• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet][LO]Solitude(16)

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
The current Citizen List is outdated atm, there are some players that needs to be included and some players that needs to be removed. I'll update it as soon as I can and also the Tax Info by your name.

Updated the Town Citizen List, Town Tax Info.

bedbreath

Glowstone
In-Game Name:Baldo_Bones
Time zone:EST
Current Class|Profession: Warrior Base. Still undecided on spec path
How long have you been on HC: 2 weeks
Why do you want to join: I am only playing when chilling at Eldry's house since my computer is toast for who knows how long.
How much hours can you play on Herocraft a day: Very limited at this time.
Previous Towns(If Any): None
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
Referrals: Eldrylars
Remark: I do not need a plot as I will not be able to take much advantage of it until I can get a new machine so I can just use Eldrys house.​

Btw still waiting on you to log on

Oh and the rest of you guys I will be collecting taxes from everyone by Saturday.

TRAVERS0

Iron
In-Game Name: TRAVERS0 (last thing is a zero)
Time zone: california pacific timezone
Current Class|Profession: healer/crafter
How long have you been on HC: 1 day
Why do you want to join: awesome looking town with helpful citizens
How much hours can you play on Herocraft a day: varies
Previous Towns(If Any): none
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes
Referrals: bedbreath

In-Game Name: bronzebandit123
Time zone: EST
Current Class|Profession: warrior
How long have you been on HC:1 days but im a level 1

Why do you want to join:i am a low seeking to lvl up
Previous Towns(If Any):none
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:yes
Referrals:lightjak

firian

Dirt
In-Game Name: firian
Time zone: UTC+1
Current Class|Profession: Caster lvl7 (future Wizard) | Crafter lvl7 (not sure what spec I'm going to choose)
How long have you been on HC: 2 days
Why do you want to join: Low taxes, cool name, good support (fast reply in-game)
How much hours can you play on Herocraft a day: Depends on my work, so I can't honestly answer this question. I'm an active player though.
Previous Towns(If Any): None
Referrals: None

Laxlad14

Dirt
In-Game Name: Laxlad14
Time zone: eastern standard
Current Class|Profession: caster/crafter
How long have you been on HC: Well, today was my first day playing ha ha ha, but really two days.
Why do you want to join: I wish to join the hamlet of solitude mainly because my friends in real life are apart of the town, also according to my friends this town is rather active which is a plus to me being that I plan to be really active also. I wish to help out with town builds and defend and help with raids of course. Then again, I like that we do not have many allies, it simplifies things. I like the pvp aspect of the server... I don' t want it to be taken away from me because we have a lot of allies. I am sure you understand where I am coming from.
Previous Towns(If Any): None.
How much hours can you play on Herocraft a day: I could not actually tell you an accurate time frame, Since it is Summer I will be vacationing an enjoying it for as long as I can. Also, I am an A student and I wish to keep it that way. I will usually be on once a day though.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes
Referrals: Quickdix, Ryuio7, wowpartick.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
@bronzebandit123 @firian - DENIED, sorry but you could have atleast put more effort into your application.
@Laxlad14 - Welcome, You've been accepted into SOLITUDE! Get with me or @bedbreath in-game or join us at /ch slt whistle

seal-of-approval.jpg

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Taxes are DUE TODAY! The following people need to pay 20c or else are at risk of getting kicked from town and regions:
@inoob27

Please check the citizen list, if you have not paid for next week's taxes (7/2/12)

cgodmer

Glowstone
In-Game Name:cgodmer
Time zone: Eastern
Current Class|Profession: Rouge - crafter
How long have you been on HC: about 1 day but I have played on other Heroes and pvp servers.
Why do you want to join: I would like to join because my friend MrAwesomeShadow is curently part of your town and he cannot live without his slave (thats a me!). Also the server would be no fun going solo and getting my arse handed to me, now would it?
How much hours can you play on Herocraft a day: I can play for about 5 hours a day
Previous Towns(If Any): Not on this server
Referrals: @MrAwesomeShadow and I guess...... well........fine....... @ckero