• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] EmberHollow [Neutral] {9}

dils1

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Jotamota
Do you have teamspeak and a working mic: Yes.
Spec/Profression: Ranger 34 / Engie 57
Additional Info: I was SiC on Canterlot, designed new Canterlot's walls, and I'm pretty good with redstone.
PPS: Judge asked me to join you guys ;)
looks good, accepted

get with someone important ingame

IGN: tateve22

Do you have teamspeak and a working mic: I have one and it pisses me off so i use it sometimes

Mastered Class: Dreadknight, Warrior, thats it, And i dont give a fuck who use op class.

Additional Info: I am currently a member of Mineris and freepers and i like trains, boats and im a pro Lol player got pentakill like every week :p and my dreadknight skills are awesome it make Phantom warrior A rage quit lol and a pro builder when it comes too some reason lol.

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
I have some unfortunate news... Our dear friend werwewpoo19 has come down with a serious sickness of World of Warcraftitis. It is stage 3 and very few recover from it. Just know you have our thoughts and prayers mr werwew, and that if you don't log on soon I'm going to have to download WOW and beat that ass.

Multis_Revenge12

A frightening Cactus!
I have some unfortunate news... Our dear friend werwewpoo19 has come down with a serious sickness of World of Warcraftitis. It is stage 3 and very few recover from it. Just know you have our thoughts and prayers mr werwew, and that if you don't log on soon I'm going to have to download WOW and beat that ass.

Pandaman7formayor2013

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6

Please download WoW US Sargeras Alliance. See ya there.

dils1

Legacy Supporter 7
no hes on vacation lOloLoLOlol

mittens321

Iron
IGN: mittens321
Do you have team speak and a working mic: yes and yes
Spec/profession:I am a pyromancer lvl 61 and an engineer lvl 8
Additional info:I mainly want to join this town because they fight a lot and ive watched the freeper videos. I just started playing since about 6 months ago and a I want to fight with your town. Spikes had gave me some info about the town and it was interesting so now I want to join this town. :)

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: mittens321
Do you have team speak and a working mic: yes and yes
Spec/profession:I am a pyromancer lvl 61 and an engineer lvl 8
Additional info:I mainly want to join this town because they fight a lot and ive watched the freeper videos. I just started playing since about 6 months ago and a I want to fight with your town. Spikes had gave me some info about the town and it was interesting so now I want to join this town. :)

Denied, good luck elsewhere.

drew22222

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Drew22222
Do you have teamspeak and a working mic: I have teamspeak and a working mic
Spec/Profression: 60 beguiler/ 60 wizard/60 smith
Additional Info: I was looking for a town that has good pvpers and that has a good amount of people in it. Also I could contribute to that because im a good pvper but im not a very good builder :/

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Drew22222
Do you have teamspeak and a working mic: I have teamspeak and a working mic
Spec/Profression: 60 beguiler/ 60 wizard/60 smith
Additional Info: I was looking for a town that has good pvpers and that has a good amount of people in it. Also I could contribute to that because im a good pvper but im not a very good builder :/

Welcome to the town! Get with me, dils1, or Multis_Revenge12 in game.

drew22222

Legacy Supporter 3
Right now I'm on vacation but ill get home Saturday night. I'll see you Sunday morning if your on :).