• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet]Citadel-[Evil] [15] [Affiliated w/Torchlight] *Recruiting PvPers*

deadandown

Legacy Supporter 3
Has been brought to staff attention before and in game it is all straight, and i just took standman off. Only player in my town that was in another town

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
you currently have four member from torchlight listed as your own.
If they are allies members, then list it as such. they cannot be counted as chartered members in the thread.
names in green/bold are listed on your member list and on Torchlight.

Town Name: Torchlight
Mayor/SIC: greyP/wolfgang784 (Banker (HolyRane)
Charter Signatures:

HolyRane
Shortyy_oD
wolfgang784
greyP
babb1e
sheddi
OrangeAngel
Digger360
Doctor_Luxia
bjweihe
myLord958
ChaosFusion
lildevil888
Theninjapie
Photoras
Kahzo
Goldrim
itzmak
xNotiify
Russss
Pilotace
pugsy
Redemtion

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
Then adjust the town thread to comply with what is in game, as I clearly stated.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
Citadel
Mayor-deadandown
SiC-ChaosFusion - charter member of Torchlight
Banker-xxrekkedxx
Citizens
1.deadandown-WIzard
2.xxrekkedxx-Dragoon
3.lildevil888-Paladin charter member of Torchlight
4.ChaosFusion-Bard
5.JokerBostain-Caster
6.Elergy-Caster
7.toy205-Rogue
8.Digger360-M.Dreadnight charter member of Torchlight
9.Remdemtion-Rogue
10.v3nture-Caster
11.Mentalthorn-Rogue
12.stankyz-Healer
13.Wolfzee-Geomancer
14.BuuR-Caster

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
again.. your thread here has to reflect whats in game.
your counting 3 members that are NOT allowed to be counted to your town.
If they are true members of your town they must be removed from Torchlight.

http://herocraftonline.com/forum/index.php?threads/township-pages-must-read.2390/
All Mayors/SiCs must bear the following in mind with township threads. Failure to comply with these rules will render your town thread invalid.

Torchlight thread-
http://herocraftonline.com/forum/index.php?threads/torchlight-evil-24-recruiting.12538/

Town Name: Torchlight

Mayor/SIC: greyP/wolfgang784 (Banker (HolyRane)

Charter Signatures:

HolyRane
Shortyy_oD
wolfgang784
greyP
babb1e
sheddi
OrangeAngel
Digger360
Doctor_Luxia
bjweihe
myLord958
ChaosFusion
lildevil888
Theninjapie
Photoras
Kahzo
Goldrim
itzmak
xNotiify
Russss
Pilotace
pugsy
Redemtion

Your member list has to COMPLY with whats in game. If Torchlight needs to update its thread, notify your sister town.
:)

Smoothyone

Wood
I applied for Citadel then while I was exploring in-game stumbled upon Valor and it looked really great so
I then applied for Valor also, sorry if you aren't allowed to apply for more then one town at once.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Just saying because you put M. Dreadknight next to Digger's name. I was the first master Dreadknight, and I'm sure Digger can vouch that I was (if he doesn't I have proof). Anyways, if there are class tournaments, the real M. Dreadknight will be decided then.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Hello Citadel! Here on official Herald business.
I'm creating a Town Library with screenshots from each town, and a banner, so new players can look through the Library and put a picture to the name! It'll be a great way to show off your amazing architecture and also to give new users a chance to find the town they wish to join.
What I need from you is:
-A banner representing your town. It needs your town name, images are optional. It can only be 2inches high, 4 inches long.
-A screenshot of your townhall, in default texture pack, with no user interface (use f1).
-Screenshots of your town, anything else you're proud of, or your townmembers in town, also needs to be in default texture pack. You do not need to use f1 for this.

If you could do this, it would be really helpful, and I would appreciate it immensely. Send the pictures to me over a private conversation when ever you can!
Thanks so much.
-Barnubus