• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Belmont -- Actively Recruiting!

RedBlaze01

Wood
IGN (username) : DoMeDirty
Hero Class / Level : LostSoul / 3
Profession / Level : Crafter / 5

What timezone are you in or what are your normal play hours? Eastern Time Zone, Usually all through out the day and night.

What are some things you'd like to see the town have? People to help, good support, items to help me out a bit. I'm new or just any suggestions.

What special skills do you think you can bring to the town of Belmont? Well as soon as I get out of this LostSoul phase and learn a bit about the game I think I can bring in good material and help people out since my hours will be a lot.

How long have you been white-listed here on Herocraft? About a week tbh.

So tell us, Why Belmont? First town leader to actually put a hand out there and give me tips and help.

Just for Kicks, Name something unique about yourself. I'm pretty mellow.

Accepted, Please message me or a council member in game

IGN (Username) : Retrospect101
Hero Class / Level : Level 2
Profession / Level : Level 1
What timezone are you in : Eastern
What are some things you'd like to see the town have : Active Members and Cooperation
What special skills do you think you can bring to the town of Belmont : Building
How long have you been white-listed here on Herocraft : Just started
Just for Kicks, Name something unique about yourself : Am a fan of Bomberman 64!

IGN (Username) : Retrospect101
Hero Class / Level : Level 2
Profession / Level : Level 1
What timezone are you in : Eastern
What are some things you'd like to see the town have : Active Members and Cooperation
What special skills do you think you can bring to the town of Belmont : Building
How long have you been white-listed here on Herocraft : Just started
Just for Kicks, Name something unique about yourself : Am a fan of Bomberman 64!

gonna have to decline this application
incomplete and ill-prepared

IGN (username) :tbarton2003
Hero Class / Level :1
Profession / Level :1

What timezone are you in or what are your normal play hours? England
What are some things you'd like to see the town have? Bank

What special skills do you think you can bring to the town of Belmont? Not sure something though.

How long have you been white-listed here on Herocraft? 1

So tell us, Why Belmont? I like the name and its a small community

Just for Kicks, Name something unique about yourself. Supposeldy i look like Clark kent.

IGN (username) :tbarton2003
Hero Class / Level :1
Profession / Level :1

What timezone are you in or what are your normal play hours? England
What are some things you'd like to see the town have? Bank

What special skills do you think you can bring to the town of Belmont? Not sure something though.

How long have you been white-listed here on Herocraft? 1

So tell us, Why Belmont? I like the name and its a small community

Just for Kicks, Name something unique about yourself. Supposeldy i look like Clark kent.
Declined. Incomplete

IGN (username) : shortpower
Hero Class / Level : Plan upon paladin, just joined but have prior experience with heroes plugin.
Profession / Level : I am interested in blacksmith but will be whatever is required within the town.

What timezone are you in or what are your normal play hours? EST, Fridays and Saturdays are all day/night the weekdays are 2-7pm

What are some things you'd like to see the town have? RP, elements namely a church of Notch, Jeb, And Herobrine.... Give it a sort of realistic feel

What special skills do you think you can bring to the town of Belmont? Well, I am brilliant with math and will always be the first in my team to die: taking the bullet.

How long have you been white-listed here on Herocraft? Not long, however anything I don't know I can learn: at my own expense and time of course.

So tell us, Why Belmont? I was looking for a place call home and this place was newer which is always nice when moving in.

Just for Kicks, Name something unique about yourself. I love to make others laugh at even my own expense.

IGN (username) : shortpower
Hero Class / Level : Plan upon paladin, just joined but have prior experience with heroes plugin.
Profession / Level : I am interested in blacksmith but will be whatever is required within the town.

What timezone are you in or what are your normal play hours? EST, Fridays and Saturdays are all day/night the weekdays are 2-7pm

What are some things you'd like to see the town have? RP, elements namely a church of Notch, Jeb, And Herobrine.... Give it a sort of realistic feel

What special skills do you think you can bring to the town of Belmont? Well, I am brilliant with math and will always be the first in my team to die: taking the bullet.

How long have you been white-listed here on Herocraft? Not long, however anything I don't know I can learn: at my own expense and time of course.

So tell us, Why Belmont? I was looking for a place call home and this place was newer which is always nice when moving in.

Just for Kicks, Name something unique about yourself. I love to make others laugh at even my own expense.

accepted, please contact me or a member of the town's council for your invite

Archiepvp

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN (username) : CaramelCow

Hero Class / Level : Currently 19 Disciple / 49 Miner however I will be re speccing in to Enchanter and Wizard or Dragoon

Profession / Level : ^^^^^

What timezone are you in or what are your normal play hours? GMT +9:30 Adelaide / Darwin time Australia.

What are some things you'd like to see the town have? PvP preferably and perhaps some sort of Archmage tower with an enchant table / mage things. Also super speed tunnels please (trap door + ice)

What special skills do you think you can bring to the town of Belmont? I'm not really sure, I suppose I'm a jack of all trades; I can do anything alright but nothing really amazingly.

