• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

(Hamlet) Napton

BoDuhal

TNT
In-game Name?: Jinnbow
Players Age: 14
Why do you wish to join Napton?: Humans depend on each other to survive. I wish to help others to survive and grow even more than me.
How did you hear about Napton?: It was the first town mentioned to me specifically
How long have you been on the Server?: 2-3 weeks
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I am a Cleric/Smith, though I have a, Enchanter Codex and wish to be the town Enchanter
What past townships have you been on in this map?: None.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe I can contribute my building expertise and skills
Will you defend Napton and it's allies? and why?: Yes. Friends are valuable assets, and I would like to keep them as long as possible
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Napton?: Yes.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: No.
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: Yes
Can you join and listen to us?: Ye-... Probably.
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: I wouldn't break a rule intentionally, and if I did, yes.
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVE. I don't like being gang raped by lvl 65s
Extra notes: I love to mine. I mine all the time. If you need me to gather resources, I'm your guy.

Welcome to Napton
you will be on a trial period for 1 week.
PM lcmoe14 or BoDuhal, who ever is online!

APPLICATION:

In-game Name?: Le_Philosopher
Players Age: 19
Why do you wish to join Napton?: It has a well created system
How did you hear about Napton?: The Successor
How long have you been on the Server?: roughly an hour
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Farmer/Ranger
What past townships have you been on in this map?: Non
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Growth in the ecosystem
Will you defend Napton and it's allies? and why?: Under good cause yes. (An officials command is good cause)
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Napton?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Yes
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?:
Can you join and listen to us?: Yes
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Of course
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: Depends on circumstances

BoDuhal

TNT
APPLICATION:

In-game Name?: Le_Philosopher
Players Age: 19
Why do you wish to join Napton?: It has a well created system
How did you hear about Napton?: The Successor
How long have you been on the Server?: roughly an hour
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Farmer/Ranger
What past townships have you been on in this map?: Non
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Growth in the ecosystem
Will you defend Napton and it's allies? and why?: Under good cause yes. (An officials command is good cause)
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Napton?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Yes
Can you join and listen to us?: Yes
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Of course
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: Depends on circumstances

Welcome to Napton

Napton
City by the River

Leaders of Napton
Mayor: BoDuhal
Successor: lcmoe14

Officers of Nevermore
Town Smith: Lcmoe14
Town Farmer: BoDuhal
Town Runesmith:
Town Builder:
Town Enchanter:

Napton is built on the side of a river and has began as a small hamlet of veteran players within the community. We first started by raising the walls around the river to create a level area for housing and to add a level of aesthetic to the town. Looking down from buildings you can see the lights flickering off of the river that twists through the village. We strive for a nice looking river-town feel, with small docks and harbors along the river. We've also created a manmade river between two peninsulas of water and built a sewer around them, as well as bridges to connect the delta together.

Napton's mayor is BoDuhal, lcmoe14 is successor, and all officers of the town are in charge beyond them. Their word is law within the township, please follow their directions.

Tax & Donations:
Taxes are will be enforced, this will be the only way to keep the town secure.

Channels
Our channel has been applied for it will be /ch na

Town Rules/Mechanics
  • Follow all the rules of the Herocraft server.
  • Please note that you would be joining a community of towns.
  • Build restrictions - Do not build outside your plot limits and Do not dig into town farms below. If you have any questions please consult BoDuhal, lcmoe14 OR one of the Officers.
  • Plot Limits are defined as a "small house on the edge of the river bank." We don't want looming sky scrapers or giant temples. Please build something small, near each other without interfering, and of course beautiful so our town can be appreciated!
  • Do NOT steal, grief, or attack other citizens of Napton.
  • Do NOT steal, grief, or attack citizens of allied towns.
  • DO NOT DIG within the town region unless approved by BoDuahl, lcmoe14, or a Manager.
  • No mines from your basement. No basements without permission.
  • Citizen's houses must be aesthetically pleasing. We are raising the bar for the level of detail we want to see.
  • Cover all your CHESTS. ALWAYS!
  • Everything you leave inside the Hamlet belongs to the Mayor. If you leave Herocraft and do not return for a while, your assets may be taken by the Mayor when you are removed automatically for inactivity. They will either be stored or redistributed among the people. If you return, I will help you get back on your feet out of my own coffers.
  • If player submits a leave of absence notice, that can be dealt with on a case by case basis.
    • Whatever agreements made on each case shall be honored.
On-Going Projects & Goals
  • Build street lamps for the street lamp contest!
  • Level to max combat/profession
  • Make souls and contributions to the township to UPGRADE!
Citizen(s) total: 7

