• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet]Hollywood(29) - Recruiting

kongrave

Portal
So cute having some kiddo try to impress daddy yoiyo. Settle down and become a somebody before calling out someone. Love you Yoiyo.
Are you serious? Who are you and why are you even on this thread? You seem incredibly childish for somebody is supposedly 24.

Y

ytiggidmas

So cute having some kiddo try to impress daddy yoiyo. Settle down and become a somebody before calling out someone. Love you Yoiyo.
I don't know how you came up with that as "calling you out", I was honestly trying to be friendly. But if you're so concerned about my reputation, ask Hav0c about me. I'm sure he would tell you quite a bit. Anyways, if you aren't applying you should keep your thoughts to yourself, including the fanboyism.

Torod

Glowstone
  • IGN: CoolBeans279
  • What is your age?: 13 (14 in October)
  • Previous Towns?: None this map.
  • Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?:
  • Class/Profession | Level: Runeblade 46/Smith 41
  • Why do you want to join Hollywood?: I want people to pvp with, and you guys seem pretty active with a large player base.
  • How often are you on Herocraft?: A lot actually, at least 5 hours a day.
  • Can you use TeamSpeak with a microphone?: Yup.
  • Additional information (Optional): If i get a group i can pvp with ill most likely switch to a better team fight class, also plan to go alchemist in the future. And i have a crush on Lumont <3

Yuck

Holidaze

Gold
You realize Hav0c has been basically my twin for about 8 years. I'm the leader of WS/BSTH besides brancher and Hav0c. Settle down, we used you as front-line fodder...havoc's words. I'm perfectly fine with 90% of you guys and joke around with most of you. It's the certain few who have no clue who anyone is that take things to heart.

Glacial_Reign

Portal
You realize Hav0c has been basically my twin for about 8 years. I'm the leader of WS/BSTH besides brancher and Hav0c. Settle down, we used you as front-line fodder...havoc's words. I'm perfectly fine with 90% of you guys and joke around with most of you. It's the certain few who have no clue who anyone is that take things to heart.
Wait wait wait we take things to heart? Since when?

IGN: Thomas_Nydan
What is your age?:15
Previous Towns?: None this map on bastion i was part of Newerth and LO
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?: Map ended
Class/Profession | Level: Pyro 29 and Crafter 20
Why do you want to join Hollywood?: Need a good pvp town and my friend gangsta_kl3n told me to check this one out
How often are you on Herocraft?: Every day for at least 2 or 3 hours
Can you use TeamSpeak with a microphone?: Yes
Additional information (Optional): Am i doing it right Gangsta?

Xhazed

Portal
Can i now be accepted to hollywood i was once on T.V while cause i tried to cross the border from my country to the USA but i failed so univision asked me why and shit and i said Hollywood thats why

Ellron23

Legacy Supporter 3
Pls remove the troll on this forum @Ang - oh wait
9Sb0z.jpg

I'm looking at you PewPewMcSpamFace

Krobbdog

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: krobbdog
What is your age?: 17
Previous Towns?: I have been a part of a lot of towns including Konoha, eclipse and port royal
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?: Most of the time map restarts or the town going inactive
Class/Profession | Level: Master Runeblade also 62 disciple / 36 smith
Why do you want to join Hollywood?: because I am looking for a good town with lots of cool people to hang out with and I want to pvp and I have heard that you guys are very good at pvp.
How often are you on Herocraft?: At least 2 hours most days and on weekend a lot more.
Can you use TeamSpeak with a microphone?: yes
Additional information (Optional):

EnLight707

Legacy Supporter 2
Not sure if it's still full or not but oh well, i'll apply anyway

What is your age?: 19
Previous Towns?: This map; Midgard. Previous maps; Mith, Braavos, Sentinel, somethin like that
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?: No one was working on the town and everyone is transferring to the biggest town on the server, not a fan of AD 2.0
Class/Profession | Level: Wizard/Crafter | 50-ish and like 7. Won't be long before wiz is mastered
Why do you want to join Hollywood?: Back in Mith I PvPed with uin and sirdemonic a bit in Haven and we put up some godly numbers together, briefly pvped with others from "umbra" and we rekt kids
How often are you on Herocraft?: Almost every day
Can you use TeamSpeak with a microphone?: Yeeee

Y

ytiggidmas

Not sure if it's still full or not but oh well, i'll apply anyway

What is your age?: 19
Previous Towns?: This map; Midgard. Previous maps; Mith, Braavos, Sentinel, somethin like that
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?: No one was working on the town and everyone is transferring to the biggest town on the server, not a fan of AD 2.0
Class/Profession | Level: Wizard/Crafter | 50-ish and like 7. Won't be long before wiz is mastered
Why do you want to join Hollywood?: Back in Mith I PvPed with uin and sirdemonic a bit in Haven and we put up some godly numbers together, briefly pvped with others from "umbra" and we rekt kids
How often are you on Herocraft?: Almost every day
Can you use TeamSpeak with a microphone?: Yeeee
Accepted, messaging you with more information