• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Excelsum - [Neutral]

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
OSsGy.png
Mayor/SIC: Acherous/The_Milkmeister

Banker: TBA
Location of Town: TBA

Lore
In the year 476 a wizard by the name of Magun-Ekrah had a wizards tower here. He experimented with all sorts of elemental figures such as how to create lava from water and air. Late 467, he had an accident with void properties causing a chunk of land to become airborn and be suspended through void particles. No one has found the wizard and we've settled upon the land as a defensive property.​
Courtesy of @strongholdx
( @Alator this is why our town floats. Heard it was an issue :p )

Citizens
Managers: Moonpie61, bobicus1580, Dillpickles
Veterans: Aburrito_burrito, B0rg1n, Creeponchicken, Pandabear72, SonOfAGunner, Emerald_Ice, Greg68, Krazedmatt96, Strongholdx, Thyestes, Zachimon
Citizens: Freakdeill, MCooperzz, Matt5327, Pastapig, Shadowraider, Tykngr, celticwiccan, rivdog111, watokala
Rules

1.) No Stealing from Excelsum!
If you are caught stealing in town you will be immediately ejected from the town,taken off regions, and all of your belongings will become property of the town. If you refuse to turn over your belongings you will be killed and we will take your items by force.
2.) No Trespassing
Do not enter another citizens home without permission. If you are found doing this you may be assumed a thief!
3.) No killing other citizens
If you are caught engaging in pvp with other citizens you will be punished. The only exception is if both citizens want to duel.
4.) Banking
If you are selling gold it is REQUIRED you sell it to the town. As of right now we are tax free and that is the LEAST you can do to contribute. We will buy it from you for 8c an ingot but donations are appreciated.
5.) Mining
You may not make personal mine tunnels inside town! This can open up ways for unwanted intruders to get in. If you want to mine it is recommended that you go far from town.
Diplomacy
Ally (NAP, Trade, Town Access)
Friendly (NAP if arranged - otherwise, conflict discouraged)
Neutral (Unknown or Rarely Contacted factions)
Cautious (Do not attack unless provoked, no Trade, denied access to Excelsum)
Enemy (Kill on sight)
Hated (Raiding encouraged)

Ex-ARC/Mortem Members
Walking Seizure
LO Kingdom
Mineris
Eclipse
Paragon
NMR
Newerth
Alicubi
Gravkoc
Oslo
Malkier
Verstad
Stris
Deireadh
SilverForge
Braavos
Belegos
Skyfall
Tree Creepers
Valgirn
Roaming Raiding Groups

Totally stole this alliance key from Mineris! :D @Shadownub
Application

• In Game Name:
  • Time on the server:
  • Timezone/Country:
  • Allies or Enemies you have:
  • Class/Profession:
  • How did you hear about Excelsum?:
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Excelsum?:
  • And finally we will ask you a question. Each question per applicant may or may not be different. Question will be asked after filling out initial app.
ib4GZ.png

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
@Acherous Change eclipse to that green? :D

No but seriously, we are Friendly (NAP if arranged - otherwise, conflict discouraged).

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
No I'm not :( I'm a kewl kid
@SonOfAGunner would agree[DOUBLEPOST=1346898857,1346894278][/DOUBLEPOST]Updated the town name to what it's going to stay. @NuclearCouch could you make a logo with a sort of blue/sky theme to it?
LOL WHATEVER CAPTAIN LAME GET AWAY FROM ME

BE JELLY OF MY APP YO:
  • In Game Name: SonOfANoob
  • Time on the server: Never
  • Timezone/Country: Canada/Is-For-Newbs
  • Allies or Enemies you have: YOU (p.s. What's an "Allies"?)
  • Class/Profession: YOMAMA/Undetermined
  • How did you hear about Excelsum?: What's that
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Excelsum?: 7
    3.) No killing other citizens
    If you are caught engaging in pvp with other citizens you will be punished. The only exception is if both citizens want to duel.
    HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. YEAH, OKAY.
    I expect you to keep your word with this, Newby McNewbnewb

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
LOL WHATEVER CAPTAIN LAME GET AWAY FROM ME

BE JELLY OF MY APP YO:
  • In Game Name: SonOfANoob
  • Time on the server: Never
  • Timezone/Country: Canada/Is-For-Newbs
  • Allies or Enemies you have: YOU (p.s. What's an "Allies"?)
  • Class/Profession: YOMAMA/Undetermined
  • How did you hear about Excelsum?: What's that
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Excelsum?: 7

HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. YEAH, OKAY.
    I expect you to keep your word with this, Newby McNewbnewb

We'll might actually have to follow that rule this time! D: We don't want you deleveling to level 1!
Oh and here is your question. If a jellyfish licks a llama where does the milk come from?

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
We'll might actually have to follow that rule this time! D: We don't want you deleveling to level 1!
Oh and here is your question. If a jellyfish licks a llama where does the milk come from?
If you ever delevel me back to 1 EVER AGAIN, and I will murder your applesauce and I'll make the orange juice watch while grape juice and I laugh and swim in pineapples.

You just HAD to give me the easiest question, didn't you.
The answer is: It comes from the jellyfish's urine, then it is purified and mixed with aburido's tears to make a delicious tasting ice cream. Then you melt the ice cream and cook it on the sun. Then you get the milk.
And that is how babies are made.