• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Rapture -21- [Evil]

Jmandudeguy

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name: XxC00KI3ZxX
What path and profession are you: (I have currently reset my level to be a caster)| Path: Caster Level 1, Hoping for Wizard | Profession: Crafter Level 6, Hoping for Alchemist
Are you able to use Teamspeak: No, I am unable to use teamspeak, because my computer doesn't have a microphone.
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: I have a lot of experience with Building and PvP, for I have played on PvP servers for roughly 3 years.
How active do you plan on being: I plan on being active for about 1 - 3 hours a day. But it varies on the amount of work I have and college.
How long have you been a part of herocraft: I have been part of Herocraft for 1 month.
Do you understand the rules: Yes, I have read the rules and understand them.
Have you read the entire post: Yes, I have read the entire post.

UnknownK9 Jacobpanther
Accepted message me in game! About the Mic issue, you do not need a mic to be in TS. All you need is speakers so you can hear us.

JohnericoJR

Glowing Redstone
In game name: JohnEricoJr
What path and profession are you:: Warrior & Crafter
Are you able to use Teamspeak: No
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: I have started on a pvp server my first time on minecraft and made the most succesful faction.
How active do you plan on being: monday through friday 2/3 hours and weekends 3 to 5
How long have you been a part of herocraft: Just started about three days ago
Do you understand the rules: Yes.
Have you read the entire post: Yes i have

Ajaj895

Stone
In game name: ajaj895
What path and profession are you: Healer (planing for cleric) farmer(after mastering crafter)
Are you able to use Teamspeak:Yes
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: I am great with a bow and good at building anything with a plan.
How active do you plan on being: Very active
How long have you been a part of herocraft: 1 day
Do you understand the rules: Yes
Have you read the entire post: Yes

Jmandudeguy

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name: JohnEricoJr
What path and profession are you:: Warrior & Crafter
Are you able to use Teamspeak: No
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: I have started on a pvp server my first time on minecraft and made the most succesful faction.
How active do you plan on being: monday through friday 2/3 hours and weekends 3 to 5
How long have you been a part of herocraft: Just started about three days ago
Do you understand the rules: Yes.
Have you read the entire post: Yes i have
Accepted! Message me, Unknownk9, or Jacobpanther to get started.

In game name: ajaj895
What path and profession are you: Healer (planing for cleric) farmer(after mastering crafter)
Are you able to use Teamspeak:Yes
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: I am great with a bow and good at building anything with a plan.
How active do you plan on being: Very active
How long have you been a part of herocraft: 1 day
Accepted! Message me, Unknownk9, or Jacobpanther in game.

For Future Reference all of you make sure you tag UnknownK9 and Jacobpanther

In game name:collin_4110
What path and profession are you: Iam a warrior going for paladin, Iam crafter going for enchanter
Are you able to use Teamspeak: yes i can hear and talk
How much experience do you have with pvp/building:im am decent a building and i am pretty good builder
How active do you plan on being ALL THE TIME
How long have you been a part of herocraft: 2monthes maybe
Do you understand the rules: very much yes i do
Have you read the entire post:Yes

UnknownK9

Jacobpanther

Jmandudeguy

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name:collin_4110
What path and profession are you: Iam a warrior going for paladin, Iam crafter going for enchanter
Are you able to use Teamspeak: yes i can hear and talk
How much experience do you have with pvp/building:im am decent a building and i am pretty good builder
How active do you plan on being ALL THE TIME
How long have you been a part of herocraft: 2monthes maybe
Do you understand the rules: very much yes i do
Have you read the entire post:Yes

UnknownK9

Jacobpanther
Accepted! Msg me in game!

EnzoisCool

Stone
MY APPLICATION
In game name: EnzoisCool
What path and profession are you: farmer once the level is reached
Are you able to use Teamspeak: yes
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: about a years worth
How active do you plan on being: mostly everyday
How long have you been a part of herocraft: i was a long time member of the old world then took a break and am excited to start a new adventure on this one
Do you understand the rules: yes
Have you read the entire post: yes

Jmandudeguy

Legacy Supporter 3
MY APPLICATION
In game name: EnzoisCool
What path and profession are you: farmer once the level is reached
Are you able to use Teamspeak: yes
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: about a years worth
How active do you plan on being: mostly everyday
How long have you been a part of herocraft: i was a long time member of the old world then took a break and am excited to start a new adventure on this one
Do you understand the rules: yes
Have you read the entire post: yes
You forgot to state your Path (Pvp Class) and one other thing that is common on other posts that is needed. It involves (@). Once you fix that I can evaluate your App and decide if I will allow you to join.

arceus208

TNT
In game name: arceus208
What path and profession are you: Caster, Crafter
Are you able to use Teamspeak: Yes
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: I'm about 9/10 PVP, 9/10 building, however I'm temporarily greylisted, so I won't be able to build until further notice.
How active do you plan on being: I can get on Minecraft most of the day, so I'll be pretty active considering I'll be on this server most of the time.
How long have you been a part of herocraft: I just joined.
@UnknownK9 Jacobpanther (Doesn't appear to be tagging UnknownK9)

Jmandudeguy

Legacy Supporter 3
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: I'm about 9/10 PVP, 9/10 building, however I'm temporarily greylisted, so I won't be able to build until further notice.
How active do you plan on being: I can get on Minecraft most of the day, so I'll be pretty active considering I'll be on this server most of the time.
Your app was nice, but you need to be whitelisted to do town tasks. Because of your situation we would like you to be whitelisted before we make our decision. When you become whitelisted we will consider your app.

Hobertonio

Stone
In game name: Hobertonio
What path and profession are you: Warrior, and Crafter
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: I'm not a very good builder but I have played on a different PVP server for the past year.
How active do you plan on being: A couple hours a day at most, I'm pretty busy but i'll do my best to contribute to the town.
Link to your white-list application:
http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/hobertonio-whitelist-application.26917/
How long have you been a part of herocraft: I've been whitelisted for a while, but I haven't played that much yet.
Unknownk9
Jacobpanther

Jmandudeguy

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name: Hobertonio
What path and profession are you: Warrior, and Crafter
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: I'm not a very good builder but I have played on a different PVP server for the past year.
How active do you plan on being: A couple hours a day at most, I'm pretty busy but i'll do my best to contribute to the town.
Link to your white-list application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/hobertonio-whitelist-application.26917/
How long have you been a part of herocraft: I've been whitelisted for a while, but I haven't played that much yet.
Unknownk9
Jacobpanther

Accepted! Message me in game to get set up!

Xilox

Iron
Marry me

Gharrot

Iron
In game name: Gharrot
What path and profession are you: Rogue, Crafter
Are you able to use Teamspeak: Yep
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: I've played on Battlecraft, a pure PvP server, for the past year and 8 months so I know how to PvP decently. As for building, I haven't really done too much. I've made a statue of giant duck, but that's about it.
How active do you plan on being: An hour or so a day, much longer on most weekends.
Link to your white-list application:
http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.28019/
How long have you been a part of herocraft: Just joined again today, but I did play a year ago.
Have you read the entire post: Yeah. @UnknownK9 @Jacobpanther