• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet][Evil]Kurcina is recruiting

Cardboardking

Legacy Supporter 9
917710a41f.jpg

Mayor:Cardboardking
Sic:xSvEnZoRx
Manager:purpledrankdawg

Rapture3_zps00cec81c.png

1. No killing of fellow town members
2. No stealing from town members
3. Cover all chests and doorways with dirt at all times
4. Plots extend from the top of the under-city to the bottom of the under-city.
5. Listen to your superiors.
6. Do not harass town

Rapture2_zpsdb0c0d2f.png

Leaders
Mayor: Cardboardking
SiC: xSvEnZoRx
TiC: Vacant Position

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Managers:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Members:
Broz123
KarlobrckovicBRC
Purpledrankdawg

Jure997

Rapture5_zps31168151.png

IGN:
What classes are you specializing into:
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:
How long have you been on HC:
Why do you want to join:
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:
What can you give to us, as a community:
What towns have you been in:
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:
Tell us about yourself:
Referrals:
Please link your whitelist application:

Last edited:

Gattazzack

Stone
IGN: Gattazzack
Time zone: US Pacific West
What classes are you specializing into: Class- Necromancer | Profession- Alchemist
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I will have Teamspeak if necessary. I do in fact have a mic.
How long have you been on HC: Been playing on and off for about a year. (Total play time about three to five months.
Why do you want to join: I would like to become part of a town/faction/clan/etc. in order to better a community and have a place to stay.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Builder.
What can you give to us, as a community: (Once the nether opens) Potions, building skills, tedious work, and (if required) military aid.
What towns have you been in: Abyssal
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Server reset.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: The thing about Kingdoms confused me, however I agree to all the rules.
Tell us about yourself: Fairly good builder, willing to help build as well. Good at organization of items, people, etc. I like doing the RP aspect of the server in that I made my character as close to a witch as I could. I will do what people need me to do when they ask.
Referrals: N/A
Please link your whitelist application: Have it. Can't find it. Don't need it anymore.

IGN: Jasonc1111
Time zone: US East
What classes are you specializing into: Druid Miner
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes.Yes.
How long have you been on HC: Almost a year
Why do you want to join: I want a town to chill with and have fun with while playing this server
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: killer
What can you give to us, as a community: PvPing pretty much
What towns have you been in: Conduit and Kuronis
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Map Reset
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
Tell us about yourself: Pretty good PvPer. It's pretty much the only thing i like to do on the server
Referrals: N/A
Please link your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.42853/

Beast4541

Stone
IGN:beast4541
Time zone: US eastern
What classes are you specializing into: im going to spec in berserker
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:yes and yes
How long have you been on HC: roughly 1 1/2 years
Why do you want to join:to be apart of a good community
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:im a great miner and somewhat of a good builder
What can you give to us, as a community: i am hard working and when i put my mind to it i can come up with great ideas
What towns have you been in: i was in 1 before the restart but i forget the name
Why did you leave them (if applicable): the server restarted
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes fully
Tell us about yourself: i like to mine and build and occasionally pvp even though im not the best at it
Referrals:none
Please link your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/beast4541-application.44327/

VIzzirgrizzIV

Glowing Redstone
IGN: VIzzirgrizzIV
Time zone: U.S currently vacationing in Colombia
What classes are you specializing into: Ranger & looking forward to going smith
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes , I have both ts3 and a mic
How long have you been on HC: Since Oct 2012
Why do you want to join: Because me and my friend terrorwalker345 are in need of safety. Also the town is new and i like starting off fresh
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Killer
What can you give to us, as a community: I can help in protecting the town and help others in town that are in need
What towns have you been in: PortRoyal
Why did you leave them (if applicable): They kicked me for being afk for 4 days
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes i do
Tell us about yourself: I like to joke around a lot but when it comes to being in danger and or other bad situations i wont kid around
Referrals: cardboardking
Please link your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/vizzirgrizzivs-application.26344/#post-236635

