• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Papadopatropolis 38 (Now Recruiting)

RiZe_

Dirt
Name: RiZe_
Are you over over the age of 16? (It's ok if you're not): I am 15.
What Class do you plan on being?: Disciple
Previous towns?: none.
What can you contribute?: I know how to build and have alot of PvP class oriented experience from playing another server.
Can you speak/listen/or both in Teamspeak?: Yes I can.

GFXBboyB

Dirt
Name: Andrew Huynh
Are you over over the age of 16? (It's ok if you're not): I'm currrently 14
What Class do you plan on being?: I plan to become a Ranger/Ninja
Previous towns?: I just started
What can you contribute?: My skill/cooperation/help
Can you speak/listen/or both in Teamspeak?: Both once I get my computer charged.
Note: We welcome all applicants, including past enemies.

Xhazed

Portal
Name: cameronduke98
Are you over the age of 16: i am 16
What class do you plan on being? I am ninja/ alchemist fer life
Previous towns: axiom for 1 dey and some other town for like 10 minutes
What can you contribute? Im gud at the thing called pvp and i can give materials to town
Can you speak/ listen/ or both in teamspeak?: yus

ThatAintFalco

Portal
Yo' mama so dumb

She got fired from the local sperm bank because she was drinking on the job!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
Whoever built that rollercoaster has too much free time. =P
It's pretty awesome though.

BlackOhso

Legacy Supporter 6
Ay yo #swek its ja boiiii. the town is gonna lose regions and what not because #fuckdatbitch ya know? let me know if you need anything for whoever still plays this shizz. darkwerty town stole everything from everyone and left the town, and i scavenged what i could from what he left, so if you need crap and i have it, holla at ya boy if I'm on, don't message me on forums because i rarely check this crap. deuces my ******.

#####@@@@@ FYI
i removed quite few folks from regions because trust issues and people associated with dark and stealing shit and what not, so if you are a good guy and not a town stealer like dark, lmi in game if I'm on yo ya erd?

Y

ytiggidmas

Ay yo #swek its ja boiiii. the town is gonna lose regions and what not because #fuckdatbitch ya know? let me know if you need anything for whoever still plays this shizz. darkwerty town stole everything from everyone and left the town, and i scavenged what i could from what he left, so if you need crap and i have it, holla at ya boy if I'm on, don't message me on forums because i rarely check this crap. deuces my ******.

#####@@@@@ FYI
i removed quite few folks from regions because trust issues and people associated with dark and stealing shit and what not, so if you are a good guy and not a town stealer like dark, lmi in game if I'm on yo ya erd?
FUCK FOREIGNERSS, THEY ARE PLOTTING AGAINST US #BAN DARKWERTY
EDIT: pe that shit, fuck em

Glacial_Reign

Portal
Everyone quit so I quit so it's whatever. Dueces. I'm outtie g squat. No need for an announcement post of me leaving. No one cared about town but me and black so peace.

Ps fuck you @Darkwerty I'll get on just to get you banned.