• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Camelot [25]

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
I go to log in and there's no one on and the town's all built up. Everyone should move to America. I think that's the best course of action.
Because that makes more sense than me moving to Europe.

Sir_Spiffy

Glowing Redstone
Sorry but i'm not online right now nor do I have time to finish consider your app. It's on a wait untill tomorrow (I need to get some sleep now)

Ye decided yet? Not trying to be pushy but I would rather have a safe place to put me stuff sooner rather than later.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
A few is from America. Less competition for the 1 American Council spot, I guess :p

Name: Sniper_O_Ireland
Minecraft Exp: August 2011 - present
Herocraft Exp: About 2 weeks
Spec or intended spec: Curently i'm a rogue and a crafter. I'm planning on being a ninja/engineer
Current level: 5 rogue/7 crafter
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) In minecraft I like to be sneaky and spy on people to gather intelligence for future raids and murders. I also highly enjoy redstone engineering and building complex things with it.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: My sneakiness, even without ninja yet, and my ability with redstone.
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) Belegost, didnt like it because it was progressing to slowly and we got raided every 5 minutes.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Havent been.
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes indeed I am good sir.
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes, I will uphold honor to the best of my abilities.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Name: Sniper_O_Ireland
Minecraft Exp: August 2011 - present
Herocraft Exp: About 2 weeks
Spec or intended spec: Curently i'm a rogue and a crafter. I'm planning on being a ninja/engineer
Current level: 5 rogue/7 crafter
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) In minecraft I like to be sneaky and spy on people to gather intelligence for future raids and murders. I also highly enjoy redstone engineering and building complex things with it.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: My sneakiness, even without ninja yet, and my ability with redstone.
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) Belegost, didnt like it because it was progressing to slowly and we got raided every 5 minutes.
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Havent been.
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes indeed I am good sir.
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes, I will uphold honor to the best of my abilities.

Do you want to live in this town or in Paragon?
@Eldrylars (if you didn't know).