• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

(Hamlet) Napton

BoDuhal

TNT
Napton
City by the River

Leaders of Napton
Mayor: BoDuhal
Successor: lcmoe14

Officers of Nevermore
Town Smith: Lcmoe14
Town Farmer: BoDuhal
Town Runesmith:
Town Builder:
Town Enchanter:

Napton is built on the side of a river and has began as a small hamlet of veteran players within the community. We first started by raising the walls around the river to create a level area for housing and to add a level of aesthetic to the town. Looking down from buildings you can see the lights flickering off of the river that twists through the village. We strive for a nice looking river-town feel, with small docks and harbors along the river. We've also created a manmade river between two peninsulas of water and built a sewer around them, as well as bridges to connect the delta together.

Napton's mayor is BoDuhal, lcmoe14 is successor, and all officers of the town are in charge beyond them. Their word is law within the township, please follow their directions.

Tax & Donations:
Taxes are will be enforced, this will be the only way to keep the town secure.

Channels
Our channel has been applied for it will be /ch na

Town Rules/Mechanics
  • Follow all the rules of the Herocraft server.
  • Please note that you would be joining a community of towns.
  • Build restrictions - Do not build outside your plot limits and Do not dig into town farms below. If you have any questions please consult BoDuhal, lcmoe14 OR one of the Officers.
  • Plot Limits are defined as a "small house on the edge of the river bank." We don't want looming sky scrapers or giant temples. Please build something small, near each other without interfering, and of course beautiful so our town can be appreciated!
  • Do NOT steal, grief, or attack other citizens of Napton.
  • Do NOT steal, grief, or attack citizens of allied towns.
  • DO NOT DIG within the town region unless approved by BoDuahl, lcmoe14, or a Manager.
  • No mines from your basement. No basements without permission.
  • Citizen's houses must be aesthetically pleasing. We are raising the bar for the level of detail we want to see.
  • Cover all your CHESTS. ALWAYS!
  • Everything you leave inside the Hamlet belongs to the Mayor. If you leave Herocraft and do not return for a while, your assets may be taken by the Mayor when you are removed automatically for inactivity. They will either be stored or redistributed among the people. If you return, I will help you get back on your feet out of my own coffers.
  • If player submits a leave of absence notice, that can be dealt with on a case by case basis.
    • Whatever agreements made on each case shall be honored.
On-Going Projects & Goals
  • Build street lamps for the street lamp contest!
  • Level to max combat/profession
  • Make souls and contributions to the township to UPGRADE!
Citizen(s) total: 23

Last edited:

BoDuhal

TNT
Recruitment Status
Recruitment is **OPEN**
On Bottom of page clikc reply,​
fill out the information asked and someone will be intouch with you shortly:

APPLICATION:

In-game Name?:
Players Age:
Time Zone:
Why do you wish to join Napton?:
How did you hear about Napton?:
How long have you been on the Server?:
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?:
What past townships have you been on in this map?:
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:
Will you defend Napton and it's allies? and why?:
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Napton?:
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:
Do you have a microphone?:
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?:
Can you join and listen to us?:
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?:
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?:

Last edited:

Dboy2010

Stone
In-game Name?: Dboy2010
Why do you wish to join Napton?: I wish to join Napton because I am a new player, looking for a place to live.
How did you hear about Napton?: I have heard about Napton through your advertising in chat
How long have you been on the Server?: I have been on the server for about a week now
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I am a Dragoon and a Crafter, I am still thinking as to what I want to become
What past townships have you been on in this map?: I have not been in any townships on this map
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am used to going out and fetching materials for projects and farming
Will you defend Napton and it's allies? and why?: If it comes down to this, I will try my best. My reason as to why, I believe that whatever town I join I should try my best to help it.
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Napton?: Yes, unless it's something sexual
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Yes
Do you have a microphone?: No
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: Yes
Can you join and listen to us?: If needed
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes, I would take this punishment willingly, hopefully this will not happen.
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: I prefer PVE, as I tend to get mudered, brutally, in pvp

BoDuhal

TNT
In-game Name?: Dboy2010
Why do you wish to join Napton?: I wish to join Napton because I am a new player, looking for a place to live.
How did you hear about Napton?: I have heard about Napton through your advertising in chat
How long have you been on the Server?: I have been on the server for about a week now
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I am a Dragoon and a Crafter, I am still thinking as to what I want to become
What past townships have you been on in this map?: I have not been in any townships on this map
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am used to going out and fetching materials for projects and farming
Will you defend Napton and it's allies? and why?: If it comes down to this, I will try my best. My reason as to why, I believe that whatever town I join I should try my best to help it.
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Napton?: Yes, unless it's something sexual
Can you join and listen to us?: If needed
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes, I would take this punishment willingly, hopefully this will not happen.
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: I prefer PVE, as I tend to get mudered, brutally, in pvp
Welcome to Napton

Chomper77

Dirt
In-game Name?:Chomper77
Why do you wish to join Napton?:Cause im a new player looking for a town
How did you hear about Napton?:I asked if i could join a town
How long have you been on the Server?: 2 days
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: im a blood mage L3 and a L2 crafter
What past townships have you been on in this map?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: im a good builder
Will you defend Napton and it's allies? and why?: Yes cause its my first town and I am not loyal to any other towns
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Napton?: yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: no sorry
Do you have a microphone?: ya but i dontt have team speak
Can you join and listen to us?: team speak no im sorry
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?:
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: both honstly are good

BoDuhal

TNT
In-game Name?:Chomper77
Why do you wish to join Napton?:Cause im a new player looking for a town
How did you hear about Napton?:I asked if i could join a town
How long have you been on the Server?: 2 days
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: im a blood mage L3 and a L2 crafter
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: im a good builder
Will you defend Napton and it's allies? and why?: Yes cause its my first town and I am not loyal to any other towns
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Napton?: yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: no sorry
Do you have a microphone?: ya but i dontt have team speak
Can you join and listen to us?: team speak no im sorry
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: both honstly are good

Welcome to Napton

you will be on a trial period for 1 week.

In-game Name?: elmokilla99
Why do you wish to join Napton?: I am fairly new to the server and im looking for a town to join.
How did you hear about Napton?: Through adveritisement.
How long have you been on the Server?: A few Hours so far
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Beserker and a Crafter i wish to become a Builder.
What past townships have you been on in this map?: None.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am versed in the arts of Nordic Style Building and if wanted to i shall build Nordic Style buildings for the town.
Will you defend Napton and it's allies? and why?: I shall defend the Town if i am called to arms and die fighting should my general command me to, I will fight for the peace of Napton and its allies to gain Glory and Honor.
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Napton?: Yes i will follow the the orders of my superiors.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Yes.
Do you have a microphone?: Yes but it is a webcam microphone built into my Laptop.
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: I have a microphone.
Can you join and listen to us?: Yes.
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes.
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: I prefer PVE but i do not mind PVP.

LethalPrince

Legacy Supporter 5
In-game Name?: Playfullshark77
Why do you wish to join Napton?: I wish to join Napton because I would like to make new friends and join a nice town community
How did you hear about Napton?: I heard about Napton from my friend Selenide
How long have you been on the Server?: About 5 months
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I am a Druid and a runesmith
What past townships have you been on in this map?: Arktoria
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute to the town by help building and making runes to places
Will you defend Napton and it's allies? and why?: Yes,Because, I would never want the town or allies to fall
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Napton?: Yes
Can you join and listen to us?: Yes
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: I don't mind any

Last edited:

BoDuhal

TNT
In-game Name?: elmokilla99
Why do you wish to join Napton?: I am fairly new to the server and im looking for a town to join.
How did you hear about Napton?: Through adveritisement.
How long have you been on the Server?: A few Hours so far
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Beserker and a Crafter i wish to become a Builder.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am versed in the arts of Nordic Style Building and if wanted to i shall build Nordic Style buildings for the town.
Will you defend Napton and it's allies? and why?: I shall defend the Town if i am called to arms and die fighting should my general command me to, I will fight for the peace of Napton and its allies to gain Glory and Honor.
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Napton?: Yes i will follow the the orders of my superiors.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Yes.
Do you have a microphone?: Yes but it is a webcam microphone built into my Laptop.
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: I have a microphone.
Can you join and listen to us?: Yes.
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes.
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: I prefer PVE but i do not mind PVP.

Welcome to Napton
PM lcmoe14 or BoDuhal, whio ever is online!

Last edited:

BoDuhal

TNT
In-game Name?: Playfullshark77
Why do you wish to join Napton?: I wish to join Napton because I would like to make new friends and join a nice town community
How did you hear about Napton?: I heard about Napton from my friend Selenide
How long have you been on the Server?: About 5 months
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I am a Druid and a runesmith
What past townships have you been on in this map?: Arktoria
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute to the town by help building and making runes to places
Will you defend Napton and it's allies? and why?: Yes,Because, I would never want the town or allies to fall
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Napton?: Yes
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: I don't mind any

Why are you looking to join Napton if you are already a citizen of Arktoria?

LethalPrince

Legacy Supporter 5
I am not a citizen of arktoria? I left the town due to the inactivity of members,officers, and the mayor.

