• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Camelot [25]

Sammylad298

Stone
now will u let me in since i am in this thread[DOUBLEPOST=1349380580,1349378338][/DOUBLEPOST]i would like to re-apply for canterlot but not anymore cause jdruge dude just killed me

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
now will u let me in since i am in this thread[DOUBLEPOST=1349380580,1349378338][/DOUBLEPOST]i would like to re-apply for canterlot but not anymore cause jdruge dude just killed me
If you dont want to apply and just want to bitch about our people getting kills on you, then GTFO unless @EtKEnn or @millejinta87 allow you to post here.

Sammylad298

Stone
i was re-applying and while i was typing "i would like to re-apply for canterlot" he killed me and i was part of canterlot before ages ago in zeal that is why i was re-applying[DOUBLEPOST=1349381593,1349381567][/DOUBLEPOST]srry if im being a bitch

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
i was re-applying and while i was typing "i would like to re-apply for canterlot" he killed me and i was part of canterlot before ages ago in zeal that is why i was re-applying[DOUBLEPOST=1349381593,1349381567][/DOUBLEPOST]srry if im being a bitch
Please be patient for a response from our Owner or SiC. Unless they give us the green flag, we can't really do much about this.

For the record, we are no longer Canterlot. We are Camelot.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Yea, i'm sorry for killing you. For the main part please be more mature when you are killed, you were carrying nothing so why bitch? The way i saw it when you were outside our town seemed like you were demanding to be let in, just because you were in the town in zeal doesn't mean you are instantly accepted. Camelot has different standards this map. Now, instead of posting on the thread why not try make a application for the town? Also are you really 23 because your excessive use of text slang and immature behavior doesn't make me want you in the town.

If you do post a application i shall wait for Mille/etk before accepting/denying it. I do not know him as well as they should and also as we haven't had a good start i don't want to be accused of being biased.

Thanks,
Judgedread540

ChunkyM0nk3y

Legacy Supporter 4
Guys, I sadly won't be able to play for the next 2-3 weeks or so. Does that mean I'm going to be kicked out of town automatically or can I keep my spot?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Guys, I sadly won't be able to play for the next 2-3 weeks or so. Does that mean I'm going to be kicked out of town automatically or can I keep my spot?
I'll have you on the ''Fallen Knights'' list untill your return ;) Just poke me when your back again. Also, if you have built a house, it might be removed IF we hit so many members we run out of space (Most likely not going to happen), but your stuff will be saved in a private storage waiting for your comeback. (Again, IF we run out of space, which is most likely not going to happen as I won't be accepting anymore apps unless they are friends/family with someone in town or from Camelot in Zeal/Possibly Dragon)

@Sammylad298 - Please re-apply. I remember you from Zeal and how we fought with each other on North Road, but it's a long time ago. I need to get to know you again ;)

Please note: I am back again tomorrow. Planning to try speccing the upcoming week, depends on my school situation.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Been gone for so long and while you've been enjoying bonus exp, i've been walking 10-25 kilometres trips in the mountains of Norway. The past weeks i've had a lot to do on school aswell.

Not sure wether to go Beguiler or Wizard.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Been gone for so long and while you've been enjoying bonus exp, i've been walking 10-25 kilometres trips in the mountains of Norway. The past weeks i've had a lot to do on school aswell.

Not sure wether to go Beguiler or Wizard.
Go wiz, we have a high level beguiler. Ult is the only other wizard and he isn't in a rush to level and get port/group tele and we NEED them.

@UltimateOptics COME ON, LEVEL!!

Sammylad298

Stone
Name: Sammylad298
Minecraft Exp: 2 or 3 years
Herocraft Exp: depending on the map, newest = just starting
Spec or intended spec: Wizard
Current level: Caster = 5 Crafter = 9
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Help others and kill all mobs.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I can protect the town.
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) Camelot in Zeal.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes, I understand.
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes.
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes.

Acepox

Gold
Name:Acepox
Minecraft Exp:Since late Alpha
Herocraft Exp:Joined today
Spec or intended spec:paladin
Current level:0 or 1
What do you like to do: build, roleplay
What strengths do you bring to the town?: defense systems
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?Yes
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?Yes
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?Yes

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Name:Acepox
Minecraft Exp:Since late Alpha
Herocraft Exp:Joined today
Spec or intended spec:paladin
Current level:0 or 1
What do you like to do: build, roleplay
What strengths do you bring to the town?: defense systems
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?Yes
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?Yes
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?Yes
@EtKEnn @millejinta87 Presuming i'm aloud to accept/deny apps

I'm sorry Acepox, we are looking for more experienced players.
Why not try Belegost? @Haxnn
Thanks,
Judgedread540