• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] [LO] Dawnstar - Recruiting

ehovda321

Stone
IGN | ehovda321
Age | 15
Time Zone | Central Standard Time {CST}
Combat Level/Spec | Warrior (Level 12) [going for Paladin]
Crafting Level/Spec | Crafter (Level 25) [going for Merchant]
Mastered Specs | none :\
Previous Towns | Lightforge
Why do you want to join Dawnstar | It sounds like a great township, and I want to help the town grow :)
Why would Dawnstar want you | Because I can help build the town, and if anybody needs anything, just send me a message
Anything else | I will also pay the 20c fee every week.
Referrals | none

rfgordan

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN | ehovda321
Age | 15
Time Zone | Central Standard Time {CST}
Combat Level/Spec | Warrior (Level 12) [going for Paladin]
Crafting Level/Spec | Crafter (Level 25) [going for Merchant]
Mastered Specs | none :\
Previous Towns | Lightforge
Why do you want to join Dawnstar | It sounds like a great township, and I want to help the town grow :)
Why would Dawnstar want you | Because I can help build the town, and if anybody needs anything, just send me a message
Anything else | I will also pay the 20c fee every week.
Referrals | none
accepted :) me or @Jonsoon can set you up

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
IGN | Aryios
Age | 19
Time Zone | EST
Combat Level/Spec | 55 Wizard
Crafting Level/Spec | 37 Smith
Mastered Specs | Wizard, Geomancer
Previous Towns | Lorien, America
Why do you want to join Dawnstar | Well currently i am living out in the wild i could use some protection against people who have a grudge against me.
Why would Dawnstar want you | I can provide protection, ores from mining and i am a good builder.
Anything else | I might have some friends join the town a couple will be new to the server and some have played on here before.
Referrals | rfgordan

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN |northeaster345
Age |21
Time Zone |EST
Combat Level/Spec |11/Ninja
Crafting Level/Spec |23/Crafter
Mastered Specs |-
Previous Towns |-
Why do you want to join Dawnstar | Rfgordan & Jonsoon showed me around and the city looked impressive. You guys seem like a nice bunch
Why would Dawnstar want you | I mine a lot, I like building large structures, and I'm a chill guy. I also have a bunch of friends if you're looking to expand
Anything else |
Referrals |

Da_Burg

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | Da_Burg
Age | 14
Time Zone | PST
Combat Level/Spec | Currently a level 25 Caster to have a backup mastered class.
Crafting Level/Spec | Crafter level 15
Mastered Specs | Rogue
Previous Towns |None
Why do you want to join Dawnstar | I would like to experience what living in a town for the first time on here. I am currently living in the wild and I dont feel very safe.
Why would Dawnstar want you | I can profide the town some protection when needed, go mining for gold, and profide materials if the town later expands.
Anything else | I might have one or two friends that may join the server and the town.
Referrals | Aryios

johnives

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN | johnives
Age | 16
Time Zone | Alaska
Combat Level/Spec | 16 caster
Crafting Level/Spec | 2 crafter
Mastered Specs | none.
Previous Towns | none
Why do you want to join Dawnstar | I would really enjoy the town to be with some of my freinds, also I would like to help defend you guys in trade for a plot and a place to keep my things.
Why would Dawnstar want you | Even though I'm not very high level I'm very mature and I'm a good architect, also I like to help out the town with projects.
Anything else | I'm from Alaska and I'm awesome.
Referrals | Da_burg and Aryios

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | johnives
Age | 16
Time Zone | Alaska
Combat Level/Spec | 16 caster
Crafting Level/Spec | 2 crafter
Mastered Specs | none.
Previous Towns | none
Why do you want to join Dawnstar | I would really enjoy the town to be with some of my freinds, also I would like to help defend you guys in trade for a plot and a place to keep my things.
Why would Dawnstar want you | Even though I'm not very high level I'm very mature and I'm a good architect, also I like to help out the town with projects.
Anything else | I'm from Alaska and I'm awesome.
Referrals | Da_burg and Aryios
Alaska does seem awesome.
Accepted. Get with me or @rfgordan in game.

Gurgamesh

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN | tmdarkforce
Age | 15
Time Zone | Easter Central Time
Combat Level/Spec | Level 6 Rogue :p
Crafting Level/Spec | Level 10 Crafter
Mastered Specs | None
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Dawnstar | My friends live in the town and it looks pretty cool, I also want to see how it feels to be a part of a town, I've never joined one before on this server. I look forward to being protected and eventually raiding or fighting as a part of Dawnstar
Why would Dawnstar want you | Right now, no reason (except for the fact that I can sell my gold to the town) however, I play very, very often (meaning I'll be good soon) and I will constantly mine to help Dawnstar grow, I will eventually support in fights, but for now I can only provide support in the economy by selling gold and donating extra coin to the town.
Anything else | Nope
Referrals | Da_Burg, Aryios, Johnives

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
For anyone looking for something to do, you could start leveling the hills and terrain around town. Lots of the hills come right up on the walls and don't look too good.

Have at er

Orangedude345

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN |Orangedude345
Age |14
Time Zone |EST
Combat Level/Spec |Wizard 21
Crafting Level/Spec |Crafter 23
Mastered Specs |None
Previous Towns |None
Why do you want to join Dawnstar |Good community, including my brother.
Why would Dawnstar want you |I will cooperate and be part of any wars. Also I'm fairly active.
Anything else |Not really
Referrals |northeaster345

rfgordan

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN |Orangedude345
Age |14
Time Zone |EST
Combat Level/Spec |Wizard 21
Crafting Level/Spec |Crafter 23
Mastered Specs |Caster
Previous Towns |None
Why do you want to join Dawnstar |Good community, including my brother.
Why would Dawnstar want you |I will cooperate and be part of any wars. Also I'm fairly active.
Anything else |Not really
Referrals |northeaster345
welcome aboard :) ill be on in a few minutes to help you out or talk to @Jonsoon in-game

Yakolev_

Wood
IGN | Yakolev_​
Age | 15​
Time Zone | Pacific​
Combat Level/Spec | Level 6 Warrior​
Crafting Level/Spec |Level 5​
Mastered Specs |None​
Previous Towns |None, I just joined the server.​
Why do you want to join Dawnstar |My friends, Aryios and Da_Burg, are in the town and I want to play with them.​
Why would Dawnstar want you | I am a dedicated player and hope to be a better asset to the town eventually.​
Anything else | I am very excited to get started playing and hope you accept me so I have a town to start off in.​
Referrals | Aryios & Da_burg

rfgordan

ICE ICE ICE!
@Yakolev_ accepted, we usually look for recruits with a bit more experience in herocraft, but if you have friends in the town we are willing to overlook that. See me or Jonsoon in game

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Its my birthday!
During the next week, all members before this post will receive 500c.