• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] EmberHollow [Neutral] {9}

Multis_Revenge12

A frightening Cactus!
IGN: judgedread540
Do you have teamspeak and a working mic: jaja
Spec/Profression: all of dem? (Mastered to 60 atm) Pyro, Necro, Runeblade, Sammy, Beguiler, Goon, Wizard, Smith, enchanter, miner
Additional Info: Was in mineris, in NW atm. Will leave if accepted. Planning on playing again sometime soon, just need to find a way to get moneys again.
oh yea and tell Multis_Revenge12 that hes gay

ily smd

PhantomWarriorA

ICE ICE ICE!
My computer broke down....
Sooo I'm going to be inactive for awhile.[DOUBLEPOST=1370707465,1369870989][/DOUBLEPOST]Yo werwew19 time to update the list, I want to see what new members you have.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
===========================================
IGN: JupiterRome
Do you have teamspeak and a working mic: I have teamspeak Mic Broke :(
Spec/Profression: 30ish ranger beguiler and wizard, 20ish dragoon mystic and disciple,
Miner 9, smith 11, mason 15ish, alchemist 10ish ( I switch classes a lot)
Additional Info: I am ok at pvping in land, I think I am pretty good at pvping in water, If I am accepted I can give free ports to freepers. I will help in any way I can, will protect town if it is raided, I also really like to pvp even if I lose :D all about the fun if you know what I mean!
Idk if I've done this yet but......
THANK YOU werwew190 FOR ALL THE EXP BOOSTS!
P.S. If I got accepted could I customize the freeper skin so that it is like a mage?

IDK if this counts but I have warrior,rogue,caster,crafter, and healer masterd

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
You Said U will consider me if I get better at pvp, I have some screenies of my kills

1. Predator2010

2013-06-09_14.26.10.png

2. xXFireFlyXx

2013-06-09_23.30.19.png

3. Zeus43652013-06-09_23.41.07.png

I know it isnt much but I think i have improved[DOUBLEPOST=1370843683][/DOUBLEPOST]well on predators i was helped

IGN: mysticmock
Do you have teamspeak and a working mic: Chyeaa #thesehoeswannaholdmeback
Spec/Profression: Badass Pyromancer lvl 45 and a dope farmer makin shrooms lvl 21 #weezyFF
Additional Info: Friends of vexxer and pampita. Aphrodite has a crush on me and loves my music #swerve. Pst... Anemonerose got it on with 0ysterboy #skerrrrt. I will not be active 24/7 as you expect me to, need masturbation breaks which is like a good 3-4 hours or so.

MrFly007

Portal
===========================================
IGN: JupiterRome
Do you have teamspeak and a working mic: I have teamspeak Mic Broke :(
Spec/Profression: 30ish ranger beguiler and wizard, 20ish dragoon mystic and disciple,
Miner 9, smith 11, mason 15ish, alchemist 10ish ( I switch classes a lot)
Additional Info: I am ok at pvping in land, I think I am pretty good at pvping in water, If I am accepted I can give free ports to freepers. I will help in any way I can, will protect town if it is raided, I also really like to pvp even if I lose :D all about the fun if you know what I mean!
Idk if I've done this yet but......
THANK YOU werwew190 FOR ALL THE EXP BOOSTS!
P.S. If I got accepted could I customize the freeper skin so that it is like a mage?

Idk if this counts but I have warrior,rogue,caster,crafter, and healer masterd

You applied to The Umbros and you want us to consider you? Fishy fishy

Just gonna stand there and watch me roar.
Well thats alright because I am a dinosaur.

Add me to the town already you willy bum bums.