• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Papadopatropolis 38 (Now Recruiting)

Hiiggiins

Glowstone

Name: Hiiggiins
Are you over over the age of 16? (It's ok if you're not): Yes
What Class do you plan on being?: Dragoon, Ranger, or Necro
Previous towns?: n/a
What can you contribute?: well I'm a bambi squad member
Can you speak/listen/or both in Teamspeak?: mhm

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
Name:broz123
Are you over over the age of 16? (It's ok if you're not):14
What Class do you plan on being? Dragoon/enchanter
Previous towns?:
What can you contribute?:I'm good pvper.I was playing on alot of heroes servers.I am good miner and I like towns and want to meet new people.
Can you speak/listen/or both in Teamspeak?:Both
Note: We welcome all applicants, including past enemies.
I'd suggest putting some more effort into your app else yo ass is gonna be slapped.

double_duty

Glowing Redstone
Hello papadopatropolis, thanks for giving me the opportunity to apply to join your town.

Name: double_duty
Are you over over the age of 16? (It's ok if you're not): I'm 15, Practically 16 though.

What Class do you plan on being?: I am already a level 53 ranger/27 Alchemist.

Previous towns?: Silvermede.

What can you contribute?: I'm a rather Decent PvPer, and I have alot of experience with herocraft, I play alot of minecraft, and I love building. I have played on multiple PvP servers back in minecraft alpha, so I would say I am rather good at PvP.
Can you speak/listen/or both in Teamspeak?: Both.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application, hope to see you in-game.

Last edited:

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
We need some pictures of our town on here!
home_of_the_tree_creepers___thornhollow_by_herocraft-d5vz85m.png

Glacial_Reign

Portal
Hello papadopatropolis, thanks for giving me the opportunity to apply to join your town.

Name: double_duty
Are you over over the age of 16? (It's ok if you're not): I'm 15, Practically 16 though.

What Class do you plan on being?: I am already a level 53 ranger/27 Alchemist.

Previous towns?: Silvermede.

What can you contribute?: I'm a rather Decent PvPer, and I have alot of experience with herocraft, I play alot of minecraft, and I love building. I have played on multiple PvP servers back in minecraft alpha, so I would say I am rather good at PvP.
Can you speak/listen/or both in Teamspeak?: Both.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application, hope to see you in-game.
ACCEPTED

Alexrider530

Stone
Are you over over the age of 16? (It's ok if you're not): I am currently 15 and a half.( I made my account when I was like 12 so my age is wrong)

What Class do you plan on being?: I plan on specing my combat class into Dragoon, and I am a level 40 farmer now.

Previous towns?: I was part of SilverMede for around 2 days, and then I left because It was constantly being raided and my Friends and I set up private regions away from Silvermede.

What can you contribute?: I love to farm, and I enjoy raiding as Dragoon. I played Dragoon last map so I have some experience in it already, and I am a high level farmer so I can spawn in cows, pigs, chickens, and I will try to supply as much leather and food as we need.

Can you speak/listen/or both in Teamspeak?: I have a mic so I can talk and listen in Team Speak, But I don't actually have a Teamspeak account so I can make one if you want me to.

derodes

Glowing Redstone
Name: derodes
Are you over over the age of 16? (It's ok if you're not): 20
What Class do you plan on being?: Druid
Previous towns?: Back on the first map, don't remember name.
What can you contribute?: Heals during raids, Planning on going Enchanter (so, enchants)
Can you speak/listen/or both in Teamspeak?: yes

tantaragla

Dirt
I need help starting herocraft.
Name: tantaragla
Are you over over the age of 16? (It's ok if you're not): no (13)
What Class do you plan on being?: rogue (ninja)
Previous towns?: none
What can you contribute?: I am a good builder on survival and I have never even thought of greifing.
Can you speak/listen/or both in Teamspeak?: no

All applicants will be private messaged either In-game, or on the forums.

Perkec3233

Stone
Name Perkec323
Are you over over the age of 16? (It's ok if you're not):15
What Class do you plan on being? Wizard/Enchanter maybe
Previous towns?:/
What can you contribute?:Im good at pvp,Last map i had titles for pvp.
Can you speak/listen/or both in Teamspeak?:eek:nly can listen cause my mic is making funny noise

Queido1

Wood
Name: Queido
Class: Ranger, currently lvl62
Previous Towns: The Wilderness (all)
What Can I Contribute: I'm a decently leveled Engineer, and I'm planning on leveling another crafter class after that. I've been solo for nearly the entire map so far, and have managed to survive and flourish, building a decent amount of wealth, as well as leveling relatively quickly.
TS: I can do both, but I live with roommates, so I'd probably only talk when it is necessary.

Glacial_Reign

Portal
Name: Queido
Class: Ranger, currently lvl62
Previous Towns: The Wilderness (all)
What Can I Contribute: I'm a decently leveled Engineer, and I'm planning on leveling another crafter class after that. I've been solo for nearly the entire map so far, and have managed to survive and flourish, building a decent amount of wealth, as well as leveling relatively quickly.
TS: I can do both, but I live with roommates, so I'd probably only talk when it is necessary.
Get with me or @BlackOhso ingame and well talk on ts.