• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet]Hollywood(29) - Recruiting

Sprayith

Stone
IGN: sprayith
What is your age?: 17
Previous Towns?: No
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?:
Class/Profession | Level:
Why do you want to join Hollywood?: I would like to play with my friends. Also just have some fun on mine craft and enjoy my time.
How often are you on Herocraft?: I havent been on in a while since i got my new computer.
Can you use TeamSpeak with a microphone?: Yea i have teamspeak and a mic.
Additional information (Optional): i like to mine and build farms. Also i run Xc and track.

ThatAintFalco

Portal
I'm probably not going to play Herocrack for a while. I recentl got 'hit' by a bus, and have a really big sinking feeling about spending time online. Won't be on for about a month or so, but I'll try to hit youguys up on ts hopefully. i'll be black dw

Y

ytiggidmas

I'm probably not going to play Herocrack for a while. I recentl got 'hit' by a bus, and have a really big sinking feeling about spending time online. Won't be on for about a month or so, but I'll try to hit youguys up on ts hopefully. i'll be black dw
When we're on ts we usually aren't even playing herocraft, so feel free to hop on and joins us for chit chat

Zaihn

Legacy Supporter 5

Those buses man, never see em coming

I'm a professional developer, It took me months to fix an armor bug, but hey! Give me admin so I can throw a 9/11 DoD, and contribute absolutely nothing :)
WHY CAN'T I LIKE THIS xD
also don't forget his x-pro gaming experience, he knows how to click

Last edited:

BlackOhso

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: sprayith
What is your age?: 17
Previous Towns?: No
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?:
Class/Profession | Level:
Why do you want to join Hollywood?: I would like to play with my friends. Also just have some fun on mine craft and enjoy my time.
How often are you on Herocraft?: I havent been on in a while since i got my new computer.
Can you use TeamSpeak with a microphone?: Yea i have teamspeak and a mic.
Additional information (Optional): i like to mine and build farms. Also i run Xc and track.
DENIED

Last edited: