• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Midgard, The White City [15] (Evil)

What is your IGN (case sensitive)? ImMelonEater
How long have you played HC? A little over a year now.
How old are you? 15
Why do you want to join? I wanna join because i feel i can be a good addition to this town. The town I'm in right now (Hollywood) have people i don't really get along with.
Other Towns you were part of? Umbra, Kairi (Haven) Hollywood (Aegis)
What class are you? Mastered: Ninja | Disciple | Runeblade | Bard | Engineer | 48 Enchanter
Future spec plans (class and profession)? Uhmmm I was in the process of leveling dragoon, but i decided to stop because I'm done training for this map. If there's another boost I might master.
How often are you active in game? I'm at my computer most of the day and logged into minecraft, but if there's nothing to do I will tab out and play another game.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yasahh
Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) Yes sir/ma'am
Additional Info: I know I haven't been the nicest to a couple of the people in this town and I apologize to those people. They know who they are. Im just looking into joining another town. Also Burkyez and Torod also know me.

Avoir

Obsidian
What is your IGN (case sensitive)? ImMelonEater
How long have you played HC? A little over a year now.
How old are you? 15
Why do you want to join? I wanna join because i feel i can be a good addition to this town. The town I'm in right now (Hollywood) have people i don't really get along with.
Other Towns you were part of? Umbra, Kairi (Haven) Hollywood (Aegis)
What class are you? Mastered: Ninja | Disciple | Runeblade | Bard | Engineer | 48 Enchanter
Future spec plans (class and profession)? Uhmmm I was in the process of leveling dragoon, but i decided to stop because I'm done training for this map. If there's another boost I might master.
How often are you active in game? I'm at my computer most of the day and logged into minecraft, but if there's nothing to do I will tab out and play another game.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yasahh
Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) Yes sir/ma'am
Additional Info: I know I haven't been the nicest to a couple of the people in this town and I apologize to those people. They know who they are. Im just looking into joining another town. Also Burkyez and Torod also know me.

At this moment you have been denied, you may try again in the future.

Ruger392

Obsidian
~RECRUITMENT APPLICATION~
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? ruger392
  2. How long have you played HC? 1 year and counting, currently veteran.
  3. How old are you? 16
  4. Why do you want to join? I've been pvp'ing with some of your members recently and found a liking to the how organized and effected we were. I also have a strong loyal bond with some midgardians. I can provide the town with an extra pvp hand and also be a really big help towards helping the town upgrade and building it.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Aevum kingdom (bosk) left because the owner piptendo didnt come on at all, and the sic went inactive aswell so the town is really dead. I did leave some stuff in town bank tho to help it stay up a while longer, and also shadowravynns town to put stuff in town bank.
  6. What class are you? Dragoon ; Runesmith
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Willing to switch to any class, debatable on profession since runesmith gets me money whenever I need.
  8. How often are you active in game? Play 6 days an hour.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Ts3 yes mic could get easily.
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) Yes

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Scycor
  2. How long have you played HC? 2 1/2 years
  3. How old are you? 15 perv
  4. Why do you want to join? Your my online buddies
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None for the past 2 maps
  6. What class are you? Lost soul
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)?
  8. How often are you active in game? idk
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? yeah
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) Yeah all my irl friends quit hc

Avoir

Obsidian
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Scycor
  2. How long have you played HC? 2 1/2 years
  3. How old are you? 15 perv
  4. Why do you want to join? Your my online buddies
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None for the past 2 maps
  6. What class are you? Lost soul
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)?
  8. How often are you active in game? idk
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? yeah
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) Yeah all my irl friends quit hc
Welcome to Midgard, message a manager for an invite.

Ruger392

Obsidian
  3. How old are you? 16
  4. Why do you want to join? I've been pvp'ing with some of your members recently and found a liking to the how organized and effected we were. I also have a strong loyal bond with some midgardians. I can provide the town with an extra pvp hand and also be a really big help towards helping the town upgrade and building it.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Aevum kingdom (bosk) left because the owner piptendo didnt come on at all, and the sic went inactive aswell so the town is really dead. I did leave some stuff in town bank tho to help it stay up a while longer, and also shadowravynns town to put stuff in town bank.
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Willing to switch to any class, debatable on profession since runesmith gets me money whenever I need.
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) Yes
bump!

RaepSoda

Iron
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? RaepSoda
  2. How long have you played HC? A few months but Ive been whitelisted for over a year.
  3. How old are you? 23
  4. Why do you want to join? The town seems cool.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Braavos on a previous map.
  6. What class are you? Just started playing again so nothing.
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Will probably go Cleric. As for profession, I'll choose whatever the town needs.
  8. How often are you active in game? Few times a week.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) I have no ties to begin with.

has400

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? has400
  2. How long have you played HC? 2 years
  3. How old are you? 16
  4. Why do you want to join? I know you guys and you're the people i first played with when i played herocraft <3
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Port royal (lol)
  6. What class are you? Paladin
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? stay pally for ever and mastered every profession but farmer, so maybe farmer in the future idk
  8. How often are you active in game? everyday in my timezone aka very active
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes i speak to you like everyday already
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) hells yeah g

Avoir

Obsidian
  3. How old are you? 16
  4. Why do you want to join? I know you guys and you're the people i first played with when i played herocraft <3
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? stay pally for ever and mastered every profession but farmer, so maybe farmer in the future idk
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes i speak to you like everyday already
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) hells yeah g

You have been accepted to Midgard, message myself or another manager online for an invite.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
  3. How old are you? 16

Yay has! Now MG has has400

(harharharharhar)

ruger

Coal
So is my app gunna get checked or nah two peeps been accepted while I've been ignored :/. PS: in ny till Monday

Darkwerty

Legacy Supporter 8
  3. How old are you? 16
You've been denied!