• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] DemonsWood **Now Recruiting**

1. IGN: KingNate42
  2. Class & Level: Lost soul 13
  3. Profession & Level: Crafter 7
  4. How long have you been playing HC? About a year now.
  5. What other maps of HC have you played on? None but the RPG.
  6. What other towns have you been a citizen of? Jericho
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood? I have friends in it.

Twist

Dirt
  1. IGN: TwistedSpork
  2. Class & Level: Lost Soul - 10
  3. Profession & Level: Crafter - 13
  4. How long have you been playing HC? I have played this a long time ago as one of my first servers, and have returned.
  5. What other maps of HC have you played on? Bastion, the map before the October 2013 reser.
  6. What other towns have you been a citizen of? None.
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood? My friend Zionx is in there :) also I need a town I can trust. I'm good at Vanilla PvP ;) and many things like redstone and traps.

Yumiku

Dirt
  1. IGN: YumikuTholen
  2. Class & Level: Lost Soul - 12
  3. Profession & Level: Crafter - 10
  4. How long have you been playing HC? Around a week
  5. What other maps of HC have you played on? None.
  6. What other towns have you been a citizen of? None as of yet.
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood? I am interested in shelter as well as uniting with friends.

Razeic

Stone
  1. IGN: razeic
  2. Class & Level: Lostsoul 8
  3. Profession & Level: crafter 7
  4. How long have you been playing HC? a week
  5. What other maps of HC have you played on? none
  6. What other towns have you been a citizen of? none
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood? I was asked to apply by Medieval_Alchemy

Ryunko

Iron
  1. IGN: PeterParkur
  2. Class & Level: Lost Soul - 23
  3. Profession & Level: RuneSmith - 22
  4. How long have you been playing HC? 3Days
  5. What other maps of HC have you played on? None
  6. What other towns have you been a citizen of? None
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood? Because the name is cool, and the leader is a good person and helped me, giving me a good impression of the Town.

Hey Sonax, i've been looking for a member from the town of Demonswood because I can't ever seem to find anyone. I need to find out the co-ordinates and understand you not wanting to post them here, but also from the other towns i've found i can't do anything because i'm not a member on the game. is there a /(text) that i need to type to try and get accepted on the game or something?
Thnx, assasins_creed2

assasins_creed2 dont ask on forums ask Ingame and if you are trying to find me i have been taking days off ill be on latter

1. IGN: SirBrowniee
  2. Class & Level: Lost Soul - 14
  3. Profession & Level: Crafter - 5
  4. How long have you been playing HC? A day, but I love it.
  5. What other maps of HC have you played on? Haven and Ruins so far
  6. What other towns have you been a citizen of? Not yet
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood? Because it sounds awesome. I know I may be noob but I have high hopes of being a baddass. I wanna be part of a community and get more out of herocraft. :)

Last edited:
  1. IGN: xEPICxJE5TERx
  2. Class & Level: LostSoul - 22
  3. Profession & Level: Crafter - 7
  4. How long have you been playing HC? Only about 3 days
  5. What other maps of HC have you played on? None, this is my first map.
  6. What other towns have you been a citizen of? None, hopefully this will be my first town
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood? In Hope of joining a community to get stronger and make new friends, Became friends with Zionx he gave me lots of help and he invited me to join Demonswood as he told me that the people there are nice. Im hoping to become a Ranger and a Smither and hopefully benefit the town in anyway i can, I would like to join With two of my friends too. And i heard this game becomes better when you are part of a town.

KuddlyKat

Wood
  1. IGN: KuddlyKat
  2. Class & Level: LostSoul - 10
  3. Profession & Level: Crafter - 6
  4. How long have you been playing HC? Three days I believe
  5. What other maps of HC have you played on? None :eek:
  6. What other towns have you been a citizen of? I'm hoping for this one to be my first c:
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood? I'm joining because I want to make more friends and hopefully become awesome (because sadly right now I'm a noob) My friend xEPICxJE5TERx has told me many good things about this town and I would love to be apart of it. I plan on being a Runeblade and a Miner.

1. IGN: king_nerd21
  2. Class & Level: Lost Soul 5
  3. Profession & Level: Crafter 2
  4. How long have you been playing HC? Around 3 days
  5. What other maps of HC have you played on? None
  6. What other towns have you been a citizen of? None
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood? Because I really interested with 'Unity', and i though this is the only town which match for me. I am active in this server, and I'll promise to be better. Thanks

1. IGN: TricksterofU
  2. Class & Level: Lost Soul LVL 4
  3. Profession & Level: Crafter LVL 1
  4. How long have you been playing HC? 2 days
  5. What other maps of HC have you played on? None (Just Haven)
  6. What other towns have you been a citizen of? None (Though I applied and was accepted by Genesis, never joined though)
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood? To start off my experience on Herocraft and to play with a great community of players.