• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Lux 34

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChunkyM0nk3y

Legacy Supporter 4
Name: ChunkyM0nk3y (Benji)
Are you over over the age of 16? (It's ok if you're not): I'm 17 actually
What Class do you plan on being?: Ninja, probably, and I'm not too sure about my crafter class yet, but I'll adapt to whatever's needed.
Previous towns?: I've been in Orion and Lightforge for some time on older maps..
What can you contribute?: I am an active player with both PVP and regular minecraft play experience, I am currently leveling, but I would be more than happy to have a lot of PVP with whoever and contribute to the town by building/gathering resources, but mainly PVP.
Can you speak/listen/or both in Teamspeak?: Both listen and speak.
Note: We welcome all applicants, including past enemies.

BlackOhso

Legacy Supporter 6
What Class do you plan on being?: Ninja, probably, and I'm not too sure about my crafter class yet, but I'll adapt to whatever's needed.
Previous towns?: I've been in Orion and Lightforge for some time on older maps..
What can you contribute?: I am an active player with both PVP and regular minecraft play experience, I am currently leveling, but I would be more than happy to have a lot of PVP with whoever and contribute to the town by building/gathering resources, but mainly PVP.
Accepted for now, we'll have to see how you mesh with everyone!

Torod

Glowstone
Name: Torod
Are you over over the age of 16? (It's ok if you're not): Yes, I am 17
What Class do you plan on being?: Bard.
Previous towns?: On this map I've been in Amber Cove. Last map I was in Malkier, Oakenshire and Newerth.
What can you contribute?: Building, gathering recources and some supporting in pvp aswell.
Can you speak/listen/or both in Teamspeak?: Yes.

Adri4569

Iron
Name: Adri4569
Are you over over the age of 16? (It's ok if you're not): Im 15
What Class do you plan on being?: Im ninja
Previous towns?: Newerth
What can you contribute?: I can help you for build/mining/raid and more if you need. Im actually training ninja and Im not bad for pvp.
Can you speak/listen/or both in Teamspeak?: I can listen

I was not very active on the last map, I will be on this map.

I refresh it, it was at end because I think u dont saw it :b

Last edited:

zach1755

Stone
Name: zach1755
Are you over over the age of 16? (It's ok if you're not):no i am 14 in Dec
What Class do you plan on being?: Necromancer
Previous towns?: One town that wasn't official yet(like planned and stuff) and it was attacked constantly
What can you contribute?: I can help with almost everything that you need
Can you speak/listen/or both in Teamspeak? I can listen and speak in teamspeak

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
ERMAGERD CHUNKY

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
I am terribly sad to say this but may you please remove me from the town list because I no longer want to join lux :'(.

My reason:
I am never on when you guys are (even though you guys are the most awesome people on the server) and this is obviously to do with me being in an Australian timezone. Don't worry I am not going to dog you guys and go enemy you guys, I still wish to be friends.
Also I am not going to join another American player base town because I will obviously have the same problem.

Hope we can still be friends, especially my Rangpur buddies, Black, Yoiyo and Barn. (sorry if I forgot someone.)
way to not mention me

Darkwerty

Legacy Supporter 8
Name: Torod
Are you over over the age of 16? (It's ok if you're not): Yes, I am 17
What Class do you plan on being?: Bard.
Previous towns?: On this map I've been in Amber Cove. Last map I was in Malkier, Oakenshire and Newerth.
What can you contribute?: Building, gathering recources and some supporting in pvp aswell.
Can you speak/listen/or both in Teamspeak?: Yes.

Highly recommended

@yoIyo @Glacial_Reign @BlackOhso

bmun85

Coal
Name: bmun85
Are you over over the age of 16? (It's ok if you're not): yes, 20
What Class do you plan on being?: Currently Dragoon, and Crafter, going enchanter
Previous towns?: PR (Port Royal)
What can you contribute?: I'm a pretty good PVPer. Not really much of a builder but I'm decent at it if I can focus myself.
Can you speak/listen/or both in Teamspeak?: Both

c12095

Holy Shit!
Oh theres no way in hell that this town name is staying. ill give you guys a few days to fix this shit before I have to step in.

c12095

Holy Shit!
February he said.

Well it turns out I'll be able to play again fairly soon. I graduated basic so now I'm doing a lot of classes, but since I'm here so long their more lenient and we can have laptops to use in our free time, so expect me back within a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.