• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Imperium (20) [Neutral] {Recruiting} {XD}

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
I could easily recall or /skill warp to spawn if I truly wanted to do so, but most of what I do in herocraft revolves around spawn, so why leave it? Besides, I never said I didn't want to be a part of the town. I joined cause Rumble needed me and I've enjoyed staying. If I wanted to leave, then I would, but have you seen me leave yet? I don't think so. "To be a part of our town you need to be at the town." -- Why is that? I'm not much of a PvP'er, I'm a horrid builder, and I wouldn't be there often because, like I said before, most of what I do revolves around spawn. Why do I need to be there? I don't recall you being the Mayor nor the boss of me.

<3<3<3 Exactly. Thank you.:)
maddi talks to us and cares for us, and kicks us from our own ts channels. WHAT MORE DO U WANT

nosz887

Stone
What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Nosz887
How long have you played HC? about 60 seconds
How old are you? 18
Why do you want to join Imperium? my friends are in it
Other Towns you were part of? none
What class are you? no idea
Future spec plans (class and profession)? no idea
How often are you active in game? no idea
Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Sure
Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? yes on right now
Have you read our rules? yes
Do you mind changing your skin to accustom to the town skin? yes I mind
If the Mayor AND SiC are both offline, who is in charge of the town? (Rule Reading Check) the banker

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Nosz887
How long have you played HC? about 60 seconds
How old are you? 18
Why do you want to join Imperium? my friends are in it
Other Towns you were part of? none
What class are you? no idea
Future spec plans (class and profession)? no idea
How often are you active in game? no idea
Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Sure
Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? yes on right now
Have you read our rules? yes
Do you mind changing your skin to accustom to the town skin? yes I mind
If the Mayor AND SiC are both offline, who is in charge of the town? (Rule Reading Check) the banker
FFS nosz i said to make a serius app. w/e accepted since we are on ts right now

Runiczeal

TNT
I could easily recall or /skill warp to spawn if I truly wanted to do so, but most of what I do in herocraft revolves around spawn, so why leave it? Besides, I never said I didn't want to be a part of the town. I joined cause Rumble needed me and I've enjoyed staying. If I wanted to leave, then I would, but have you seen me leave yet? I don't think so. "To be a part of our town you need to be at the town." -- Why is that? I'm not much of a PvP'er, I'm a horrid builder, and I wouldn't be there often because, like I said before, most of what I do revolves around spawn. Why do I need to be there? I don't recall you being the Mayor nor the boss of me.

Woah Woah Woah!! I am your SIC! That does make me above you. If you have a problem then take it up with me in a Message on my profile, in game, or on TS and i will be more than glad to have Rumble there too. I do not deserve to be disrespected. Thank you [End of Discussion on Forum]

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7

<3<3<3 Exactly. Thank you.:)
Maddi don't take shit from NOBODAY

Runiczeal

TNT
Stop being an instigator Maddi. The fact that he posted on the Forum is serious. This is not a joke. Although he said nothing offensive it is still a rule that other players are not allowed to post on township forums unless they are applying and/or are given permission by the Mayor or the SIC and nobody else.

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
Sop being an instigator Maddi. The fact that he posted on the Forum is serious. This is not a joke. Although he said nothing offensive it is still a rule that other players are not allowed to post on township forums unless they are applying and/or are given permission by the Mayor or the SIC and nobody else.
Lol chill. I was joking. Relax missy pissy. :)

MastaBaita

Dirt
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Mastabaita
  1. How long have you played HC? 2 weeks
  2. How old are you? 18
  3. Why do you want to join Imperium? Cause I want to have fun with other folks, and I heard this town was nice! I also heard you guys like to raid other towns, I'm a PvP type of guy, that's my thing, and so is yours :)
  4. Other Towns you were part of? None, my first town :)
  5. What class are you? Rogue
  6. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Thief and Merchant
  7. How often are you active in game? If I'm not bored, I'd play 12 hours a day, else something like 10 minutes...
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Yeah sure, bring it!
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yup, and Yup!
  10. Have you read our rules? YES! I like storm troopers!
  11. Do you mind changing your skin to accustom to the town skin? No, I don't mind at all.
  12. If the Mayor AND SiC are both offline, who is in charge of the town? (Rule Reading Check) Banker, the money guy :D

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
First of all, we don't have a relation with TC. Uin and I are just friends with the TC, we beat you in that huge fight until half of us left and some of us jumped out. So please don't tell me that you won that fight, because you didnt, plus where did you get this "relation" with TC from?

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
It's OVER!
As of 11:59PM Last night, 7/23, the Gold contest is OVER.
Winners will receive their prizes as they placed.
1st - The choice of one of the town Tower areas in the Undercity.​
2nd - The Remaining Tower area in the Undercity.​
3rd - 250c, plus 2 weeks of no taxes.​
The RESULTS
1st - Uin153, with 257 Gold.
2nd - Stealx, with 233 Gold.
3rd - Doctordroid, with 100 Gold.
This contest earned the town, 4.2k Coin.​
Winners are to get with me in-game ASAP.
CONGRATS TO ALL WINNERS.
I will be trying to hold more town events in the future, stay tuned.