In-game Name?: Mr_Brain_Freak
Players Age:17
Why do you wish to join Napton?:i desire to be with friends and be part of a friendly community
How did you hear about Napton?:a player named Seledine told me
How long have you been on the Server?:about 2 days
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?:berserker and farmer
What past townships have you been on in this map?:none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:anything needed except money im poor
Will you defend Napton and it's allies? and why?: yes... i always help my brothers
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Napton?:yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:yes but prefer not to use during gaming due to lag
Do you have a microphone?:no
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?:yes
Can you join and listen to us?:yes
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?:yes
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?:pVE

BoDuhal

TNT
In-game Name?: Mr_Brain_Freak
Players Age:17
Why do you wish to join Napton?:i desire to be with friends and be part of a friendly community
How did you hear about Napton?:a player named Seledine told me
How long have you been on the Server?:about 2 days
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?:berserker and farmer
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:anything needed except money im poor
Will you defend Napton and it's allies? and why?: yes... i always help my brothers
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Napton?:yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:yes but prefer not to use during gaming due to lag
Do you have a microphone?:no
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?:yes
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?:yes
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?:pVE
Welcome to Napton
PM lcmoe14 or BoDuhal, who ever is online!

In-game Name?:Anthonyschramel
Players Age:14
Why do you wish to join Napton?:due to i am seeking a town to be safer from mobs
How did you hear about Napton?:lcmoe14
How long have you been on the Server?:3 weeks
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?:ranger
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:due to i am skilled in the art of archery
Will you defend Napton and it's allies? and why?:yes due to i am a man of help
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:i can get it
Do you have a microphone?:yes
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?:pvp over pve

BoDuhal

TNT
In-game Name?:Anthonyschramel
Players Age:14
Why do you wish to join Napton?:due to i am seeking a town to be safer from mobs
How did you hear about Napton?:lcmoe14
How long have you been on the Server?:3 weeks
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?:ranger
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:due to i am skilled in the art of archery
Will you defend Napton and it's allies? and why?:yes due to i am a man of help
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:i can get it
Do you have a microphone?:yes
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?:pvp over pve

Welcome to Napton

tbonekid68

Wood
In-game Name?: tbonekid68
Players Age: 15
Why do you wish to join Napton?: I want to participate in fighting and building with a town that I can bond with.
How did you hear about Napton?: I heard about Napton from lcmoe14
How long have you been on the Server?: I played 1 or 2 years ago just a little bit, but got back on this week and have been playing for 3 days so far.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I am a Dragoon, still crafter, but I plan on choosing Smith
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe I can help build, fight, and recruit. Along with anything else needed.
Will you defend Napton and it's allies? and why?: I will defend Napton and it's allies. So that I they will do the same in return when needed.
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Napton?: I will as long as it is in reason of course.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: I do
Do you have a microphone?: I do
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: I would take responsibility for my actions especially if I did it on accident.
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: I prefer PvE, but I don't mind PvP

BoDuhal

TNT
In-game Name?: tbonekid68
Players Age: 15
Why do you wish to join Napton?: I want to participate in fighting and building with a town that I can bond with.
How did you hear about Napton?: I heard about Napton from lcmoe14
How long have you been on the Server?: I played 1 or 2 years ago just a little bit, but got back on this week and have been playing for 3 days so far.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I am a Dragoon, still crafter, but I plan on choosing Smith
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe I can help build, fight, and recruit. Along with anything else needed.
Will you defend Napton and it's allies? and why?: I will defend Napton and it's allies. So that I they will do the same in return when needed.
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Napton?: I will as long as it is in reason of course.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: I do
Do you have a microphone?: I do
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: I would take responsibility for my actions especially if I did it on accident.
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: I prefer PvE, but I don't mind PvP

Welcome to Napton

Jinnbow

Dirt
In-game Name?: Jinnbow
Players Age: 14
Why do you wish to join Napton?: Humans depend on each other to survive. I wish to help others to survive and grow even more than me.
How did you hear about Napton?: It was the first town mentioned to me specifically
How long have you been on the Server?: 2-3 weeks
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I am a Cleric/Smith, though I have a, Enchanter Codex and wish to be the town Enchanter
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe I can contribute my building expertise and skills
Will you defend Napton and it's allies? and why?: Yes. Friends are valuable assets, and I would like to keep them as long as possible
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Napton?: Yes.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: No.
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Can you join and listen to us?: Ye-... Probably.
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: I wouldn't break a rule intentionally, and if I did, yes.
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVE. I don't like being gang raped by lvl 65s
Extra notes: I love to mine. I mine all the time. If you need me to gather resources, I'm your guy.