• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Midgard, The White City [15] (Evil)

Pampita

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Pampita
  2. How long have you played HC? 2 years?
  3. How old are you?16
  4. Why do you want to join? I am looking for a group to pvp and it looks like a interesting experience
  5. Other Towns you were part of?Port Royal, Altum, and some others, i left because they died.
  6. What class are you? Necromancer/Miner
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)?----
  8. How often are you active in game?3/4 hours daily?
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone?Yes sir
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) I don't see why not.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Pampita
  2. How long have you played HC? 2 years?
  3. How old are you?16
  4. Why do you want to join? I am looking for a group to pvp and it looks like a interesting experience
  5. Other Towns you were part of?Port Royal, Altum, and some others, i left because they died.
  6. What class are you? Necromancer/Miner
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)?----
  8. How often are you active in game?3/4 hours daily?
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone?Yes sir
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) I don't see why not.
you called franky a whore =(

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Can i pls now apply i have matured, i went to my friendly, new strip club and i learned that white woman can have an ass. That made me think that i have to mature so i can digg the ass cause yea but on a serious note can i apply? Pls i cry if u say nein
@hilltim1 can you remove pls.

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? ThatAwesomeGuy08
  2. How long have you played HC? I have played since early Bastion, so I think about a year.
  3. How old are you? 17
  4. Why do you want to join? Most of the people I used to pvp with are in this town, and I would like to pvp with them again. Also, I want to be Evil.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? DemonsWood, Celestial Citadel, Rapture, and Sentinel
  6. What class are you? I have recently started playing again, so Lost Soul close to finishing it. My goal is to be level 30 in my new class before I start living in the actual town. (If i am accepted)
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I plan to go either Beguiler, Druid, or Cleric, i'll go based on the towns needs. For my profession I plan to go Alchemist or Farmer.
  8. How often are you active in game? From now on at least 3 days a week for 4 or 6 hours. If there is major PVP and need help I will stay longer. Im pretty flexible.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes.
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) I don't have much ties, practically everyone I know in Herocraft is in this town.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter

• What is your IGN (case sensitive)? ThatAwesomeGuy08
    • How long have you played HC? I have played since early Bastion, so I think about a year.
    • How old are you? 17
    • Why do you want to join? Most of the people I used to pvp with are in this town, and I would like to pvp with them again. Also, I want to be Evil.
    • Other Towns you were part of? DemonsWood, Celestial Citadel, Rapture, and Sentinel
    • What class are you? I have recently started playing again, so Lost Soul close to finishing it. My goal is to be level 30 in my new class before I start living in the actual town. (If i am accepted)
    • Future spec plans (class and profession)? I plan to go either Beguiler, Druid, or Cleric, i'll go based on the towns needs. For my profession I plan to go Alchemist or Farmer.
    • How often are you active in game? From now on at least 3 days a week for 4 or 6 hours. If there is major PVP and need help I will stay longer. Im pretty flexible.
    • Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes.
    • Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) I don't have much ties, practically everyone I know in Herocraft is in this town.

asking others...

Last edited:

what777

Max Legacy Supporter

• What is your IGN (case sensitive)? ThatAwesomeGuy08
    • How long have you played HC? I have played since early Bastion, so I think about a year.
    • How old are you? 17
    • Why do you want to join? Most of the people I used to pvp with are in this town, and I would like to pvp with them again. Also, I want to be Evil.
    • Other Towns you were part of? DemonsWood, Celestial Citadel, Rapture, and Sentinel
    • What class are you? I have recently started playing again, so Lost Soul close to finishing it. My goal is to be level 30 in my new class before I start living in the actual town. (If i am accepted)
    • Future spec plans (class and profession)? I plan to go either Beguiler, Druid, or Cleric, i'll go based on the towns needs. For my profession I plan to go Alchemist or Farmer.
    • How often are you active in game? From now on at least 3 days a week for 4 or 6 hours. If there is major PVP and need help I will stay longer. Im pretty flexible.
    • Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes.
    • Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) I don't have much ties, practically everyone I know in Herocraft is in this town.

Sorry, you are denied.

XxProdigi123

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)?XxProdigi
  2. How long have you played HC? I have played since April 23 2012.
  3. How old are you?16
  4. Why do you want to join? Well, basically i'm looking for a town just to chill and pvp with. As you can see i have been on the server for quite a while now and i just want to make a name for myself.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? In DG i dont remember what the town was called. Bastion i had a small res for the map and on haven i made my own town called Kairi.
  6. What class are you? Dragoon
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? At the moment im a low level smith plan on mining. But after i settle myself down get a good amount of souls i want to try out druid or cleric.
  8. How often are you active in game? Hmm, about 6+ hours a day. Dont have much of a live besides gaming and watching anime.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yeah
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) Well, about a week ago i actually had ties severed with people dont want to go to much into it but i dont talk to them anymore. At the moment i'm on my own.

