• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Excelsum - [Neutral]

FreakDeill

Dirt
The definition i guess is to want to know something and asking for an explanation. For what reason, For what cause, for what purpose?

milkmeister

Legacy Supporter 6
Good enough. Accepted[DOUBLEPOST=1348440174,1348440147][/DOUBLEPOST]I will send you a PM on the forums that will act as your guide to the town.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Updated our citizen list[DOUBLEPOST=1348517702,1348446399][/DOUBLEPOST]@Watokala submitted a town app via pm and has been accepted. Oh and put thyestes on our cit list. #mortemswag

SuddenUboa

Coal
  • In Game Name: SuddenUboa
  • Time on the server: About 6-7 months, but I haven't played for much time.
  • Timezone/Country: Australia
  • Allies or Enemies you have: No real enemies, and no real allies other than a few guys in Mineris.
  • Class/Profession: Currently Rogue/Crafter, but soon to be TNT enthusiastic Miner and Runeblade.
  • How did you hear about Excelsum?: Well I saw Acherus, and I was all like "That's a cool skin." And then I checked what town he was in, and I was in awe when I saw the Excelsum page, and then I decided I wanted to join.
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Excelsum?: Well, I'm generally a chatty person, and will happily do any mining/clearing that the town will ever need done. When I max miner (hopefully in 4-5 weeks) I can blow the crap out of walls and stuff, which is pretty good. And I like fairies :)

SuddenUboa

Coal
Considering we cannot tell the difference between a lucid dream and reality without the guide of earthly limitations, if we assume that reality is real, then we have to assume that your subconscious is not, in-fact, limited to your brain and that there is such thing as a soul, and that alternate dimensions and simultaneous dimensions are possible. Because of our human disability to imagine, these dimensions are stifled and we cannot conceive them. And because we cannot conceive these alternate possibilities, and we are permanently cursed by our lack of intelligence, we can find, that reality is, as messed up and blurry as it is, real.

milkmeister

Legacy Supporter 6
Good answer. I see you put a lot of thought and effort into it. ACCEPTED! Welcome to Excelsum. I will send you a private message shortly, that will act as a guide to our town. You may have to wait, however, for someone to add you to the town, because I cannot get on at this time. Acherous of course can do this for you, so ask him if he is on.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Got ranger last night. Will be giving out free tracks to all town members and close friends of mine. Also, I will be starting townhall once I get level 15 ranger so I can use summon arrows while I work and stuff.

matt_me12

Stone
  • In Game Name:matt_me12
  • Time on the server: 2 days now, but it seems so far really great, and the people look nice.
  • Timezone/Country: GMT -3.30
  • Allies or Enemies you have: None yet, though i'm willing to make both.
  • Class/Profession: Caster/crafter (going necromancer and miner)
  • How did you hear about Excelsum?:On a different topic, someone recommended excelsum to somebody else. In want and need of a town, I looked around until i found this topic.
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Excelsum?: I can contribute level headed and clear thinking, I am a generally nice person who is polite and easy-going, and I can follow rules very well.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
  • In Game Name:matt_me12
  • Time on the server: 2 days now, but it seems so far really great, and the people look nice.
  • Timezone/Country: GMT -3.30
  • Allies or Enemies you have: None yet, though i'm willing to make both.
  • Class/Profession: Caster/crafter (going necromancer and miner)
  • How did you hear about Excelsum?:On a different topic, someone recommended excelsum to somebody else. In want and need of a town, I looked around until i found this topic.
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Excelsum?: I can contribute level headed and clear thinking, I am a generally nice person who is polite and easy-going, and I can follow rules very well.

Question: If @milkmeister hates milk how will @moonpie61 eat cake?

Nalestom

Legacy Supporter 3
  • In Game Name: Nalestom
  • Time on the server: Usually 5-10 hours a week, although that will probably increase
  • Timezone/Country: EST (GMT -5)
  • Allies or Enemies you have: Former member of Riften during Dragongarde, so I'm pretty close to those guys.
  • Class/Profession: Currently Warrior/Crafter, plan on being Samurai/Miner
  • How did you hear about Excelsum?: Recruitment chat
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Excelsum?: I'm a relatively good builder, in my opinion. I'm also a vicious and tactical fighter, once I'm brought up to spec.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
  • In Game Name: Nalestom
  • Time on the server: Usually 5-10 hours a week, although that will probably increase
  • Timezone/Country: EST (GMT -5)
  • Allies or Enemies you have: Former member of Riften during Dragongarde, so I'm pretty close to those guys.
  • Class/Profession: Currently Warrior/Crafter, plan on being Samurai/Miner
  • How did you hear about Excelsum?: Recruitment chat
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Excelsum?: I'm a relatively good builder, in my opinion. I'm also a vicious and tactical fighter, once I'm brought up to spec.

If a flying purple hippopotamus attempts to dance over the president with Will Ferral then how does the sheep tear up the carpet?

Nalestom

Legacy Supporter 3
If a flying purple hippopotamus attempts to dance over the president with Will Ferral then how does the sheep tear up the carpet?

It depends. Is the sheep of African, or European descent? The consistency of carpet in both regions is very different, thus causing evolutionary changes brought on by local social and political issues.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
It depends. Is the sheep of African, or European descent? The consistency of carpet in both regions is very different, thus causing evolutionary changes brought on by local social and political issues.
The sheep is a mix. I find your answer acceptable.... I will invite you ingame and stoof in a minute.

matt_me12

Stone
Question: If @milkmeister hates milk how will @moonpie61 eat cake?
He will simply drain the unicorn juice out of the milk, then transfuse it into the moons secret cheese sauce lake, causing a chemical reaction, making a eruption of cheese and unicorn juice to corrupt all milk supplies. From their, the unicorn makes @milkmeister magically love milk, and the cheese goes into the cake, causing @moonpie61 to eat it out of a pulley system. Simple.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
He will simply drain the unicorn juice out of the milk, then transfuse it into the moons secret cheese sauce lake, causing a chemical reaction, making a eruption of cheese and unicorn juice to corrupt all milk supplies. From their, the unicorn makes @milkmeister magically love milk, and the cheese goes into the cake, causing @moonpie61 to eat it out of a pulley system. Simple.
I like dis answer. that shit phat yo. Accepted.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
K
Thanks, can you pm me the coords?
Hmm this will be hard. I'm gonna need someone who's on during the day to invite you but I have like no managers in your time zone. I can get on in like 5 hours(at school now). Will you be on then?