• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] EmberHollow [Neutral] {9}

dils1

Legacy Supporter 7
===========================================
IGN: JupiterRome
Do you have teamspeak and a working mic: I have teamspeak Mic Broke :(
Spec/Profression: 30ish ranger beguiler and wizard, 20ish dragoon mystic and disciple,
Miner 9, smith 11, mason 15ish, alchemist 10ish ( I switch classes a lot)
Additional Info: I am ok at pvping in land, I think I am pretty good at pvping in water, If I am accepted I can give free ports to freepers. I will help in any way I can, will protect town if it is raided, I also really like to pvp even if I lose :D all about the fun if you know what I mean!
Idk if I've done this yet but......
THANK YOU werwew190 FOR ALL THE EXP BOOSTS!
P.S. If I got accepted could I customize the freeper skin so that it is like a mage?

IDK if this counts but I have warrior,rogue,caster,crafter, and healer masterd
denied

sw1n3

Coal
IGN:sw1n3
Do you have teamspeak and a working mic:Yup
Spec/Profression:Mystic/Farmer
Additional Info:Im 16 and I also use skype and play league. cameron told me about this

IGN: darkstar242
Do you have teamspeak and a working mic: yes
Spec/Profression: dreadknight/smith
Additional Info: cameronduke is my friend :D

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
IGN:sw1n3
Do you have teamspeak and a working mic:Yup
Spec/Profression:Mystic/Farmer
Additional Info:Im 16 and I also use skype and play league. cameron told me about this

Additional Info: cameronduke is my friend :D

pandaman7 opinions?

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Allies:
Mineris from RoV (Every other town in RoV is considered an enemy and will be attacked)
Wyntervale
Oakenshire

If Wyntervale is allied to Emberhollow then i'd like to ask why some people, such as Pandaman and PigeonSnackWrap, came and attacked me when I was fighting OS, alongside Wyntervale/Mineris/Emberhollow, today at the forest spires.

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
If Wyntervale is allied to Emberhollow then i'd like to ask why some people, such as Pandaman and PigeonSnackWrap, came and attacked me when I was fighting OS, alongside Wyntervale/Mineris/Emberhollow, today at the forest spires.

No one knows what town you're in ever because you happen to be in a different town every day. I suggest if you want to not get killed that you refrain from town hopping.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
No one knows what town you're in ever because you happen to be in a different town every day. I suggest if you want to not get killed that you refrain from town hopping.

I've been in Wyntervale for a good month now, and before that I was in Oakenshire. What town did you think I was in? Members of Wyntervale even told you to stop attacking me, but you didn't stop..

VIzzirgrizzIV

Glowing Redstone
IGN: VIzzirgrizzIV

Do you have teamspeak and a working mic: Yes I have both.

Mastered Class: I havent mastered a class yet but i am close to mastering ranger and i am willing to spend my spare time leveling up.

Additional Info: I am currently townless, I am looking for a good town to join like yours. I am looking for a town that pvp's alot & friendly.

Additional Info: Im great at pvp and I love raiding! :D

IGN: KLONDIKE_KRUNCH

Do you have teamspeak and a working mic: I have both

Mastered Class: I havent mastered runeblade yet but im training every day currently and im close and i will be a Alchemist

Additional Info: I am currently townless and i see you guys alot and help you guys alot and im friends with Darkstar242

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: KLONDIKE_KRUNCH

Do you have teamspeak and a working mic: I have both

Mastered Class: I havent mastered runeblade yet but im training every day currently and im close and i will be a Alchemist

Additional Info: I am currently townless and i see you guys alot and help you guys alot and im friends with Darkstar242

Additional Info: Im great at pvp and I love raiding! :D

IGN: VIzzirgrizzIV
Do you have teamspeak and a working mic: Yes I have both.
Mastered Class: I havent mastered a class yet but i am close to mastering ranger and i am willing to spend my spare time leveling up.
Additional Info: I am currently townless, I am looking for a good town to join like yours. I am looking for a town that pvp's alot & friendly.

Darkstar and Klondike get with me or pandaman7 ingame to get started

VIzzirgrizzIV denied

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
IGN: Jotamota
Do you have teamspeak and a working mic: Yes.
Spec/Profression: Ranger 34 / Engie 57
Additional Info: I was SiC on Canterlot, designed new Canterlot's walls, and I'm pretty good with redstone.
PPS: Judge asked me to join you guys ;)