Saterra

Iron
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Saterra
  2. How long have you played HC? September 2013
  3. How old are you? 17
  4. Why do you want to join? I'm looking for a good PvP town on the server which also has decent members. I've known some of your members from before, and I can't say I've had the best experiences with them (@xMJay haha), but I hope this'll be a chance to change that. Plus I love foreigners (Where be my @Danielcan).
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Rangpur, Papodapotropolis
  6. What class are you? LostSoul 13
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Dreadknight/Berserker
  8. How often are you active in game? I will be online 2-3 hours a day if I am accepted.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? yes lol
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) yes

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Saterra
  2. How long have you played HC? September 2013
  3. How old are you? 17
  4. Why do you want to join? I'm looking for a good PvP town on the server which also has decent members. I've known some of your members from before, and I can't say I've had the best experiences with them (@xMJay haha), but I hope this'll be a chance to change that. Plus I love foreigners (Where be my @Danielcan).
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Rangpur, Papodapotropolis
  6. What class are you? LostSoul 13
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Dreadknight/Berserker
  8. How often are you active in game? I will be online 2-3 hours a day if I am accepted.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? yes lol
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) yes
Accepted

Wild_Porygon

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)?
  2. How long have you played HC?
  3. How old are you?
  4. Why do you want to join?
  5. Other Towns you were part of?
  6. What class are you?
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)?
  8. How often are you active in game?
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone?
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances)
you guys know the answers already

Last edited:

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)?
  2. How long have you played HC?
  3. How old are you?
  4. Why do you want to join?
  5. Other Towns you were part of?
  6. What class are you?
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)?
  8. How often are you active in game?
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone?
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances)
you guys know the answers already
i vote yes because he is over 11 and plays club penguin

Darkwerty

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)?XxProdigi
  2. How long have you played HC? I have played since April 23 2012.
  3. How old are you?16
  4. Why do you want to join? Well, basically i'm looking for a town just to chill and pvp with. As you can see i have been on the server for quite a while now and i just want to make a name for myself.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? In DG i dont remember what the town was called. Bastion i had a small res for the map and on haven i made my own town called Kairi.
  6. What class are you? Dragoon
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? At the moment im a low level smith plan on mining. But after i settle myself down get a good amount of souls i want to try out druid or cleric.
  8. How often are you active in game? Hmm, about 6+ hours a day. Dont have much of a live besides gaming and watching anime.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yeah
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) Well, about a week ago i actually had ties severed with people dont want to go to much into it but i dont talk to them anymore. At the moment i'm on my own.
i like him...

braves4465

Wood
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? braves4465
  2. How long have you played HC? Haven't played in a while, I used to play a little a few years ago.
  3. How old are you? 15
  4. Why do you want to join? Looking for a good pvp town with some cool guys, and I already know a few of them (@Saterra, @Darkwerty, @Da_Burg)
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Can't recall the name was a while ago
  6. What class are you? LostSoul 19
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Wizard/Smith
  8. How often are you active in game? Around 6 hours a day
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes

Last edited:

davidv78

Stone
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? davidv78
  2. How long have you played HC? I played a lot a few years ago, but after a map reset i got off and went inactive and decided to get back into after a while.
  3. How old are you? I am 15.
  4. Why do you want to join? Looking for a PVP town, to prove myself, and make a name for myself. I know a few guys, like @Saterra and @Da_Burg
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Riften, but a while ago.
  6. What class are you? Lostsoul 18
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Bard and not sure about prof.
  8. How often are you active in game? Very active, could change if I'm in town.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? yes, both.
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) Willing to do whatever for the town.

Celphproto

Stone
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Celphproto
  2. How long have you played HC? Not too long , but i am looking to get into it.
  3. How old are you? I am 16 turning 17 in a few days.
  4. Why do you want to join? i am looking for a good bunch of people to hang out with and do some PVP i also knew a few people in your town such as @Saterra , @braves4465 i hope , @Darkwerty
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None so far.
  6. What class are you? Lostsoul 12
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Cleric and for the prof i dont know yet
  8. How often are you active in game? I am very active , i play about 5 hours a day.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? yes, both.
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) Yes .