• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] DemonsWood **Now Recruiting**

Edenios

Glowing Redstone
  1. IGN: GamerTimeUS
  2. Class & Level: Lostsoul 10
  3. Profession & Level: Crafter 12
  4. How long have you been playing HC? Two Weeks
  5. What other maps of HC have you played on? None
  6. What other towns have you been a citizen of? None
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood? I want to join DemonsWood because I would like friends, protection a safer haven and a plae to open shops

1. IGN:WhyHelloThereO_O
  2. Class & Level:Lost Soul level 1
  3. Profession & Level:Crafter level 10
  4. How long have you been playing HC? 1 Day
  5. What other maps of HC have you played on? None
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood? It seems like a really cool town and I need a community to join on this server because I came here all alone. I play a lot so I will level up and be left clicking our enemies very soon so that could help :D.

Sonax

Iron
Im sorry but denied for now! :confused:
Reason being is that you're level 1 lost soul, get to level 10 and message me in game then ill accept it and the Initiation can start! :)

Jackrox256

Obsidian
IGN: Jackrox256

Class & Level: Lost Soul Lvl 12

Profession & Level: Crafter Lvl 9

How long have you been playing HC? I did play for a period of time 1-2 years ago and have since come back. It's been about 1-2 days since I was accepted for the whitelist.

What other maps of HC have you played on?Unfortunately I cannot recall the name of the last map I played but obviously it was one from 1-2 years ago.

What other towns have you been a citizen of?I was a member of a town back when I last played but cannot remember the name.

Why do you want to join DemonsWood?
Well a safe haven for one. I have been roaming around the map since I joined and was lucky enough to only be killed once. (EDIT: Make that twice :p)
I would also like to help out, (and be helped out) in as many ways possible, while having some fun leveling along the way.

Last edited:

Sonax

Iron
You're Accepted :D! and luckily in time for a town activity come on minecraft and msg me Sonax1 that ur on and ill give u the coords :D and Teamspeak information will also be provided if u wish to communicate instead of typing:cool:!
P.S. omg is ur avatar soul eater!? :D i love that series!

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Sorry for not being online that much. I've already explained myself to @ShadowRavynn but I'm uncertain if she has read the message. I believe it'd also be easier to quote me if I wrote here:
My internet is really, >really< bad, and I'm unable to really play any online games, and even log on Steam (sadface).
>Official looking stuff<

1. IGN: ScytherX555
  2. Class & Level: Lost Soul Level 10
  3. Profession & Level: Crafter Level 21
  4. How long have you been playing HC? About 1-2 weeks
  5. What other maps of HC have you played on? None?
  7. Why do you want to join DemonsWood? Leveling, Safety, FWIENDS!, and help out ^_^

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
Sorry for not being online that much. I've already explained myself to @ShadowRavynn but I'm uncertain if she has read the message. I believe it'd also be easier to quote me if I wrote here:
My internet is really, >really< bad, and I'm unable to really play any online games, and even log on Steam (sadface).
>Official looking stuff<
That sucks Jas! Sorry to hear. We will leave your stuff but I hope u can get on sometime!

Sonax

Iron
ravynn add recruiting to the title in townships to let people know we are recruiting