How long have you been white-listed here on Herocraft? 2-3 years I believe?

So tell us, Why Belmont? PvE for starters, and I want to join a town where everyone doesn't just quit after a week.

Just for Kicks, Name something unique about yourself.
Well the only 'unique' thing about me is my finger print/tongue/other unique body parts however if you mean something that is uncommon and not just one of a kind I can speak Swedish, Japanese, English and French fluently and am alright at Spanish.

ace1355

Iron
Ace1355
Hero Class / Level : Lost soul level 9
Profession / Level : Crafter level 20

EDT. whenever im not at work 2pm-2am

What are some things you'd like to see the town have? Mine blacksmith town hall, wall. bakery, enchanter, forge, vault,

What special skills do you think you can bring to the town of Belmont? I build towns i am a builder

How long have you been white-listed here on Herocraft? almost three years

So tell us, Why Belmont? im tired of playing alone amd need a team to get me going

Just for Kicks, Name something unique about yourself. I have one green and one blue eye

IGN (username) : CaramelCow

Hero Class / Level : Currently 19 Disciple / 49 Miner however I will be re speccing in to Enchanter and Wizard or Dragoon

Profession / Level : ^^^^^

What timezone are you in or what are your normal play hours? GMT +9:30 Adelaide / Darwin time Australia.

What are some things you'd like to see the town have? PvP preferably and perhaps some sort of Archmage tower with an enchant table / mage things. Also super speed tunnels please (trap door + ice)

What special skills do you think you can bring to the town of Belmont? I'm not really sure, I suppose I'm a jack of all trades; I can do anything alright but nothing really amazingly.

How long have you been white-listed here on Herocraft? 2-3 years I believe?

So tell us, Why Belmont? PvE for starters, and I want to join a town where everyone doesn't just quit after a week.

Just for Kicks, Name something unique about yourself.
Well the only 'unique' thing about me is my finger print/tongue/other unique body parts however if you mean something that is uncommon and not just one of a kind I can speak Swedish, Japanese, English and French fluently and am alright at Spanish.

accepted. please message a member of the council for invite
--you can also reach me in teamspeak in the belmont channel.

Ace1355
Hero Class / Level : Lost soul level 9
Profession / Level : Crafter level 20

EDT. whenever im not at work 2pm-2am

What are some things you'd like to see the town have? Mine blacksmith town hall, wall. bakery, enchanter, forge, vault,

What special skills do you think you can bring to the town of Belmont? I build towns i am a builder

How long have you been white-listed here on Herocraft? almost three years

So tell us, Why Belmont? im tired of playing alone amd need a team to get me going

Just for Kicks, Name something unique about yourself. I have one green and one blue eye

accepted. please message a member of the council for invite
--you can also reach me in teamspeak in the belmont channel.

IGN (username) : Hallucination_
Hero Class / Level : New player
Profession / Level : N/A

What timezone are you in or what are your normal play hours? Weekdays 7-11 and random times throughout the weekend.

What are some things you'd like to see the town have? I just want to build and make friends!

What special skills do you think you can bring to the town of Belmont? Raiding and PvP skills considering i've played faction servers for about three years now.

How long have you been white-listed here on Herocraft? I literally just joined the server today.

So tell us, Why Belmont? Red was extremely nice to me in chat and I want to be surrounded by kind people!

Just for Kicks, Name something unique about yourself.: I love MINECRAFT!

RedBlaze01

Wood
IGN (username) : Hallucination_
Hero Class / Level : New player
Profession / Level : N/A

What timezone are you in or what are your normal play hours? Weekdays 7-11 and random times throughout the weekend.

What are some things you'd like to see the town have? I just want to build and make friends!

What special skills do you think you can bring to the town of Belmont? Raiding and PvP skills considering i've played faction servers for about three years now.

How long have you been white-listed here on Herocraft? I literally just joined the server today.

So tell us, Why Belmont? Red was extremely nice to me in chat and I want to be surrounded by kind people!

Just for Kicks, Name something unique about yourself.: I love MINECRAFT!

-denied, application was improperly completed and not enough information was filled out. I do apologize however I am unable to accept this :l

Hello MY IGN is MasterdCraft I am a level 15 lost soul and level 7 crafter,
I am in the eastern time zone and play anywhere from 1-5 hours a day
I would love to see the town flourish with farms surrounding the town and blacksmith huts, our town collaborating and helping one another
Im a quick learner and will basically fit where i am needed, as well as if needed, help other people learnt he game(once i learn) :p
I was originally looking for another server so i quit playing, howerver before i quit i had only played 2 days
I sleep with a big fluffy cover, even if its hot

LudoVico_

Gold
Application (or something)

IGN : LudoVico_ ( Like the LudoVico Technique)
Hero Class/ Level : BloodMage - 5
Profession / Level : Crafter - 8 ( Going for Smith )

Last edited: