• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet]Hollywood(29) - Recruiting

lumont

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: ImMelonEater
What is your age?:15
Previous Towns?: Umbra, Kairi
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?: Left umbra to start a town with a friend... Won't happen again
Class/Profession | Level: 65 Ninja | 42 Engineer
Why do you want to join Hollywood?: Need to find more people to talk to... Also i know a lot of people in this town.
How often are you on Herocraft?: ERRDEY
Can you use TeamSpeak with a microphone?: Yasahh
Additional information (Optional): I AINT NO BITCH AND I GOT THE DEEPEST VOICE IN DE WERLD

@TheMelonEater , your application to Umbra.... I mean Hollywood has been ACCEPTED.

Situationz

Iron
IGN:Situationz
What is your age?:17
Previous Towns?:kairi umbra
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?: stopped playing cuz the dumb asses reset everything
Class/Profession | Level:bard /maxed ninja and disciple in a week last map
Why do you want to join Hollywood?:cuz you guys seem chiller then all the other fagets
How often are you on Herocraft?:late at night every day work :(
Can you use TeamSpeak with a microphone?: yea
Additional information (Optional):Yo my niggas you remember me from last time i think you guys are chill im 17 i aint no bitch but i would love to join your town cuz yall cool as mother fuckers and together we will rule the galaxies jk but we can fuck people up so hit me up!

Y

ytiggidmas

IGN:Situationz
What is your age?:17
Previous Towns?:kairi umbra
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?: stopped playing cuz the dumb asses reset everything
Class/Profession | Level:bard /maxed ninja and disciple in a week last map
Why do you want to join Hollywood?:cuz you guys seem chiller then all the other fagets
How often are you on Herocraft?:late at night every day work :(
Can you use TeamSpeak with a microphone?: yea
Additional information (Optional):Yo my niggas you remember me from last time i think you guys are chill im 17 i aint no bitch but i would love to join your town cuz yall cool as mother fuckers and together we will rule the galaxies jk but we can fuck people up so hit me up!
accepted

Rxawwr

Iron
IGN: Rxawwr
What is your age?: 17
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?: Kairi= Owner stoped playing. Umbra= Stopped playing, and left to join a close friends town
Class/Profession | Level: Berserker Level 65, Smith Level 53
Why do you want to join Hollywood?: I want to join Hollywood because I want to be in a strong town, that can hold themselves against other players.
How often are you on Herocraft?: Daily
Can you use TeamSpeak with a microphone?: Yes, And I have a microphone
Additional information (Optional): I enjoy building, (although not the best), and I have a huge dick

IGN: Decapitation_
What is your age?: 15
Previous Towns?: Kairi
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?: Owner quit
Class/Profession | Level: Lvl 65 Beguiler, 34 Dragoon, 28 Enchanter
Why do you want to join Hollywood?: ImMelonEater and a couple other friends are joining so I want to join them as well.
How often are you on Herocraft?: Everyday for like 6-9 hours
Can you use TeamSpeak with a microphone?: Yes
Additional information (Optional): I eat pussy

Last edited:

sneakyhalo117

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: sneakyhalo117
What is your age?:15
Previous Towns?:None
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?:Um Potato
Class/Profession | Level: Ninja L43 and Enchanter L11
Why do you want to join Hollywood?: Well I need people to talk to and fight with sincerely Lonely..
How often are you on Herocraft?: Everyday due to summer

Can you use TeamSpeak with a microphone?: Yes.
Additional information (Optional): I'm an excellent builder. http://imgur.com/gallery/aJTdlss/new <-My previous builds on Herocraft. My voice is cracking so I might sound weird (DON'T BLAME ME)

Last edited:
Y

ytiggidmas

IGN: Rxawwr
What is your age?: 17
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?: Kairi= Owner stoped playing. Umbra= Stopped playing, and left to join a close friends town
Class/Profession | Level: Berserker Level 65, Smith Level 53
Why do you want to join Hollywood?: I want to join Hollywood because I want to be in a strong town, that can hold themselves against other players.
How often are you on Herocraft?: Daily
Can you use TeamSpeak with a microphone?: Yes, And I have a microphone
Additional information (Optional): I enjoy building, (although not the best), and I have a huge dick
IGN: Decapitation_
What is your age?: 15
Previous Towns?: Kairi
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?: Owner quit
Class/Profession | Level: Lvl 65 Beguiler, 34 Dragoon, 28 Enchanter
Why do you want to join Hollywood?: ImMelonEater and a couple other friends are joining so I want to join them as well.
How often are you on Herocraft?: Everyday for like 6-9 hours
Can you use TeamSpeak with a microphone?: Yes
Additional information (Optional): I eat pussy
accepted

Holidaze

Gold
Shame such a big PvP group doesn't want to be in the same area as the rest of the PvP towns on the map.

Y

ytiggidmas

Shame such a big PvP group doesn't want to be in the same area as the rest of the PvP towns on the map.
We went for a location that matched our build ideas, but don't worry you'll see us at the conquest points

@Decapitation_
How much pussy do you eat? An average for a Hollywood town member is 420 a day, so if you can't eat that much then you better start practicing...

Last edited:

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
  • IGN: CoolBeans279
  • What is your age?: 13 (14 in October)
  • Previous Towns?: None this map.
  • Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?:
  • Class/Profession | Level: Runeblade 46/Smith 41
  • Why do you want to join Hollywood?: I want people to pvp with, and you guys seem pretty active with a large player base.
  • How often are you on Herocraft?: A lot actually, at least 5 hours a day.
  • Can you use TeamSpeak with a microphone?: Yup.
  • Additional information (Optional): If i get a group i can pvp with ill most likely switch to a better team fight class, also plan to go alchemist in the future. And i have a crush on Lumont <3

Holidaze

Gold
So cute having some kiddo try to impress daddy yoiyo. Settle down and become a somebody before calling out someone. Love you Yoiyo.

• Why do you want to join Hollywood?: I want people to pvp with, and you guys seem pretty active with a large player base.
  • Additional information (Optional): If i get a group i can pvp with ill most likely switch to a better team fight class, also plan to go alchemist in the future. And i have a crush on Lumont <3
Ew...

ThatAintFalco

Portal

no