• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Isengard [7] [Neutral/Good]

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
8JTlN1X.jpg

Mayor:
0xNaomi
Council Members:
This section is sad and lonely :(
Citizens:
fuzzydragon77
klunderi
ramza_centrius
vallad_centrius
wolf_fernir
Azmatar
bingy1218
RainbowMeteorLA
xX_ZeNiTh_Xx
vinni57
Humza64
Yusuf64
ShadovvMoon
Johnny_Hedgehog
Eiffel_Tower
(Note due to inactivity wipes, founders may not be "in" town.)
MariusAbyssal
Dememor
Kristaa11
Pjacite
Note: The actions of allies do not represent the town itself, nor do the actions of other towns represent that of specific player allies
Town Guests:
DefaultTexture
oscarfouz364
wolfgamg784
ShadowRavynn
Allies:
Vigil
Enemies:
Those who Attack

Rules
  • Please make sure to cover unlocked chests with blocks.
  • Do not mine within 200 blocks of the town.
  • Do not let anyone not an ally/guest into the town without Mayor or council's approval.
  • Do not break blocks which you are not supposed to. You know which those are.
  • Keyword is Ent.
  • You may not steal from, kill, or harass other town members or allies' town members.
  • You may also not harm those who are not our enemy without justification.
  • You must follow all server rules.
  • A tax may be instated, which if so must be paid. If instated, it will be attainable by voting.
  • Try to be active or at least let council know if you'll be inactive.
  • Failure to uphold the rules can lead to anything from a warning to immediate kicking.
  • If kicked, belongings within town are forfeit.
  • Due to inaccuracies, karma is not a measurement used against members, actions are measured.
  • The rules are subject to change at any time, with or without notice.
  • It is recommended to have Teamspeak, but not required.

Application:
(please copy and paste this into the thread with required information. Do not leave out any questions, or your application will likely be rejected!
All Applications will be reviewed as soon as time permits. please be patient.
  1. IGN:
  2. Age:
  3. Herocraft experience:
  4. How active are you?:
  5. Combat and Profession classes/levels:
  6. Previous towns, if any:
  7. Can you use Teamspeak?:
  8. Why do you want to join Isengard?:
  9. Keyword:
  10. Do you agree to uphold the town rules?:

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Reserved.
Danda - Can we get the old thread removed? (Not sure who to tag)

1. IGN: oscarfouz364
  2. Age:17
  3. Herocraft experience: Almost a year
  4. How active are you?: pretty active 3-4 hours a day
  5. Combat and Profession classes/levels: 65 dragoon/59 miner
  6. Previous towns, if any: Oakenshire
  7. Can you use Teamspeak?: yep
  8. Why do you want to join Isengard?: I don't have a town
  9. Keyword: Potato
  10. Do you agree to uphold the town rules?: Yeah

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
  1. IGN: oscarfouz364
  2. Age:17
  3. Herocraft experience: Almost a year
  4. How active are you?: pretty active 3-4 hours a day
  5. Combat and Profession classes/levels: 65 dragoon/59 miner
  6. Previous towns, if any: Oakenshire
  7. Can you use Teamspeak?: yep
  8. Why do you want to join Isengard?: I don't have a town
  10. Do you agree to uphold the town rules?: Yeah

Accepted, check for an invite.

ExTasSy_

Wood
  1. IGN: ExTasSy_
  2. Age: 15
  3. Herocraft experience: I know the plugin pretty well, had my own server with it and played on lots of serious servers with the heroes plugin. I am into pvp more than pve.
  4. How active are you?: If im home, I always play minecraft :)
  5. Combat and Profession classes/levels: Im level 7 rogue and 3 crafter
  6. Previous towns, if any: No, I just joined
  7. Can you use Teamspeak?: Yes
  8. Why do you want to join Isengard?: Coz im takin the hobbits to Isengard ! Well, Im new. And I guess you guys will help me train and get used to a new server :)
  10. Do you agree to uphold the town rules?: Yes. Always !