Recruitment Status
Recruitment is **OPEN**

Copy the information below and paste into a new message.
fill out the information asked and someone will be intouch with you shortly:
APPLICATION:

In-game Name?:GeneralGems
Players Age:15
Why do you wish to join Napton?:so i can build a house and be protected
How did you hear about Napton?:i was exploring and i found it
How long have you been on the Server?:a few months
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?:runeblade and runesmith
What past townships have you been on in this map?: none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: mining/resource collection
Will you defend Napton and it's allies? and why?: yes i will for safety and community
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Napton?: of cource :D
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: no
Do you have a microphone?:no
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: yes
Can you join and listen to us?:no
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?:yes i will :D
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: i prefer PVE

BoDuhal

TNT

Welcome to Napton

Last edited:

GabJam

Stone
Napton
City by the River

Leaders of Napton
Mayor: BoDuhal
Successor: lcmoe14

Officers of Nevermore
Town Smith: Lcmoe14
Town Farmer: BoDuhal
Town Runesmith:
Town Builder:
Town Enchanter:

Napton is built on the side of a river and has began as a small hamlet of veteran players within the community. We first started by raising the walls around the river to create a level area for housing and to add a level of aesthetic to the town. Looking down from buildings you can see the lights flickering off of the river that twists through the village. We strive for a nice looking river-town feel, with small docks and harbors along the river. We've also created a manmade river between two peninsulas of water and built a sewer around them, as well as bridges to connect the delta together.

Napton's mayor is BoDuhal, lcmoe14 is successor, and all officers of the town are in charge beyond them. Their word is law within the township, please follow their directions.

Tax & Donations:
Taxes are will be enforced, this will be the only way to keep the town secure.

Channels
Our channel has been applied for it will be /ch na

Town Rules/Mechanics
  • Follow all the rules of the Herocraft server.
  • Please note that you would be joining a community of towns.
  • Build restrictions - Do not build outside your plot limits and Do not dig into town farms below. If you have any questions please consult BoDuhal, lcmoe14 OR one of the Officers.
  • Plot Limits are defined as a "small house on the edge of the river bank." We don't want looming sky scrapers or giant temples. Please build something small, near each other without interfering, and of course beautiful so our town can be appreciated!
  • Do NOT steal, grief, or attack other citizens of Napton.
  • Do NOT steal, grief, or attack citizens of allied towns.
  • DO NOT DIG within the town region unless approved by BoDuahl, lcmoe14, or a Manager.
  • No mines from your basement. No basements without permission.
  • Citizen's houses must be aesthetically pleasing. We are raising the bar for the level of detail we want to see.
  • Cover all your CHESTS. ALWAYS!
  • Everything you leave inside the Hamlet belongs to the Mayor. If you leave Herocraft and do not return for a while, your assets may be taken by the Mayor when you are removed automatically for inactivity. They will either be stored or redistributed among the people. If you return, I will help you get back on your feet out of my own coffers.
  • If player submits a leave of absence notice, that can be dealt with on a case by case basis.
    • Whatever agreements made on each case shall be honored.
On-Going Projects & Goals
  • Build street lamps for the street lamp contest!
  • Level to max combat/profession
  • Make souls and contributions to the township to UPGRADE!
Citizen(s) total: 7

Recruitment Status
Recruitment is **OPEN**

Copy the information below and paste into a new message.
APPLICATION:

In-game Name?: GabJam would be nice
Players Age:14
Why do you wish to join Napton?:it provides a community plus my friend GeneralGems is also here
How did you hear about Napton?:i hath come across it whilst i traveled with my friend
How long have you been on the Server?:a month
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: my class is disciple and i hope to become an engineer
What past townships have you been on in this map?:a few but this one is by far the best
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:i can aid this community by building and communicating
Will you defend Napton and it's allies? and why?:for pride my friend tis my duty and honour to do so
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Napton?:i will try my best to complete all duties laid aponest me
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:afraid not
Do you have a microphone?:nope
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?:i have a headset
Can you join and listen to us?:i can but i will usually not
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?:i might but you never know
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?:
PVE

