• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Belmont -- Actively Recruiting!

The Little town of Belmont is currently recruiting new members!

we are currently located near the edge of the map (PVE world).

where is it?!
-- just take the herogate to -1500, -1500 and walk to -2050, -2050. there you will find an access tunnel leading you to the town. (-3300, -3000)

The town is relatively new, so we are looking for some creative minds to helps us build this town together! I'd like everyone to have a major part in it. A lot better for you to have a piece of yourself in the town rather than just joining a town someone else built! (i will also try to get everyone their own subregion if possible)

REMEMBER a town is a community for a group of friends to enjoy Herocraft together. not just a place to put your stuff.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| -- APPLICATION --|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

IGN (username) :
Profession / Level :​

What timezone are you in or what are your normal play hours?

What are some things you'd like to see the town have?

What special skills do you think you can bring to the town of Belmont?​

How long have you been white-listed here on Herocraft?

So tell us, Why Belmont?

Just for Kicks, Name something unique about yourself.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Last edited:
Although we may be a border town, we do have higher levels that have zero issues with the mobs around, and usually have no trouble helping a lost soul level if asked.

Thievery will not be tolerated, you each will be getting your own private subregion or residence to store your items.

Items do transfer cross-server now, so on occasion we do make trips to the pvp server for a litlle bit of raiding and pvp fun

Last edited:

castle.png
TOWN MEMBER LIST:

THE COUNCIL:
  • Thebigshabam
  • El1te_M4tr1ix
  • RedBlaze01

Members:

• Thebigshabam -- Runeblade / Farmer
  • M7VPC -- Dreadknight / Engineer
  • El1te_M4tr1x -- Bloodmage / Alchemist
  • Redblaze01 -- Ranger / Smith
  • Tyrion_Halfman -- Lost Soul
  • ArtemisCode -- Lost Soul
  • CazadorB -- Lost Soul
  • wackosteeltown -- Lost Soul
  • Blutstein98 -- Lost Soul / Farmer
  • Dynamo_01 -- Lost Soul
  • sms77 -- Necro / Smith

Last edited:

M7VPC

Dirt
ign (username) : M7VPC
combat class / level : None (12)
profession / level : None (8)

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| -- APPLICATION --|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

ign (username) : El1te_M4tr1ix
combat class / level : Lost soul lvl 9 (turning lvl 10) (going for Ranger)
profession / level : Crafter lvl13 (going for Blacksmith)

what are some things you'd like to see the town have? A Farm and a mine

How long have you been white-listed here on herocraft? About a month now I'm still very low leveled because I stopped playing for a while when they told me that the worlds just reset and there weren't any towns so I gave it a while for towns to be created.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

ign (username) : El1te_M4tr1ix
combat class / level : Lost soul lvl 9 (turning lvl 10) (going for Ranger)
profession / level : Crafter lvl13 (going for Blacksmith)

what are some things you'd like to see the town have? A Farm and a mine

How long have you been white-listed here on herocraft? About a month now I'm still very low leveled because I stopped playing for a while when they told me that the worlds just reset and there weren't any towns so I gave it a while for towns to be created.

Accepted! please message me in game for coords!

nicklanben08

Stone
ign (username) : nicklanben08
combat class / level :2
profession / level : none just joined couple days ago

RedBlaze01

Wood

sign (username) : RedBlaze01
combat class / level : Lost Soul / 2
profession / level : Crafter / 2​

What are some things you'd like to see the town have? People that are actually on most of the time​

How long have you been white-listed here on herocraft? 1 day

Quote: In the end, even the Righteous are found guilty
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]

A

sign (username) : RedBlaze01
combat class / level : Lost Soul / 2
profession / level : Crafter / 2​

What are some things you'd like to see the town have? People that are actually on most of the time​

How long have you been white-listed here on herocraft? 1 day

Quote: In the end, even the Righteous are found guilty
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]

accepted. nice touch with the quote XD

emil2800

Dirt

ign (username) : emil2800
combat class / level : crafter
profession / level : lostsoul​

what are some things you'd like to see the town have?: not really​

How long have you been white-listed here on herocraft?: not long

ign (username) : emil2800
combat class / level : crafter
profession / level : lostsoul​

what are some things you'd like to see the town have?: not really​

How long have you been white-listed here on herocraft?: not long

Application declined. Doesnt seem like you have a true want to join.

RayneeDaze

Dirt
The Little town of Belmont is currently recruiting new members!

we are currently located near the edge of the map (PVE world).

The town is relatively new, so we are looking for some creative minds to helps us build this town together! I'd like everyone to have a major part in it. A lot better for you to have a piece of yourself in the town rather than just joining a town someone else built! (i will also try to get everyone their own subregion if possible)

REMEMBER a town is a community for a group of friends to enjoy Herocraft together. not just a place to put your stuff.

IGN RayneeDaze
Hero Class / Level :1
Profession / Level :1​

What timezone are you in or what are your normal play hours? I often play late at night. ( US TIME )

What are some things you'd like to see the town have? A town square, plots, crops.

What special skills do you think you can bring to the town of Belmont? I could help make some stuff c;​

How long have you been white-listed here on Herocraft? I just joined today, i might not even be whitelisted.

Just for Kicks, Name something unique about yourself. I'm mature and yet i can be silly.

CazadorB

Dirt

IGN (username) : CazadorB
Hero Class / Level : None yet, crafter
Profession / Level : " "

What timezone are you in or what are your normal play hours? West Coast, Don't currently have normal hours

What are some things you'd like to see the town have? A strong active community

What special skills do you think you can bring to the town of Belmont? I want to be a miner?

How long have you been white-listed here on Herocraft? Today

I spent two months living in the DR recently?

IGN (username) :wackosteeltown
Hero Class / Level : Lost soul lvl 12
Profession / Level : Crafter lvl 16
What timezone are you in or what are your normal play hours? I am on EST and I play from anytime 5:30PM to !2:00PM everyday more on weekends though

What are some things you'd like to see the town have? A great farm and mine.

What special skills do you think you can bring to the town of Belmont? I am active and very support and cold bring an outgoing and supportive personality to the town

How long have you been white-listed here on Herocraft? Over a year now just started back again.

IGN (username) :wackosteeltown
Hero Class / Level : Lost soul lvl 12
Profession / Level : Crafter lvl 16
What timezone are you in or what are your normal play hours? I am on EST and I play from anytime 5:30PM to !2:00PM everyday more on weekends though

What are some things you'd like to see the town have? A great farm and mine.

What special skills do you think you can bring to the town of Belmont? I am active and very support and cold bring an outgoing and supportive personality to the town

How long have you been white-listed here on Herocraft? Over a year now just started back again.

ACCEPTED. welcome back to the server!

LethalPrince

Legacy Supporter 5

IGN (username) : Playfullshark77
Hero Class / Level : Druid- 31
Profession / Level : Engineer- 11

What timezone are you in or what are your normal play hours? Eastern, About 4 hours a day.

What are some things you'd like to see the town have? Redstone contraptions

What special skills do you think you can bring to the town of Belmont? Building, And cool ideas

How long have you been white-listed here on Herocraft? About 3 months

Lol I don't know what to put :p