• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet]Citadel-[Evil] [15] [Affiliated w/Torchlight] *Recruiting PvPers*

deadandown

Legacy Supporter 3
Citadel
Mayor-deadandown
SiC-ChaosFusion
Banker-xxrekkedxx
Citizens
1.deadandown-WIzard
2.xxrekkedxx-Dragoon
3.lildevil888-Paladin
4.ChaosFusion-Bard
5.JokerBostain-Caster
6.Elergy-Caster
7.toy205-Rogue
8.Digger360-M.Dreadnight
9.Remdemtion-Rogue
10.v3nture-Caster
11.Mentalthorn-Rogue
12.stankyz-Healer
13.Wolfzee-Geomancer
14.BuuR-Caster
15.kodark-Caster
Town Rules
1.PvP is allowed under most any circumstances. Will be for fun.
2.All materials will be shared among town members
3.Money among town members will be for everybody, but will not be
distributed among members. If you need money just ask someone.
4.You will be required to work to help the town when needed but
will generally be able to do as you please.
5.Please respect your fellow citizens and other players of the server, just
because we are evil doesn't mean you can be a douche to others.
6.Respect all rules of the server and the staff
Rules for acceptance
If I do not personally know you leave you in-game name,
Class(both combat and crafting),
level of classes, and why you think you will benefit the town.
If you are higher level of spec'd classes you a re more
likely to get accepted.
If accepted get with me in-game and I will provide you with the cords.
Recruiting PvPers!
Ally and Sister Town of Torchlight

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
We had a problem with 2 or 3 of the people in this list, even after yourself asked them to stop. Nevermore, and Xandria Dominion currently still wants to respect our Non-Aggression-Pact/Peace Treaty with CC. So, my only question is - is this town part of the CC group of townships?

My other question is; Due to recent hostilitys/insubordination, are we going to have a problem with chaosfusion, lildevil, and whoever else? If so, expect me not to call a cease fire if you raid us and we (the whole of XD) retaliates. However, I hope it doesn't come to that, truly, I do.

With the utmost respect,
Mayor of Nevermore, future King of Xandria Dominion,
xexorian

PS,

My peace treaty only states that we do not attack each other on our doorstep AKA raid or steal. I know that the situation got out of hand when they were attacked walking through Newerth's territory, and I was not there to stop it before deaths were handed out. Also understand we are quite defensive of our territory and ask that anyone not directly allied with us identify themselves beforehand if confronted, if there is some miscommunication I will just have to deal with it after the fact. Moving on, I had asked your people to stop in your chat channel, you had asked them to stop attacking Newerth, and a few minutes later they're telling me on TS3 that Chaos and lil' are still running amok in Newerth while 3 more of the XD officers from Newerth and it's mayor tell me they're still being attacked by these folks in chat. Finally, I ran over and simply killed the last few guys with them to end it. I'm pretty sure the amount of material carried on them was negligible and not worth starting a huge fuss over, and I will make amends of that to you directly, deadandown.

Again, that's even going a little overboard in my personal opinion. Typically when you're asked to leave a territory by it's leaders AND your leaders, you're supposed to turn tail and run. I will also note that your citizens said a few of our citizens in Newerth were taunting them, and I asked them to ignore it and just leave please, when I did so, they had said okay we will and proceded to tell me that they were leaving. There was a 3-5 minute time period before I ran over and caught them still in Newerth running from Symbolite, and a few others, after they had said we were still being attacked. Now I do understand Chaosfusion held the argument he was trying to give back their stuff. Regardless, I think it is fair to say his death (the last one left) was justified when hostilities were already proceded after notification and a time period. I would have left him alone had he done as we (our officers, you, and myself) had asked. Also, by killing him I was ensuring a clear inventory check since they had already lied to me in whispers and CC's chat apparently, and refused to do as asked. I will spare a set of iron armor, diamond chest, and a few food your way as acts of peace to maintain the treaty should you accept this homage. However, I want you personally to come get it. Not them.

deadandown

Legacy Supporter 3
We had a problem with 2 or 3 of the people in this list, even after yourself asked them to stop. Nevermore, and Xandria Dominion currently still wants to respect our Non-Aggression-Pact/Peace Treaty with CC. So, my only question is - is this town part of the CC group of townships?

My other question is; Due to recent hostilitys/insubordination, are we going to have a problem with chaosfusion, lildevil, and whoever else? If so, expect me not to call a cease fire if you raid us and we (the whole of XD) retaliates. However, I hope it doesn't come to that, truly, I do.

With the utmost respect,
Mayor of Nevermore, future King of Xandria Dominion,
xexorian

PS,

My peace treaty only states that we do not attack each other on our doorstep AKA raid or steal. I know that the situation got out of hand when they were attacked walking through Newerth's territory, and I was not there to stop it before deaths were handed out. Also understand we are quite defensive of our territory and ask that anyone not directly allied with us identify themselves beforehand if confronted, if there is some miscommunication I will just have to deal with it after the fact. Moving on, I had asked your people to stop in your chat channel, you had asked them to stop attacking Newerth, and a few minutes later they're telling me on TS3 that Chaos and lil' are still running amok in Newerth while 3 more of the XD officers from Newerth and it's mayor tell me they're still being attacked by these folks in chat. Finally, I ran over and simply killed the last few guys with them to end it. I'm pretty sure the amount of material carried on them was negligible and not worth starting a huge fuss over, and I will make amends of that to you directly, deadandown.

Again, that's even going a little overboard in my personal opinion. Typically when you're asked to leave a territory by it's leaders AND your leaders, you're supposed to turn tail and run. I will also note that your citizens said a few of our citizens in Newerth were taunting them, and I asked them to ignore it and just leave please, when I did so, they had said okay we will and proceded to tell me that they were leaving. There was a 3-5 minute time period before I ran over and caught them still in Newerth running from Symbolite, and a few others, after they had said we were still being attacked. Now I do understand Chaosfusion held the argument he was trying to give back their stuff. Regardless, I think it is fair to say his death (the last one left) was justified when hostilities were already proceded after notification and a time period. I would have left him alone had he done as we (our officers, you, and myself) had asked. Also, by killing him I was ensuring a clear inventory check since they had already lied to me in whispers and CC's chat apparently, and refused to do as asked. I will spare a set of iron armor, diamond chest, and a few food your way as acts of peace to maintain the treaty should you accept this homage. However, I want you personally to come get it. Not them.
We are not affiliated with the CC and I am sorry with the conflict imposed by my citizens. I would still like to remain friends with you xexo since we have been friends for quite a while. I will personally come get the items get message we in-game when the time is good for you

Smoothyone

Wood
Name: smoothyone
Class: Caster Lvl 7
Crafter Lvl 12
Started playing yesterday, eager to join a town and help where i am needed.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
You do realize you have members that already have a town? ie a player can ONLY be a member of one town.

Name: smoothyone
Class: Caster Lvl 7
Crafter Lvl 12
Started playing yesterday, eager to join a town and help where i am needed.

@Smoothyone you have to be on server for three days before joining a town.