• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Imperium (20) [Neutral] {Recruiting} {XD}

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
On a new note. Windhelm is off-limits for Imperium raiding. All townies are to STAY AWAY from Windhelm.

Riften is Different, they are still a Go for raiding.

Anyone Caught around or Inside of Windhelm will be questioned and scolded. Take this as your only warning.

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
On a new note. Windhelm is off-limits for Imperium raiding. All townies are to STAY AWAY from Windhelm.

Riften is Different, they are still a Go for raiding.

Anyone Caught around or Inside of Windhelm will be questioned and scolded. Take this as your only warning.
Psh. You know me. I'll be raiding them hardcore. I can't resist.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
YkGeE.png

Runiczeal

TNT
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Mastabaita
  1. How long have you played HC? 2 weeks
  2. How old are you? 18
  3. Why do you want to join Imperium? Cause I want to have fun with other folks, and I heard this town was nice! I also heard you guys like to raid other towns, I'm a PvP type of guy, that's my thing, and so is yours :)
  4. Other Towns you were part of? None, my first town :)
  5. What class are you? Rogue
  6. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Thief and Merchant
  7. How often are you active in game? If I'm not bored, I'd play 12 hours a day, else something like 10 minutes...
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Yeah sure, bring it!
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yup, and Yup!
  10. Have you read our rules? YES! I like storm troopers!
  11. Do you mind changing your skin to accustom to the town skin? No, I don't mind at all.
  12. If the Mayor AND SiC are both offline, who is in charge of the town? (Rule Reading Check) Banker, the money guy :D

*Reviewing*

Runiczeal

TNT
@MastaBaita - Please inform me of when you can be on TS. I will try and get with you on TS as soon as possible to finish my assessment on you. I am looking forward to talking with you. Everything else looks great! :D

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Town Update.
I edited the Application to 11 questions and also changed some stuff in the rules.​
You are no longer required to wear a "Town" Skin. Please change your skins how you want.​
I will also be going through the town lists, and finding out who is inactive/Banned sometime tomorrow, 7/25.​
-Rumblestikk​