• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Midgard, The White City [15] (Evil)

Vollerin

Dirt
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)Vollerin
  2. How long have you played HC? 1 week
  3. How old are you?14
  4. Why do you want to join? heard it was a great place and i want a nice place to play
  5. Other Towns you were part of?no other towns
  6. What class are you?lost soul
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)?disciple
  8. How often are you active in game?almost every day
  9. Do you have Team Speak and a Microphone?Yes
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? yes except for my friends that are also joining

Last edited:

Vollerin

Dirt
  3. How old are you?14
  4. Why do you want to join? heard it was a great place and i want a nice place to play
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)?discple
  8. How often are you active in game?alost every day
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone?Yes
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? yes

Embryn

Dirt
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive) : Embryn
  2. How long have you played HC? : One Day
  3. How old are you? : 15
  4. Why do you want to join? : XMJay is my friend, and I am joining with other friends.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? : None. (played on 'other' heroes server)
  6. What class are you? : LostSoul
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? : Ninja
  8. How often are you active in game? : I could be on for acouple hours per day, and can get on during raids ect..
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? : Yes. (Siberia Elite)
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) : Yes.

I'd like to note that I'm a pretty chill guy, pretty good pvp skill wise, and can pick up and learn things very quickly.
I'm applying with multiple friends and hope I can join for some fun.

~ Thanks.

~RECRUITMENT APPLICATION~
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)?MalachiMcCloud
  2. How long have you played HC?I was whitelisted in last map and then I stopped playing shortly after now we've been on for three days
  3. How old are you?17
  4. Why do you want to join?Looking for some people to play with and a safe place to keep our stuff and we know some of your guys.
  5. Other Towns you were part of?Amegakure last map
  6. What class are you?Dragoon
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)?Mastering Dragoon and Not sure about crafter but, its level 20
  8. How often are you active in game?Alot all week little bit more on weekends.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone?Yeah ask xmjay hes heard me :D
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? All except for my friend that are moving into the server with me you will see them soon after me. Though other then that and since they are also going to apply nothing really is a problem.
Nah nevermind You guys don't like drinking pina coladas and getting caught in the rain enough for me.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
  3. How old are you?14
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)?disciple
  8. How often are you active in game?almost every day
  9. Do you have Team Speak and a Microphone?Yes
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? yes except for my friends that are also joining

Sorry, you are denied @Vollerin

Krobbdog

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? krobbdog
  2. How long have you played HC? Over 2 years
  3. How old are you? 17
  4. Why do you want to join? Because I am looking for a town full of cool people to chill with and pvp with and I have heard of a lot of the leaders of this town an know they are well known for there pvp skills.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? I have been a part of many towns including konoha, eclipse and port royal.
  6. What class are you? I'm a lvl 65 Runeblade and can also switch to lvl 62 Disciple and I'm a lvl 36 Smith
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I plan on staying Runeblade and smith for a while but I might switch in the future
  8. How often are you active in game? I'm on at least a few hours everyday, a lot on weekends.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? yes
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) Sure as long as it helps the town.

Enrix79

Coal
Hello there,
This is my application:
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Enrix79
  2. How long have you played HC? Let's say I played a lot in the past...but then I left the server for some months and now I am back again. Maybe some months.
  3. How old are you? 19
  4. Why do you want to join? First of all,because I wish to have a town where to stay and some mates to play with. I have chosen this town however, because I really love to do PvP (I only farm because I know this will help me to get stronger,but I would do pvp and raids all day).
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Nope,this is the first town I am trying to join since I am back. (I tried to join Mystic too but they still didn't accept my application post...and I got bored of waiting)
  6. What class are you? I am still a Lostsoul for now,but of course I am working hard to level up to change class soon
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I will become a Runeblade because I like to fight melee with swords,but I also like magic spells,and I will be a smith as profession.
  8. How often are you active in game? I play almost everyday for many hours
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) Indeed I am,if I am going to join this Town,I will just obey the rules and orders.

