• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] [LO] Dawnstar - Recruiting

jearoh

Stone
Ah, whenever I sign up on most things I never really think and I just click a random date. :L Sorry.

IGN | eliaandliam
Age | 13
Time Zone | Eastern Time Zone (US)
Combat Level/Spec | Healer 16
Crafting Level/Spec | Crafter 9
Mastered Specs | None
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Dawnstar | rfgordan asked me to apply, so I decided to give it a shot. I find the idea of towns exiting and wish to become more a part of the community of HeroCraft.
Why would Dawnstar want you | As shown by my resume, I am not a veteran HC player. However, I get on frequently (3-6 days a week), will pay the taxes willingly, and will do my best to improve the community of Dawnstar.
Anything else |
Referrals | rfgordan, I think

Originally, I shared this account with my brother. However, he rarely plays Minecraft anymore, and I asked him not to use this server when he does. In addition, he doesn't know my HeroCraft password (it's different from my Minecraft one), so now that we have to login, it's impossible for him to get on this server.

rfgordan

ICE ICE ICE!
Originally, I shared this account with my brother. However, he rarely plays Minecraft anymore, and I asked him not to use this server when he does. In addition, he doesn't know my HeroCraft password (it's different from my Minecraft one), so now that we have to login, it's impossible for him to get on this server.
That's all I needed to hear :) get with me @Aryios or @Jonsoon in game if you haven't already

rfgordan

ICE ICE ICE!
Heading back east for a week and a half, and its unlikely ill be on. But ill still be on the forums :)

Orangedude345

Legacy Supporter 3
North and I are going to Chile for 12 days. I think north paid his taxes but I forgot. I'll try to send them if I get wifi access but otherwise I'll pay them when I return. @Jonsoon

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN | Johnbaur
Age | 13
Time Zone | EST
Combat Level/Spec | Lvl 24 Thief
Crafting Level/Spec | Lvl 16 Crafter
Mastered Specs | Rogue
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Dawnstar | I would like to live in a town so I can make a house. not lose all my stuff :p Also my friend lives there
Why would Dawnstar want you | I build great houses. I am great at fighting monsters. I might be able to fight off attackers(If they Are not like lvl 60)
Anything else | I really like to help people. I let newbies come into my party and I help level them up.

Referrals | Eliaandliam told me about about this town. He took me on a tour and it looked great. I didn't know what town to join before so I thought I would join this one.

bedbreath

Glowstone
IGN | Johnbaur
Age | 13
Time Zone | EST
Mastered Specs | Rogue
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Dawnstar | I would like to live in a town so I can make a house. not lose all my stuff :p Also my friend lives there
Why would Dawnstar want you | I build great houses. I am great at fighting monsters. I might be able to fight off attackers(If they Are not like lvl 60)
Anything else | I really like to help people. I let newbies come into my party and I help level them up.

Referrals | Eliaandliam told me about about this town. He took me on a tour and it looked great. I didn't know what town to join before so I thought I would join this one.

Your the one that killed my wolf! Anyways he's pretty active it seems ;)

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | Johnbaur
Age | 13
Time Zone | EST
Mastered Specs | Rogue
Previous Towns | None

Accepted. Get with myself @rfgordan or @Aryios in game