SlyCreeper8

Glowing Redstone
In-game Name?: SlyCreeper8
Time Zone: central
Why do you wish to join Napton?: I would love to live in this wonderful town to be secured from mobs and to meet new friends
How did you hear about Napton?: From BoDuhal
How long have you been on the Server?: about a month
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I am a necromancer I am thinking about being an engineer or alchemist.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can help collect resources for the town
Will you defend Napton and it's allies? and why?: I will defend Napton and its allies because keeping friends and allies are important and to keep them from falling is very important
Do you have a microphone?: no
Can you join and listen to us?: if needed
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes ,but that is unlikely for me to break a rule but I will take full responsibility and the punishment regardless.
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: I prefer PVE

BoDuhal

TNT
In-game Name?: SlyCreeper8
Time Zone: central
Why do you wish to join Napton?: I would love to live in this wonderful town to be secured from mobs and to meet new friends
How did you hear about Napton?: From BoDuhal
How long have you been on the Server?: about a month
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I am a necromancer I am thinking about being an engineer or alchemist.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can help collect resources for the town
Will you defend Napton and it's allies? and why?: I will defend Napton and its allies because keeping friends and allies are important and to keep them from falling is very important
Do you have a microphone?: no
Can you join and listen to us?: if needed
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes ,but that is unlikely for me to break a rule but I will take full responsibility and the punishment regardless.

Welcome to Napton

thanatos33

Dirt
In-game Name?: thanatos33
Players Age:23
Time Zone:pST
Why do you wish to join Napton?:play with friends
How did you hear about Napton?:BlueJersey
How long have you been on the Server?: 15 minutes
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: DreadKnight Smither
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: being awesome and loveable
Will you defend Napton and it's allies? and why?: sure because its awesome to play together
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Napton?: sure, as long as they are ethical and reasonable
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: yes
Do you have a microphone?: yes
Can you join and listen to us?: yes
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: sure
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: both, but pve > pvp

BlueJersey

Wood
In-game Name?:BlueJersey
Players Age:14 1/2
Time Zone:CST
Why do you wish to join Napton?: I need a town, companionship, (and also a place to rest and store my items :D)
How did you hear about Napton?: The chat!
How long have you been on the Server?: Over a month
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I'm a Ranger/Crafter
What past townships have you been on in this map?: None, I applied for Belmont, but, no one from their town has been on, nor accepted since October.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm a great builder/person who can actually listen.
Will you defend Napton and it's allies? and why?: It's my town, and it's friends.
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Napton?: YAS!
Do you have a microphone?:No.
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: I have a headset.
Can you join and listen to us?: Of course.
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes.
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: I prefer PVE, but I'm fine with PVP

In-game Name?: GruntMaster95
Why do you wish to join Napton?: I have a friend that joined and said it was nice.
How did you hear about Napton?: A friend
How long have you been on the Server?:1 month
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?:
What past townships have you been on in this map?:none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: whatever i need to do to help
Will you defend Napton and it's allies? and why?: yes, it would be my home and comrades still together and fight till the end
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Napton?: anything they need
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:no
Do you have a microphone?:yes
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?:yes
Can you join and listen to us?:maybe
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?:yes
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: pve

n-game Name Ender_Chickenz
Players Age: 24
Why do you wish to join Napton? my brother is a member and would like to join
How did you hear about Napton my brother (dboy2010)
How long have you been on the Server 1day
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: right now i an a disciple crafter and not shure of what i want to go to yet
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:i have good all around skills and am willing to learn and i am a great team player
Will you defend Napton and it's allies? and why?:yes i will because we may need our allies to defend us so we should do the same
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Napton?:eek:f course
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:i had it on my old computer i can install it on this one if needed
Do you have a microphone?:not at the moment will be buying a gameing headset when i have some extra cash
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: i have speakers
Can you join and listen to us?:i can listen
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: yes
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: pve untill i get comfortable with my combat and install macros

Recruitment Status
Recruitment is **OPEN**
On Bottom of page clikc reply,
APPLICATION:

In-game Name?:thekillapancake
Time Zone:central
Why do you wish to join Napton?:friends recommended me and it looks fun.
How did you hear about Napton?: friends
How long have you been on the Server?: no
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?:wizard
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: anything you need
Will you defend Napton and it's allies? and why?:yes because death before dishonor
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Napton?:absolutely
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?:-
Can you join and listen to us?:anytime
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?:yes
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?:[PvE]

lcmoe

Dirt
In-game Name?: thanatos33
Players Age:23
Time Zone:pST
Why do you wish to join Napton?:play with friends
How did you hear about Napton?:BlueJersey
How long have you been on the Server?: 15 minutes
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: DreadKnight Smither
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: being awesome and loveable
Will you defend Napton and it's allies? and why?: sure because its awesome to play together
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Napton?: sure, as long as they are ethical and reasonable
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: yes
Can you join and listen to us?: yes
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: sure
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: both, but pve > pvp

Welcome to Napton

lcmoe

Dirt
In-game Name?:BlueJersey
Players Age:14 1/2
Why do you wish to join Napton?: I need a town, companionship, (and also a place to rest and store my items :D)
How did you hear about Napton?: The chat!
How long have you been on the Server?: Over a month
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I'm a Ranger/Crafter
What past townships have you been on in this map?: None, I applied for Belmont, but, no one from their town has been on, nor accepted since October.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm a great builder/person who can actually listen.
Will you defend Napton and it's allies? and why?: It's my town, and it's friends.
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Napton?: YAS!
Do you have a microphone?:No.
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: I have a headset.
Can you join and listen to us?: Of course.
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes.
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: I prefer PVE, but I'm fine with PVP

Welcome to Napton

lcmoe

Dirt
n-game Name Ender_Chickenz
Players Age: 24
Why do you wish to join Napton? my brother is a member and would like to join
How did you hear about Napton my brother (dboy2010)
How long have you been on the Server 1day
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: right now i an a disciple crafter and not shure of what i want to go to yet
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:i have good all around skills and am willing to learn and i am a great team player
Will you defend Napton and it's allies? and why?:yes i will because we may need our allies to defend us so we should do the same
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Napton?:eek:f course
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:i had it on my old computer i can install it on this one if needed
Do you have a microphone?:not at the moment will be buying a gameing headset when i have some extra cash
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: i have speakers
Can you join and listen to us?:i can listen
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: yes
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: pve untill i get comfortable with my combat and install macros

Welcome to Napton
PM lcmoe14 or BoDuhal, in game, who ever is online!

Timothy

TNT
In-game Name?: godzilla890
Players Age: 13
Time Zone: Eastern Coast US & Canada (-5:00 GMT)
Why do you wish to join Napton?: I know only very little about Herocraft, and I think that joining a town will further my knowlegde
How did you hear about Napton?: I was running along a road, when I saw an odd side road. This lead to some kind of dungeon. I looked up and noticed a very large circle. After moving up the nearby hill, I saw a city. I walked up to the small bridge, then saw a sign that said, "Welcome to Napton", and the Advertisement board
How long have you been on the Server?: Only a few days
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I am a Bard, and I am hoping to become an Engineer
What past townships have you been on in this map?: None so far
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe I can contribute buffs for raiding parties (When Leveled) and many needed redstone contraptions
Will you defend Napton and it's allies? and why?: I would give myself up to defend Napton, simply because I want to be loyal to whichever town I happen to be in
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Napton?: I will obey the wishes of Officers and the Mayor at all times
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: No
Can you join and listen to us?: Sure
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes

I would understand if this is a too late.

BoDuhal

TNT
In-game Name?: godzilla890
Players Age: 13
Time Zone: Eastern Coast US & Canada (-5:00 GMT)
Why do you wish to join Napton?: I know only very little about Herocraft, and I think that joining a town will further my knowlegde
How did you hear about Napton?: I was running along a road, when I saw an odd side road. This lead to some kind of dungeon. I looked up and noticed a very large circle. After moving up the nearby hill, I saw a city. I walked up to the small bridge, then saw a sign that said, "Welcome to Napton", and the Advertisement board
How long have you been on the Server?: Only a few days
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I am a Bard, and I am hoping to become an Engineer
What past townships have you been on in this map?: None so far
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe I can contribute buffs for raiding parties (When Leveled) and many needed redstone contraptions
Will you defend Napton and it's allies? and why?: I would give myself up to defend Napton, simply because I want to be loyal to whichever town I happen to be in
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Napton?: I will obey the wishes of Officers and the Mayor at all times
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: No
Can you join and listen to us?: Sure
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes

I would understand if this is a too late.
New map starting today and I am not sure if we will restart a new town