience do you have with pvp/building:plenty
How active do you plan on being very active
Link to your white-list application:http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...core-townships-quests-rpg/page__st__28120(got to scroll down a little)
How long have you been a part of herocraft: a week
Do you understand the rules:yes
Have you read the entire post:yep and UnknownK9 and jacobpanther

Accepted. We will invite you as soon as we see you in game!

seccia

Dirt
In Game Name: seccia
What Path And Profession Are You: Caster planning on Pyromancer, planning on smith or miner.
Are You Able To Use TeamSpeak: I can listen in but I do not have a good enough mic.
How Much Experience Do You Have With Pvp/Building: I'm decent at building the outside of houses but the insides are kind of lacking. I also have been pvping on two other server for about two months.
How Active Do You Plan On Being: I will be active on fridays, and saturdays, and sundays.
Link to whitelist application:http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/seccias-applacation.29460/
How Long Have You Been A Part Of Herocraft: About 4 hours.
Do You Understand The Rules: Yes, I have read all the rules.
Have You Read The Entire Post: Yes
UnknownK9 Jacobpanther

Jmandudeguy

Legacy Supporter 3
In Game Name: seccia
What Path And Profession Are You: Caster planning on Pyromancer, planning on smith or miner.
Are You Able To Use TeamSpeak: I can listen in but I do not have a good enough mic.
How Much Experience Do You Have With Pvp/Building: I'm decent at building the outside of houses but the insides are kind of lacking. I also have been pvping on two other server for about two months.
How Active Do You Plan On Being: I will be active on fridays, and saturdays, and sundays.
Link to whitelist application:http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/seccias-applacation.29460/
How Long Have You Been A Part Of Herocraft: About 4 hours.
Do You Understand The Rules: Yes, I have read all the rules.
Have You Read The Entire Post: Yes
UnknownK9 Jacobpanther
Accepted! Message me in game to get set up.

Nintendo_Guy

Stone
Rapture application:
In game name: Nintendo_Guy
What path and profession are you: Rogue, going to be Ninja. Crafter, going to be Alchemist.
Are you able to use Teamspeak: No.
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: A lot for PVP, some for building.
How active do you plan on being: Very active.
How long have you been a part of herocraft: A few weeks.
Do you understand the rules: Yep, I do.
Have you read the entire post: UnknownK9 and Jacobpanther

In game name: XMega_ToastX
What path and profession are you: Warrior, I'm think about becoming a Paladin later on. Crafter, and I plan on being an Engineer once this is mastered.
Are you able to use Teamspeak: I don't know what that is but I could get it if I need to.
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: I have played Minecraft for almost a year now (Mainly offline) and am very good with construction and redstone usage.
How active do you plan on being: maybe 2-3 hours daily.
Link to your white-list application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-for-whitelist.29362/#post-262092
How long have you been a part of herocraft: A few days, but it seems fun and the community has been nice to me so far. :)
Do you understand the rules: Yes.
Have you read the entire post: Jmandudeguy Jacobpanther

Jacobpanther

Legacy Supporter 3
Rapture application:
In game name: Nintendo_Guy
What path and profession are you: Rogue, going to be Ninja. Crafter, going to be Alchemist.
Are you able to use Teamspeak: No.
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: A lot for PVP, some for building.
How active do you plan on being: Very active.
How long have you been a part of herocraft: A few weeks.
Do you understand the rules: Yep, I do.
Have you read the entire post: UnknownK9 and Jacobpanther

Accepted, message me or Jman online to get invited.
In game name: XMega_ToastX
What path and profession are you: Warrior, I'm think about becoming a Paladin later on. Crafter, and I plan on being an Engineer once this is mastered.
Are you able to use Teamspeak: I don't know what that is but I could get it if I need to.
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: I have played Minecraft for almost a year now (Mainly offline) and am very good with construction and redstone usage.
How active do you plan on being: maybe 2-3 hours daily.
Link to your white-list application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-for-whitelist.29362/#post-262092
How long have you been a part of herocraft: A few days, but it seems fun and the community has been nice to me so far. :)
Do you understand the rules: Yes.
Have you read the entire post: UnknownK9 Jacobpanther
Accepted as well. Teamspeak is sort of like ventrillo, but much better. It is used to communicate better between teammates and coordinate. It isn't a necessity, but it can be extremely helpful if you could get it.

Note: I have to get Jman to switch it on the thread, but now please put @ Jmandudeguy and @ Jacobpanther (without the spaces between the symbol and our names) when typing out the names. Please don't forget the @ sign as well! It is important because without it, me and jman won't get an alert about your application.

Jacobpanther

Legacy Supporter 3
We have a new thread! With the recent Mayor change we needed to set up a new page where our current Mayor, Jmandudeguy, would be able to edit the main post as he needed. It is currently in the Township Development section, but should be moved over shortly. Please put applications over there. Thank you for your cooperation!

EagleEye2113

Stone
In game name: EagleEye2113
What path and profession are you: Caster, planning on Necromancer. Crafter, planning on Alchemist/Enchanter
Are you able to use Teamspeak: Yes.
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: Lots of experience with standard minecraft PvP, mild experience with things like Herocraft. Way more experience with building.
How active do you plan on being: As active as I possibly can be. I should at the very least be able to log on once a day. As for how long I can't tell.
Link to your white-list application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/eagleeye2113s-application.29865/

How long have you been a part of herocraft: Since yesterday.
Do you understand the rules: But of course.
Have you read the entire post: I read it all and loved it.
UnknownK9 Jacobpanther

Accepted, message me or Jman online to get invited.

Accepted as well. Teamspeak is sort of like ventrillo, but much better. It is used to communicate better between teammates and coordinate. It isn't a necessity, but it can be extremely helpful if you could get it.

Note: I have to get Jman to switch it on the thread, but now please put @ Jmandudeguy and @ Jacobpanther (without the spaces between the symbol and our names) when typing out the names. Please don't forget the @ sign as well! It is important because without it, me and jman won't get an alert about your application.

Kk, I fixed it for you :)

So I made a Teamspeak account, is there something that I need to install for it?