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
  1. IGN: ExTasSy_
  3. Herocraft experience: I know the plugin pretty well, had my own server with it and played on lots of serious servers with the heroes plugin. I am into pvp more than pve.
  4. How active are you?: If im home, I always play minecraft :)
  5. Combat and Profession classes/levels: Im level 7 rogue and 3 crafter
  6. Previous towns, if any: No, I just joined
  8. Why do you want to join Isengard?: Coz im takin the hobbits to Isengard ! Well, Im new. And I guess you guys will help me train and get used to a new server :)
  10. Do you agree to uphold the town rules?: Yes. Always !
Accepted, check for an invite.
EDIT: User accepted invite, never arrived in town, left town and went elsewhere.

1. IGN: RainbowMeteorLA
  2. Age: 13
  3. Herocraft experience: Not very long, but at least whitelisted.
  4. How active are you?: Very
  5. Combat and Profession classes/levels: Rogue, Level 14
  6. Previous towns, if any: None
  7. Can you use Teamspeak?: I can install it
  8. Why do you want to join Isengard?: I need a town to be safe in and this one looks better than the others.
  9. Keyword: POTATO
  10. Do you agree to uphold the town rules?: Yes

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
  1. IGN: RainbowMeteorLA
  2. Age: 13
  3. Herocraft experience: Not very long, but at least whitelisted.
  4. How active are you?: Very
  5. Combat and Profession classes/levels: Rogue, Level 14
  7. Can you use Teamspeak?: I can install it
  8. Why do you want to join Isengard?: I need a town to be safe in and this one looks better than the others.
Accepted, check in game for an invite.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Never noted, so noting now:
Azmatar and bingy1218 were added to the town personally.
The memo has been set.

1. IGN: xX_ZeNiTh_Xx
  3. Herocraft experience: I have only just started but I am dedicated and even put youtube vids up.
  4. How active are you?: Every day
  5. Combat and Profession classes/levels: As I said just started but lvling up lvl 9 rogue and 9 crafter
  8. Why do you want to join Isengard?: Because i was trying to join a town and lots of people said this was a reasonable town.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
  1. IGN: xX_ZeNiTh_Xx
  3. Herocraft experience: I have only just started but I am dedicated and even put youtube vids up.
  4. How active are you?: Every day
  5. Combat and Profession classes/levels: As I said just started but lvling up lvl 9 rogue and 9 crafter
  8. Why do you want to join Isengard?: Because i was trying to join a town and lots of people said this was a reasonable town.
  9. Keyword:HCX12
Props on getting the server secret key right, but the town keyword is different. Try looking harder.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
I edited it

It would appear you copied the key from the prior post rather than finding it with the rules you should have read.
I'll accept, but please do read the town rules. If not, joining will do no good.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Wolfgang784

Age: I am currently 18 years old and will be turning 19 in September.

Herocraft experience:
Been playing on and off since the start of Sanctum. I am not 100% on the date, but I believe that was about three and a half years ago or so.

How active are you?:
I have not been active since the Zeal map, after Sanctum and before Dragon. I plan to be quite active with the server again though and I will attempt to persuade some other old members I play with to come back with me.

Combat and Profession classes/levels: Level 6 caster, level 4 crafter. I was once a max level cleric, nearly max level dragoon, max level miner, max level farmer and likely some other stuff I am forgetting.

Previous towns, if any:
On this map? None. On previous maps? Dozens. Nova, Artemis, Chronus (Founder), Vrah, The Communist Collective (Co-Founder), Shiroku (Founder), Iron pass and many others that I did not enjoy enough to remember.

Can you use Teamspeak?:
I am almost always in teamspeak, so sure. I don't ever see any large groups in the Herocraft teamspeak, so do you guys have your own? Seems like most of the groups must.

Why do you want to join Isengard?:
I very much enjoy the look of the town, for starters. I am not a good builder by far so the majority of my houses are holes in the ground, perfectly square cobble huts and towers. This is quite the fancy looking tower however and I like the idea of living in it. Besides that, I enjoy joining the smaller groups or ones that are just starting off. There does not seem to be a large number of players in this town so it should be quite fun to be a part of.

