• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet][LO]Solitude(16)

Neolidiyum

Stone
In-Game Name: Neolidiyum.
Time zone: EST( Toronto Area) .
Current Class|Profession: Caster/Crafter.
How long have you been on HC: 2 days.
Why do you want to join? Well I just joined the server and I need somewhere to go, also MAS told me to come here. I have also seen the town and it looks cool, I would like to live there. I am new so I don't know of any other towns.
How much hours can you play on Herocraft a day? For the next 2 weeks 4-6 hours then once summer school is over 7-9 hours a day.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you use Teamspeak? Yes to both.
Previous Towns(If Any)? Nope.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules? Yeah.
Referrals:MrAwesomeShadow.

themeoff

Legacy Supporter 8
If baron gets booted I currently am using his upstairs as storage and will need time to move my items to my current house if need be ill pay for him till I get my items moved

MegaMuphnMan

Glowing Redstone
In-Game Name: MegaMuphnMan
Time zone: Central
Current Class|Profession: Warrior, crafter.
How long have you been on HC: A few days.
Why do you want to join? Because my friends (glatterboys and tristan701) and I need a town to live in.
How much hours can you play on Herocraft a day? 4+ hours a day.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you use Teamspeak? I don't have Teamspeak and I am not able to use it.
Previous Towns(If Any)? Never been in a town.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules? Yes.
Referrals: glatterboys and tristan701

REDownz

Dirt
In-Game Name: Steamy_Panda
Time zone: new york times
Current Class|Profession:Warrior. Crafter
How long have you been on HC: Just started
Why do you want to join? I wanted a town who can protect me when I am leveling/building(Basically evolving)
How much hours can you play on Herocraft a day? 1-7 hours
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you use Teamspeak? I've tried using teamspeak on here before... But it never seems to work. I'll try again, and I''l let you know if it works or not.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules? Yes no stealing, killing teammates, etc.
Referrals: None. ; )

bedbreath

Glowstone
In-Game Name: MegaMuphnMan
Current Class|Profession: Warrior, crafter.
How long have you been on HC: A few days.
Why do you want to join? Because my friends (glatterboys and tristan701) and I need a town to live in.
How much hours can you play on Herocraft a day? 4+ hours a day.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you use Teamspeak? I don't have Teamspeak and I am not able to use it.
Previous Towns(If Any)? Never been in a town.
Referrals: glatterboys and tristan701
Get with me on the solitude chat in game (get the password from your friends) after a certain amount of activity and town participation I'll be happy to set you up with a house and town membership.
Also please post your desired spec/prof

In-Game Name: Neolidiyum.
Time zone: EST( Toronto Area) .
Current Class|Profession: Caster/Crafter.
How long have you been on HC: 2 days.
Why do you want to join? Well I just joined the server and I need somewhere to go, also MAS told me to come here. I have also seen the town and it looks cool, I would like to live there. I am new so I don't know of any other towns.
How much hours can you play on Herocraft a day? For the next 2 weeks 4-6 hours then once summer school is over 7-9 hours a day.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you use Teamspeak? Yes to both.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules? Yeah.
Referrals:MrAwesomeShadow.
Granted regions, but same goes for you, once noticeable contributions have been made to the town you will accepted :D . Ask your buddies to help you level up so you can participate in our raids sooner ;) . Also please post desired spec/prof.

In-Game Name: Steamy_Panda
Time zone: new york times
Current Class|Profession:Warrior. Crafter
How long have you been on HC: Just started
Why do you want to join? I wanted a town who can protect me when I am leveling/building(Basically evolving)
How much hours can you play on Herocraft a day? 1-7 hours
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you use Teamspeak? I've tried using teamspeak on here before... But it never seems to work. I'll try again, and I''l let you know if it works or not.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules? Yes no stealing, killing teammates, etc.
Referrals: None. ; )

You will need to be evaluated for a bit and also please add more details for reasons you wish to join solitude. Get with me ingame and involve yourself with the town to earn your acceptance.

Btw joining and staying active in our rs channel is a huge plus ;)

bedbreath

Glowstone
I forgot to update his taxes white sorry bout that . And I owe you 130c total ATM. Excuse quick for now though he's been away.

xXKeikaroXx

Stone
In-Game Name: xXKeikaroXx
Time zone: GMT -8
Current Class|Profession:Caster/Crafter
Future Class|Profession:Necro or Wiz/Farmer
How long have you been on HC:About 2 months
Why do you want to join?: Referred to here and Im willing to work in partys as CC and DPS while providing plants and animals for everyone. Minecraft is always better with a good group of people
How much hours can you play on Herocraft a day?:Usually at night on weekdays and a bit on weekends
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you use Teamspeak?: yes I do and yes I can
Previous Towns(If Any)?: N/A
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:yes
Referrals:Mrawesomeshadow

In-Game Name: platypusmmm
Current Class|Profession: Healer/crafter
Future Class|Profession: Cleric/smith
How long have you been on HC:1 day
Why do you want to join? Because my friends tristan701 and glatterboys are on. I also want the full experience of hero craft along with being in a town and doing whatever necessary to help my friends.
How much hours can you play on Herocraft a day? At least 2
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you use Teamspeak? I do not have Teamspeak
Previous Towns(If Any)? I have not joined a town yet
Do you understand and agree to all town rules? I understand and agree to the rules
Referrals:tristan701 and glatterboys

In-Game Name: ConradWanderer
Time zone:
Current Class|Profession: Healer/crafter
Future Class|Profession: Cleric/Miner
How long have you been on HC: About a day
Why do you want to join? To join up with some friends, I have quite a few in your town. Also for protection. I am experienced in redstone, and a decent builder. Also as a healer I would be valuable to town.
How much hours can you play on Herocraft a day? Around two or three.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you use Teamspeak? No, and I don't know if I can.
Previous Towns(If Any)? None
Referrals: Cgodmer MrAwesomeShadow Ckero Neolidyum

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
I might make a Council for Solitude to manage things since 3 people to manage the whole town isn't enough.

bedbreath

Glowstone
I might make a Council for Solitude to manage things since 3 people to manage the whole town isn't enough.

Can I want to make an official recruiter who recruits and helps newbies, gets them situated, organises training, and reviews applicants. @MrAwesomeShadow

And I would like to get @themeoff in charge of taxes as its hard for me to always take care of while I'm in the middle of pvping and defending us from raids and such.

Town builder wouldn't be bad either, someone who can organize town projects. @Eldrylars