• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Belmont -- Actively Recruiting!

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| -- APPLICATION --|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

IGN (username) : Playfullshark77
Hero Class / Level : Druid- 31
Profession / Level : Engineer- 11

What timezone are you in or what are your normal play hours? Eastern, About 4 hours a day.

What are some things you'd like to see the town have? Redstone contraptions

What special skills do you think you can bring to the town of Belmont? Building, And cool ideas

How long have you been white-listed here on Herocraft? About 3 months

Just for Kicks, Name something unique about yourself.
Lol I don't know what to put :p
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

accepted, welcome to the town!

GN (username) : Tyrion_Halfman
Hero Class / Level : Lost soul lvl.5
Profession / Level : Craftr lvl.9
What timezone are you in or what are your normal play hours? GMT+1 (Europe) I mostly play during the evening and night, so that's between noon and evening in America.

What are some things you'd like to see the town have? A market, a mine, a unique look and feel :D

What special skills do you think you can bring to the town of Belmont? I'm an active player so I can contribute to the town and my fellow townsmen. I love to build and mine and I always love helping everyone with their building plans and such :D

How long have you been white-listed here on Herocraft? About a year, but I've just recently started playing again after an 8 month break.

So tell us, Why Belmont? Because it looks like it's an active town and that's what I'm most interested in.

Just for Kicks, Name something unique about yourself. I can wiggle my ear without touching them :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited:
GN (username) : Tyrion_Halfman
Hero Class / Level : Lost soul lvl.5
Profession / Level : Craftr lvl.9
What timezone are you in or what are your normal play hours? GMT+1 (Europe) I mostly play during the evening and night, so that's between noon and evening in America.

What are some things you'd like to see the town have? A market, a mine, a unique look and feel :D

What special skills do you think you can bring to the town of Belmont? I'm an active player so I can contribute to the town and my fellow townsmen. I love to build and mine and I always love helping everyone with their building plans and such :D

How long have you been white-listed here on Herocraft? About a year, but I've just recently started playing again after an 8 month break.

So tell us, Why Belmont? Because it looks like it's an active town and that's what I'm most interested in.

Just for Kicks, Name something unique about yourself. I can wiggle my ear without touching them :eek: :eek: :eek:

send me a message in game

IGN (username) : KillerPhoenixes
Hero Class / Level :Lost Soul 1
Profession / Level : Crafter 1

What timezone are you in or what are your normal play hours?
GMT -4:00 3:00 PM - 7-8:00 PM
What are some things you'd like to see the town have?
A town that has settled in a permanent estate. A town that can take care of themselves. Farms,
(If allowed now) grinders, personal plots, great/ nice people, helpful owners. People who can provide for their own.
What special skills do you think you can bring to the town of Belmont?
I'm a great builder, I have great farm/interior designs. Ok Exterior designs
How long have you been white-listed here on Herocraft?
Over a year now. I'm just coming back
So tell us, Why Belmont?
This town I can't say has an interesting back story, but I've always been one to help.
This seems like the perfect opportunity to find trustworthy people and make the most of a friendship.

"It is the duty of the strong to oppose any who threaten the weak." -- The Southern Paladin, Vengeance
Magic: The Gathering Card

dinamo_01

Wood
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| -- APPLICATION --|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

IGN (username) :dinamo_01

Hero Class / Level :cleric lvl 9
Profession / Level :crafter lvl 15

i want to join because i dont want to be lonely and i want to meet new people :)

my timezone is from 7:00 to 10:00 in the morning ,Saturdays

whitelisted: 3 days ago

Last edited:

sms77

Legacy Supporter 9
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| -- APPLICATION --|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||​

IGN (username): sms77
Hero Class: Necrophilemancer level 17
Profession: Smith level 44

Timezone / normal play hours: somewhere between 16:00-24:00 (GMT+1, Germany)

Things you'd like to see the town have? aside from a nice Blacksmith? an active fellowship and cookies :p

What special skills do you think you can bring to the town of Belmont? an open mind, some helpfull hands and a bright mood to make it a round package.

How long have you been white-listed here on Herocraft? can't recall the excact date but i'm actively playing again since about 1 month.

So tell us, Why Belmont? hard to answer... let's just say "why not? you seem nice enough".

something unique? i spend way too much time online, am an active user of the herocraft-plugdj and i like vocaloid.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||​

IGN (username) : KillerPhoenixes
Hero Class / Level :Lost Soul 1
Profession / Level : Crafter 1

What timezone are you in or what are your normal play hours?
GMT -4:00 3:00 PM - 7-8:00 PM
What are some things you'd like to see the town have?
A town that has settled in a permanent estate. A town that can take care of themselves. Farms,
(If allowed now) grinders, personal plots, great/ nice people, helpful owners. People who can provide for their own.
What special skills do you think you can bring to the town of Belmont?
I'm a great builder, I have great farm/interior designs. Ok Exterior designs
How long have you been white-listed here on Herocraft?
Over a year now. I'm just coming back
So tell us, Why Belmont?
This town I can't say has an interesting back story, but I've always been one to help.
This seems like the perfect opportunity to find trustworthy people and make the most of a friendship.

"It is the duty of the strong to oppose any who threaten the weak." -- The Southern Paladin, Vengeance
Magic: The Gathering Card

message me in game

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| -- APPLICATION --|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||​

IGN (username): sms77
Hero Class: Necrophilemancer level 17
Profession: Smith level 44

Timezone / normal play hours: somewhere between 16:00-24:00 (GMT+1, Germany)

Things you'd like to see the town have? aside from a nice Blacksmith? an active fellowship and cookies :p

What special skills do you think you can bring to the town of Belmont? an open mind, some helpfull hands and a bright mood to make it a round package.

