• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Lux 34

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rising_Of_Hell

Legacy Supporter 3
Are you over over the age of 16? (It's ok if you're not): No, I'm 15.
What Class do you plan on being?: Either Ninja or Beguiler.
Previous towns?: Skyfall, Eclipse and Thorn hollow (Tck)
What can you contribute?: I can participate in raids and help gather materials for the town.
Can you speak/listen/or both in Teamspeak?: Yes both.

Glacial_Reign

Portal
Are you over over the age of 16? (It's ok if you're not): No, I'm 15.
What Class do you plan on being?: Either Ninja or Beguiler.
Previous towns?: Skyfall, Eclipse and Thorn hollow (Tck)
What can you contribute?: I can participate in raids and help gather materials for the town.
Can you speak/listen/or both in Teamspeak?: Yes both.
OF COURSE YOURE ACCEPTED.

pcmonkey and rising get in ts sometime

Glacial_Reign

Portal
Application:
Name: oscarfouz364
Are you over over the age of 16? yeah i'm 18
What Class do you plan on being?: Wizard 21 lost soul at the moment
Previous towns?: Westeria (i was the owner)
What can you contribute?: I can build and help pay for town taxes/provide materials for the next update
Can you speak/listen/or both in Teamspeak?: I can only listen on teamspeak unless there is a teamspeak app for phones, my old headset broke so i am currently using skype on my phone.

(Dont pay attention to my sig thats from last map :p)

All applicants will be private messaged either In-game, or on the forums.
No wysteria/knights of the bloodoath loggers allowed get good

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
Name: HoldMyPie
Are you over over the age of 16? (It's ok if you're not): 16.
What Class do you plan on being?: Farmer/Pyro
Previous towns?: Ya'll, Durotar, Paragon, and for a brief time Verstad.
What can you contribute?: I'm australian. I farm. I pvp (I tend to go balls deep and never combat log/do dodgy shit). I second as a mining/building slave if that tickles your fancy.
Can you speak/listen/or both in Teamspeak?: Yeah.

I was inactive on the last map for the final month or so, but I'm active this map since int's actually fun. I was hanging out with breastracoon and those peeps since I didn't know if you guys were coming back and my ts wasn't working with the old rangpur ts.

I'm also T8, am on holidays and am laggy as fuck so that's always good.

Last edited:

ThatAintFalco

Portal
What can you contribute?: I'm australian. I farm. I pvp (I tend to go balls deep and never combat log/do dodgy shit). I second as a mining/building slave if that tickles your fancy.

I was inactive on the last map for the final month or so, but I'm active this map since int's actually fun. I was hanging out with breastracoon and those peeps since I didn't know if you guys were coming back and my ts wasn't working with the old rangpur ts.

farmer bros
#bufffarmerfarmerupneedsmoremoneyandexpplskainzo420blazzin'itup

PCmonkey11

Legacy Supporter 3
OF COURSE YOURE ACCEPTED.

pcmonkey and rising get in ts sometime
Yeah sorry bout not being in ts much, it's just that we live in Australia. So because of the time zones when we get back from school you guys are already asleep. Only a few are on when I get on.

PCmonkey11

Legacy Supporter 3

I'm also T8, am on holidays and am laggy as fuck so that's always good.
Australians are cool.....

Krobbdog

Legacy Supporter 5
Application:
Name: Krobbdog
Are you over over the age of 16? (It's ok if you're not): I am 16
What Class do you plan on being?: Runeblade or bard.
Previous towns?: konah, skyfall, eclipse, magnolia.
What can you contribute?: I can help out with raids and get resources for the town.
Can you speak/listen/or both in Teamspeak?: yes I can and I also have Skype

jordanjord1997

Legacy Supporter 8
Application:
Name: jordanjord1997
Are you over over the age of 16? (It's ok if you're not): 15 turning 16 in November
What Class do you plan on being?: currently a lvl 4 berserker
Previous towns?: Konoha, Skyfall, Eclipse, Mineris
What can you contribute?: I can help with pvp/raids, can also help with collecting items/materials for the town
Can you speak/listen/or both in Teamspeak?: yes both

Glacial_Reign

Portal
Application:
Name: Krobbdog
Are you over over the age of 16? (It's ok if you're not): I am 16
What Class do you plan on being?: Runeblade or bard.
Previous towns?: konah, skyfall, eclipse, magnolia.
What can you contribute?: I can help out with raids and get resources for the town.
Can you speak/listen/or both in Teamspeak?: yes I can and I also have Skype
Do you know anyone in Town to put in a good word for you?

PCmonkey11

Legacy Supporter 3
I am terribly sad to say this but may you please remove me from the town list because I no longer want to join lux :'(.

My reason:
I am never on when you guys are (even though you guys are the most awesome people on the server) and this is obviously to do with me being in an Australian timezone. Don't worry I am not going to dog you guys and go enemy you guys, I still wish to be friends.
Also I am not going to join another American player base town because I will obviously have the same problem.

Hope we can still be friends, especially my Rangpur buddies, Black, Yoiyo and Barn. (sorry if I forgot someone.)

0ysterb0y

Legacy Supporter 3
I am terribly sad to say this but may you please remove me from the town list because I no longer want to join lux :'(.

My reason:
I am never on when you guys are (even though you guys are the most awesome people on the server) and this is obviously to do with me being in an Australian timezone. Don't worry I am not going to dog you guys and go enemy you guys, I still wish to be friends.
Also I am not going to join another American player base town because I will obviously have the same problem.

Hope we can still be friends, especially my Rangpur buddies, Black, Yoiyo and Barn. (sorry if I forgot someone.)
dont leave we need night time raiders and people who can help camp when we are asleep like what rising use to do

Adri4569

Iron
Name: Adri4569
Are you over over the age of 16? (It's ok if you're not): Im 15
What Class do you plan on being?: Maybe Ninja or Ranger
Previous towns?: Newerth
What can you contribute?: I can help you for build/mining/raid and more if you need. Im actually lvl 28 and Im not bad for pvp.
Can you speak/listen/or both in Teamspeak?: I can listen

I was not very active on the last map, I will be on this map.

Last edited:

PCmonkey11

Legacy Supporter 3
dont leave we need night time raiders and people who can help camp when we are asleep like what rising use to do
Do not worry I still am always with rising fighting people and I can always help with camping/night raids no matter what town I am in.
Of course that's excluding the town I join.

Status
Not open for further replies.