Hello there,
This is my application:
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? DeathSpectre13
  2. How long have you played HC? Since a few days and it seams a nice server.
  3. How old are you? 16
  4. Why do you want to join? Because in your town I can do a lot of pvp and because I want to play with a lot of people and join your group.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Nope,this is the first town.
  6. What class are you? I am still a Lostsoul for now,but of course I am working hard to level up to change class soon
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I will become a ninja becouse I like to be invisible and do a lot of damage
  8. How often are you active in game? I play a few hours a day
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? No,but I have skype so I can speak with you there
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? For me there it isn't a problem if I must betray a friend of mine for the town!

what777

Max Legacy Supporter

• What is your IGN (case sensitive)? krobbdog
    • How long have you played HC? Over 2 years
    • How old are you? 17
    • Why do you want to join? Because I am looking for a town full of cool people to chill with and pvp with and I have heard of a lot of the leaders of this town an know they are well known for there pvp skills.
    • Other Towns you were part of? I have been a part of many towns including konoha, eclipse and port royal.
    • What class are you? I'm a lvl 65 Runeblade and can also switch to lvl 62 Disciple and I'm a lvl 36 Smith
    • Future spec plans (class and profession)? I plan on staying Runeblade and smith for a while but I might switch in the future
    • How often are you active in game? I'm on at least a few hours everyday, a lot on weekends.
    • Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? yes
    • Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) Sure as long as it helps the town.
Hello there,
This is my application:

• What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Enrix79
    • How long have you played HC? Let's say I played a lot in the past...but then I left the server for some months and now I am back again. Maybe some months.
    • How old are you? 19
    • Why do you want to join? First of all,because I wish to have a town where to stay and some mates to play with. I have chosen this town however, because I really love to do PvP (I only farm because I know this will help me to get stronger,but I would do pvp and raids all day).
    • Other Towns you were part of? Nope,this is the first town I am trying to join since I am back. (I tried to join Mystic too but they still didn't accept my application post...and I got bored of waiting)
    • What class are you? I am still a Lostsoul for now,but of course I am working hard to level up to change class soon
    • Future spec plans (class and profession)? I will become a Runeblade because I like to fight melee with swords,but I also like magic spells,and I will be a smith as profession.
    • How often are you active in game? I play almost everyday for many hours
    • Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes
    • Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) Indeed I am,if I am going to join this Town,I will just obey the rules and orders.
Hello there,
This is my application:
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? DeathSpectre13
  2. How long have you played HC? Since a few days and it seams a nice server.
  3. How old are you? 16
  4. Why do you want to join? Because in your town I can do a lot of pvp and because I want to play with a lot of people and join your group.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Nope,this is the first town.
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I will become a ninja becouse I like to be invisible and do a lot of damage
  8. How often are you active in game? I play a few hours a day
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? No,but I have skype so I can speak with you there
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? For me there it isn't a problem if I must betray a friend of mine for the town!

Sorry you are denied.

greenliketea

A frightening Cactus!
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? GreenLikeTea
  2. How long have you played HC? EDIT: 3 years
  3. How old are you? 16
  4. Why do you want to join? The main reason I play Herocraft is to PvP, and this town seems to be very strong and the most organized in terms of that. All of you guys are very experienced and I want to have the privilege of being with an advanced group of PvPers.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? New Hope, Orion, Fumo, (past maps) and this map Hollywood, but quickly did not find what I was looking for at that town.
  6. What class are you? Wizard | Enchanter
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I'm interested in Runeblade and maybe Alchemist. However , I'd be more than happy to play any class to benefit the town. I've mastered Beguiler, Dragoon and Disciple, currently leveling Wizard.
  8. How often are you active in game? At least 4 hours a day.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes.
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) Yes.

Last edited:

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? GreenLikeTea
  2. How long have you played HC? EDIT: 3 years
  3. How old are you? 16
  4. Why do you want to join? The main reason I play Herocraft is to PvP, and this town seems to be very strong and the most organized in terms of that. All of you guys are very experienced and I want to have the privilege of being with an advanced group of PvPers.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? New Hope, Orion, Fumo, (past maps) and this map Hollywood, but quickly did not find what I was looking for at that town.
  6. What class are you? Wizard | Enchanter
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I'm interested in Runeblade and maybe Alchemist. However , I'd be more than happy to play any class to benefit the town. I've mastered Beguiler, Dragoon and Disciple, currently leveling Wizard.
  8. How often are you active in game? At least 4 hours a day.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes.
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) Yes.

You are denied.

Hello, i'm Honey_C00kie
1. IGN: Honey_C00kie
2. Time Played: a month
3. Age: 12
4. Why i want to join: i really want a town and help some other guys and some help for me, im really bad at surviving alone.
5. Other Towns: No.
6. What class: im still lostsoul and crafter, but i try to become a paladin and a smith.
7. Future spec plans: i will try paladin, for the tank in the town, so the othercan fight without being hitted. and smith for making aror and stuff for the town and friends
8. active: yes, but i just waiting the hole time for a town so i hope this one will accept me.
9. do you have teamspeak and mic: i don't have teamspeak but i can install it, and i have a mic.
10. are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town?: yes, i will do all time to make this to the best and strongest and biggest town. and will help everyone, and make houses so there is enough places for the other that maby will be recruited.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Hello, i'm Honey_C00kie
1. IGN: Honey_C00kie
2. Time Played: a month
3. Age: 12
4. Why i want to join: i really want a town and help some other guys and some help for me, im really bad at surviving alone.
5. Other Towns: No.
6. What class: im still lostsoul and crafter, but i try to become a paladin and a smith.
7. Future spec plans: i will try paladin, for the tank in the town, so the othercan fight without being hitted. and smith for making aror and stuff for the town and friends
8. active: yes, but i just waiting the hole time for a town so i hope this one will accept me.
9. do you have teamspeak and mic: i don't have teamspeak but i can install it, and i have a mic.
10. are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town?: yes, i will do all time to make this to the best and strongest and biggest town. and will help everyone, and make houses so there is enough places for the other that maby will be recruited.

Sorry, we only accept known veterans.

You are denied.

IGN | DoomWolfe
Time Played HC | About half a year
Age | I turn 14 in 7 days XD
Why I want to join? | Well im a good builder so a build a nice castle and i name it RedMont but it gets raided so I need a team a group or friendly players to take on all and what better place to get that then MidGard
Recent Towns | I have been apart of: Kuronis and DrakenVale and I was kicked out of neither!
Class | I am merely a lost soul but i plan on being a smith and a dreadknight ((I plan to do free repairs for MidGard))
Future Plans | I Might go wizard and enchanter after i finish dread and smith
Activity | I'm on regularly at least an hour a day (Unless i have plans in which i will warn you)
Communication | I don't have TS i have skype and a mic (If required i will get it))

1. []Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We don't support personal alliances) | Of course, I will defend and repair all items for my town and I will mine to support It! (i'm in no personal alliance) []

Ps. Im lvl 5 los and lvl 17 crafter working on maxxing both

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | DoomWolfe
Time Played HC | About half a year
Age | I turn 14 in 7 days XD
Why I want to join? | Well im a good builder so a build a nice castle and i name it RedMont but it gets raided so I need a team a group or friendly players to take on all and what better place to get that then MidGard
Recent Towns | I have been apart of: Kuronis and DrakenVale and I was kicked out of neither!
Class | I am merely a lost soul but i plan on being a smith and a dreadknight ((I plan to do free repairs for MidGard))
Future Plans | I Might go wizard and enchanter after i finish dread and smith
Activity | I'm on regularly at least an hour a day (Unless i have plans in which i will warn you)
Communication | I don't have TS i have skype and a mic (If required i will get it))

• []Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We don't support personal alliances) | Of course, I will defend and repair all items for my town and I will mine to support It! (i'm in no personal alliance) []
Ps. Im lvl 5 los and lvl 17 crafter working on maxxing both

sorry, you are denied.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Just a note for future applicants:

We are looking for older players (generally at least a year on the sever) and active, experienced PvPers. If you are new to the server, unless you have some referrals, please don't get your hopes up if you apply.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Just a note for future applicants:

We are looking for older players (generally at least a year on the sever) and active, experienced PvPers. If you are new to the server, unless you have some referrals, please don't get your hopes up if you apply.

True that.

I like farming post count tho, and if we have liek 30 pages we have bigger dicks.

so keep applying,