How long have you been white-listed here on Herocraft? can't recall the excact date but i'm actively playing again since about 1 month.

So tell us, Why Belmont? hard to answer... let's just say "why not? you seem nice enough".

something unique? i spend way too much time online, am an active user of the herocraft-plugdj and i like vocaloid.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||​

accepted. message me in game

mugy2

Iron
IGN (username) : Mugy2
Hero Class / Level : Lost Soul / 11
Profession / Level : Crafter / 5

What timezone are you in or what are your normal play hours? EST, and.... most of time of weekends and a fan hour or two on evenings on weekdays.

What are some things you'd like to see the town have? ACTIVE PLAYERS... and... a big farm/garden area (I could make that if you want.)

What special skills do you think you can bring to the town of Belmont? Creativity, im probably gonna be a farmer, time, and loyalty.

How long have you been white-listed here on Herocraft? Since way before the big update.

So tell us, Why Belmont? I dunno. I accidently stumbled on your town. It looked cool. And im looking for a small town. (population wise)

Just for Kicks, Name something unique about yourself. Um... im always positive... and... I love music... and plants.. and stuff... :p

IGN (username) : LordNephets
Hero Class / Level : Lost Soul 4
Profession / Level : Crafter 5

What timezone are you in or what are your normal play hours? CST, I play sporadicaly between 2 PM and 5 AM

What are some things you'd like to see the town have? Lots of land for building/crops/whatever.

What special skills do you think you can bring to the town of Belmont? I'm a good builder, am very loyal, I am a good archer and I know a lot about the technical aspects of minecraft (redstone, combat mechanics, crop growth rates, etc)

How long have you been white-listed here on Herocraft? About a day or so.

So tell us, Why Belmont? I like the name, I like that the towns on the edge of the map.

Just for Kicks, Name something unique about yourself. These questions are always really odd lol. Uh, I used to work on the Minecraft Middle Earth project for a while.

IGN: Blutstein98
Hero Class/ lvl: lostsoul 11
Profession/ lvl: Farmer 7

Timezone: Germany (GMT+1)
Playtime: ca 15:00 - 21:00
What i'd like to see? lots of Famrs :D
Skills: modern buildings, and farming, farming, farming :D
How long white- listed? A month maybe.
Why Belmont? ...sms77 is playing in this town :D

IGN (username) :dinamo_01

Hero Class / Level :cleric lvl 9
Profession / Level :crafter lvl 15

i want to join because i dont want to be lonely and i want to meet new people :)

my timezone is from 7:00 to 10:00 in the morning ,Saturdays

whitelisted: 3 days ago

accepted.

IGN (username) : Mugy2
Hero Class / Level : Lost Soul / 11

What timezone are you in or what are your normal play hours? EST, and.... most of time of weekends and a fan hour or two on evenings on weekdays.

What are some things you'd like to see the town have? ACTIVE PLAYERS... and... a big farm/garden area (I could make that if you want.)

What special skills do you think you can bring to the town of Belmont? Creativity, im probably gonna be a farmer, time, and loyalty.

How long have you been white-listed here on Herocraft? Since way before the big update.

So tell us, Why Belmont? I dunno. I accidently stumbled on your town. It looked cool. And im looking for a small town. (population wise)

Just for Kicks, Name something unique about yourself. Um... im always positive... and... I love music... and plants.. and stuff... :p

message me next time your in game.

IGN (username) : LordNephets
Hero Class / Level : Lost Soul 4
Profession / Level : Crafter 5

What timezone are you in or what are your normal play hours? CST, I play sporadicaly between 2 PM and 5 AM

What are some things you'd like to see the town have? Lots of land for building/crops/whatever.

What special skills do you think you can bring to the town of Belmont? I'm a good builder, am very loyal, I am a good archer and I know a lot about the technical aspects of minecraft (redstone, combat mechanics, crop growth rates, etc)

How long have you been white-listed here on Herocraft? About a day or so.

So tell us, Why Belmont? I like the name, I like that the towns on the edge of the map.

Just for Kicks, Name something unique about yourself. These questions are always really odd lol. Uh, I used to work on the Minecraft Middle Earth project for a while.

message me next time your online.

IGN: Blutstein98
Hero Class/ lvl: lostsoul 11
Profession/ lvl: Farmer 7

Timezone: Germany (GMT+1)
Playtime: ca 15:00 - 21:00
What i'd like to see? lots of Famrs :D
Skills: modern buildings, and farming, farming, farming :D
How long white- listed? A month maybe.
Why Belmont? ...sms77 is playing in this town :D

message me next time your online.

ccs

Dirt
username: ccs904
hero level/class:lost soul-5 (going for ninja)
prof level: crafter - 4
Time zone: central,4-7/8

:in the town: buildings, contraptions

skills:redston
W-listed:2 days

unique:IDK

Accepted

DoMeDirty

Dirt
IGN (username) : DoMeDirty
Hero Class / Level : LostSoul / 3

What timezone are you in or what are your normal play hours? Eastern Time Zone, Usually all through out the day and night.

What are some things you'd like to see the town have? People to help, good support, items to help me out a bit. I'm new or just any suggestions.

What special skills do you think you can bring to the town of Belmont? Well as soon as I get out of this LostSoul phase and learn a bit about the game I think I can bring in good material and help people out since my hours will be a lot.

How long have you been white-listed here on Herocraft? About a week tbh.

So tell us, Why Belmont? First town leader to actually put a hand out there and give me tips and help.

Just for Kicks, Name something unique about yourself. I'm pretty mellow.