IGN: terrorwalker345
Time zone: Eastern U.S
What classes are you specializing into: Wizard/Farmer
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yes, but sometimes i prefer not to use it
How long have you been on HC: Oct 10 , 2012
Why do you want to join: so my friend and i,VIzzirgrizzIV, have a nice town to call home and improve our skills as players
What can you give to us, as a community: i can help with protection of the town
Why did you leave them (if applicable): i was afk for a while and the town capacity was a problem so they kicked me
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes i do
Tell us about yourself: im a social person and like to have fun and mess around but in serious situations i can handle myself
Referrals: VIzirrgrizzIV
Please link your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-for-terrorwalker345s-account.27070/

IGN: terrorwalker345
Time zone: Eastern U.S
What classes are you specializing into: Wizard/Farmer
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yes, but sometimes i prefer not to use it
How long have you been on HC: Oct 10 , 2012
Why do you want to join: so my friend and i,VIzzirgrizzIV, have a nice town to call home and improve our skills as players
What can you give to us, as a community: i can help with protection of the town
Why did you leave them (if applicable): i was afk for a while and the town capacity was a problem so they kicked me
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes i do
Tell us about yourself: im a social person and like to have fun and mess around but in serious situations i can handle myself
Referrals: VIzirrgrizzIV
Please link your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-for-terrorwalker345s-account.27070/

Accepted pm me in game for coords

IGN: VIzzirgrizzIV
Time zone: U.S currently vacationing in Colombia
What classes are you specializing into: Ranger & looking forward to going smith
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes , I have both ts3 and a mic
How long have you been on HC: Since Oct 2012
Why do you want to join: Because me and my friend terrorwalker345 are in need of safety. Also the town is new and i like starting off fresh
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Killer
What can you give to us, as a community: I can help in protecting the town and help others in town that are in need
Why did you leave them (if applicable): They kicked me for being afk for 4 days
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes i do
Tell us about yourself: I like to joke around a lot but when it comes to being in danger and or other bad situations i wont kid around
Referrals: cardboardking
Please link your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/vizzirgrizzivs-application.26344/#post-236635

accepted pm in game for coords

dkink14

Stone
IGN:dkink14
Time zone:amsterdam
What classes are you specializing into: druid, havent decided proffesion
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: i dont really use teamspeak
How long have you been on HC: around 3 - 6 months
Why do you want to join: i am searching for a town becouse i am sick of people stealing my stuff
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: builder/miner
What can you give to us, as a community: my druidic healing ability's and help with all kinds of stuff
What towns have you been in: yours before the reset :d
Why did you leave them (if applicable): becouse........ actually i forgot :/
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: i do
Tell us about yourself: i like to build and im pretty good at it. theres always something going on in that crazy place i call my brain :3. i like to help people. im mostly the neutral guy.
Referrals: i dont have any referrals D:

IGN:dkink14
Time zone:amsterdam
What classes are you specializing into: druid, havent decided proffesion
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: i dont really use teamspeak
How long have you been on HC: around 3 - 6 months
Why do you want to join: i am searching for a town becouse i am sick of people stealing my stuff
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: builder/miner
What can you give to us, as a community: my druidic healing ability's and help with all kinds of stuff
What towns have you been in: yours before the reset :d
Why did you leave them (if applicable): becouse........ actually i forgot :/
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: i do
Tell us about yourself: i like to build and im pretty good at it. theres always something going on in that crazy place i call my brain :3. i like to help people. im mostly the neutral guy.
Referrals: i dont have any referrals D:

Denied we need that whitelist application

Last edited:
IGN: hrbballplaya
Time zone: US Mountain Time
What classes are you specializing into: Combat: Wizard ; Crafting: Smith/Enchanter (not sure yet)
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yup
How long have you been on HC: About a week
Why do you want to join: Would really love to have a community to play with and of course to keep all my goodies protected
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: mostly a miner but dont have a problem with pvp and building housing
What can you give to us, as a community: I would help out tons with supplying lots of battlegear and other ores, also a fun time
What towns have you been in: none on this server previously
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes
Tell us about yourself: very laid back, willing to hear everyone's ideas and have a great passion for playing this game in a positive way
Referrals: DoomWolfe
Please link your whitelist application: I have no clue where this is, i applied for this server soooooo long ago...