Keyword:
Hobbit

Do you agree to uphold the town rules?:
Of course, thats a given. I don't plan to break any town rules while I am a part of the town.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
IGN: Wolfgang784

Age: I am currently 18 years old and will be turning 19 in September.

Herocraft experience: Been playing on and off since the start of Sanctum. I am not 100% on the date, but I believe that was about three and a half years ago or so.

How active are you?: I have not been active since the Zeal map, after Sanctum and before Dragon. I plan to be quite active with the server again though and I will attempt to persuade some other old members I play with to come back with me.

Combat and Profession classes/levels: Level 6 caster, level 4 crafter. I was once a max level cleric, nearly max level dragoon, max level miner, max level farmer and likely some other stuff I am forgetting.

Previous towns, if any: On this map? None. On previous maps? Dozens. Nova, Artemis, Chronus (Founder), Vrah, The Communist Collective (Co-Founder), Shiroku (Founder), Iron pass and many others that I did not enjoy enough to remember.

Can you use Teamspeak?: I am almost always in teamspeak, so sure. I don't ever see any large groups in the Herocraft teamspeak, so do you guys have your own? Seems like most of the groups must.

Why do you want to join Isengard?: I very much enjoy the look of the town, for starters. I am not a good builder by far so the majority of my houses are holes in the ground, perfectly square cobble huts and towers. This is quite the fancy looking tower however and I like the idea of living in it. Besides that, I enjoy joining the smaller groups or ones that are just starting off. There does not seem to be a large number of players in this town so it should be quite fun to be a part of.

Keyword: Hobbit

Do you agree to uphold the town rules?: Of course, thats a given. I don't plan to break any town rules while I am a part of the town.

Accepted, check for an invite ingame.

vinni57

Stone
  1. IGN: vinni57
  2. Age: 17
  3. Herocraft experience: Two Days worth (plus reading the wiki, etc.)
  4. How active are you?: I'm active at least once a week for at least one hour. But for the next two weeks, I'll be active almost every day for about 3 hours a day.
  5. Combat and Profession classes/levels: Crafter 1, Rogue 1
  7. Can you use Teamspeak?: No
  8. Why do you want to join Isengard?: Being new to Herocraft, I want to start in a prospering town, learning the ropes of the server as I spend my effort to improve both me and the town I'm a part of. Isengard appears to be the key city for this, with a nice and welcoming staff, and a mature community (applications = mature).
  9. Keyword: Hobbit
  10. Do you agree to uphold the town rules?: Of course, It's my duty to do so, and I don't intend on doing otherwise.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
  1. IGN: vinni57
  3. Herocraft experience: Two Days worth (plus reading the wiki, etc.)
  4. How active are you?: I'm active at least once a week for at least one hour. But for the next two weeks, I'll be active almost every day for about 3 hours a day.
  5. Combat and Profession classes/levels: Crafter 1, Rogue 1
  8. Why do you want to join Isengard?: Being new to Herocraft, I want to start in a prospering town, learning the ropes of the server as I spend my effort to improve both me and the town I'm a part of. Isengard appears to be the key city for this, with a nice and welcoming staff, and a mature community (applications = mature).
  9. Keyword: Hobbit
  10. Do you agree to uphold the town rules?: Of course, It's my duty to do so, and I don't intend on doing otherwise.
Accepted, check for an invite ingame.

Humza64

TNT
  1. IGN: Humza64
  3. Herocraft experience: Great opportunity to settle down and have fun. I have played for only a few days, but already have a general gist of the game type from tour guides and the wiki.
  4. How active are you?: I go to school and am planning on a Phd and Masters. So until then, I play when I do not have camp or on the weekends when I have nothing else to do. Minecraft was a more affordable than buying loads of LEGOs.
  5. Combat and Profession classes/levels: Rogue: Level 5 ; Crafter: Level 6
  8. Why do you want to join Isengard?: I want a place to settle down and enjoy.
  10. Do you agree to uphold the town rules?: I agree.