• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] ☾ Silvermede ☽ [Good] [Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
username:italiangreyhound
How long have you been whitelisted?: around 5 days
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft? 4 hours a day
What is/will be your class and profession?: caster (im hoping to be pyromancer) my profession is crafter (and I hope i can be a miner)
Why do you want to join Silvermede?:This is the most secure town I have seen yet far from others and The people living here seem happy with it.
Tell us about yourself: I am a 17 year old gamer I love technology im not that good at building but if you need a resource i will get it i have been an admin on a few servers that are very nice though most of them shut down a little while ago.
Will you obey our town rules?: yes

Last edited:

rosnoph

Coal
In-game name:rosnoph
How long have you been whitelisted?:2 days
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?1 to 3 hours
What is/will be your class and profession?:rogue/ranger crafter/miner
Why do you want to join Silvermede?:best sounding town i have heard of
Tell us about yourself:creative with building i love to kill mobs i will help as much as i can
Will you obey our town rules?:yes

Rohitov

Stone
In-game name:RohiTov
How long have you been whitelisted?:2 days
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft? 3-5 hours a day
What is/will be your class and profession?: healer / farmer or perhaps scribe I have yet to decide
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: primarily because you rank yourselves as good. I also want to be part of building a town, the way it looks, what it does, how it feels.
Tell us about yourself: I have returned to college for an Ag degree, hence the farming :) I am an author and a photographer that does woodworking on the side. I also was a full privilege Gm for Lineage 2 for a year and a half.
Will you obey our town rules?: Yeppers

@Erik4556 I have talked to you in game about your application, so that is sorted already.

@italiangreyhound Since you've been hanging around our town, I do want to accept you. However, something is very fishy with your application. You stated your age as 16, but later say that you're a "15 year old gamer", which also happens to be exactly the same wording used on Erik's app. I went to check your whitelist app, and there you claim to be 17 years old. What's going on here?

@rosnoph Accepted!! Welcome to Silvermede :D

@Rohitov Also accepted :D I'm sure you'll both love the town! I'll send you our coordinates in-game.

Erik4556

Glowing Redstone
Glad to be a part of the township! I'm so happy that being 15 no longer instantly puts me in the raging hormonal teenager category. :D I'm working on getting as many diamonds and emeralds as I can for the town.

Meeshac

Wood
In-game name:Meeshac
How long have you been whitelisted?: 2 days
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft? 2-3 hours a day
What is/will be your class and profession?: cleric and farmer
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: I want to be a part of a positive mature group who are interesting in developing a community based on teamwork and friendship.
Tell us about yourself: been playing mmorpg since SWG. Love gaming. It gives me an escape from the stresses of life. I have a full time job working with youth, married with a 6 moth old son.
Will you obey our town rules?: Yes

look forward to being part of the town!

Kaiellis

Stone
In-game name: Kaiellis
How long have you been whitelisted?: I don't remember exactly how long, but it's been over a year now.
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: I've just started getting back into Minecraft, so maybe a dozen or so hours a week, whenever I'm free from my classwork.
What is/will be your class and profession?: Runeblade/Farmer or Miner, depending on what's needed.
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: The premise of the town is interesting, and I could use a community that I can interact with in a positive manner. Playing Herocraft alone is a difficult thing, after all.
Tell us about yourself: Currently busy with college, but I'm an avid gamer. I enjoy rpgs, especially mmos.
Oh and...
I like puns.
Will you obey our town rules?: Of course.

@Meeshac Accepted. You sound like you'd fit in well in our town xD We have a nice community here and, if you want to, you are welcome to join our town's teamspeak channel.

@Kaiellis Accepted too! Runeblade sounds exciting, and between farmer and miner, I would suggest miner xD although it is pretty balanced so its up to you! You also mentioned the community, so as I said to Meeshac, you are welcome to join the teamspeak.

See you both in town! If you see myself, @Shazzzar or @CheesyGazelle online, send one of us a message for the town coordinates.

In-game name: Nordinthelich
How long have you been whitelisted?: About two days now.
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft? multiple hours each day.
What is/will be your class and profession?: I am currently a caster, and I plan to become a necromancer alchemist*.
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: I believe I can bring much benefit to this town, and it seems like a beautiful and well organized place to live.
Tell us about yourself: I am sixteen years old, and I have been playing video games for a very long time. Not only video games, but table-top as well, such as Dungeons And Dragons. I am very obedient and loyal, and I always follow the rules and laws laid before me. If I ever have any problem with them, I bring up my concerns with a higher-up until they see my point, or I see their's.
Will you obey our town rules?: Absolutely.

*: This is subject to change, and I may pick a different profession; either Alchemist or Mason.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
In-game name: EtKEnn

Age: 15, I know about the age requirement but I wish to request an exception as I've shown maturity trough being a Herald (Staff position) for over a year now, even though staff requirement was and is minimum 15 years old.

How long have you been whitelisted?: 1 year and 10 months, Elite in October

How much time do you spend online on Herocraft? Depends on my week schedule, but usually a few hours a day.

What is/will be your class and profession?: I have 65 levels in samurai, but am currently a lvl 63 wizard and lvl 39 merchant. Will give free ports for town members if I'm avaiable.

Why do you want to join Silvermede?: I've grown tired of living in large cities, I wanna meet up with new people in the Herocraft community and Silvermede sounds perfect.

Tell us about yourself: Well I'm EtKEnn, former leader of Camelot, Canterlot and Camelot (3 different towns on 3 different maps) and former SiC of Kingdom of Edolas (Last map). I have spent most my Herocraft days managing different towns raising up new players, the last months however I've grown tired of it and now I'd like to join a small and new community as I already know most of the older players and towns. I've worked one year and 3 months as a Herald now, doing work for Herocraft alongside managing my own towns. I also run a diamond business in the Bastion Trade District.

Will you obey our town rules?: Of course.

Hope to see you in game, much easier to understand a person by chatting with him than reading his application :)

koen31

TNT
I'd like to talk to you about the Defense and Military Officer position next time I'm online. Also would like to give some input on the application format.

XXZEPHARXX

Dirt
In-game name: XXZEPHARXX
How long have you been whitelisted?: considering that i have joined the server today not very long maybe a few hours.
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft? well as i said I've only joined to day so not that long.
What is/will be your class and profession?: Healer (not sure about spec as of yet) and possibly farmer
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: It seems like a nice structured town after reading the description and i would like to help out in any way that i can.
Tell us about yourself:My name is Reece and i enjoy watching Anime, playing games and drawing, Currently my favorite anime (which has been like this since i watched it first time) is Bleach. I enjoy all genres of games but i enjoy action the most and then RTS but there aren't that many good RTS games out :(
Will you obey our town rules?: Yes.

Xinori

Gold
In-game name: Xinori
How long have you been whitelisted?: About a year and a half
How much time do you spend online on Herocraft?: Just got back today after six months to a year, I plan on spending a lot of time playing. Work from 8-5p So after-noon to evening are my usual times.
What is/will be your class and profession?: Warrior and Mason (I mastered rogue/ranger on previous map, but I think that maybe close combat may be better for me, if lag occurs.)
Why do you want to join Silvermede?: I want to be part of a town who masters at building, great, structures, whether small houses or massive towers, I seek community and building with warriors, but the reason I shall join is because, Today, I have witnessed real transparency, and that my friends... is hard to come across. Something tells me that the members of Silvermede, don't go down without a fight, they are faithful and true, and will stand together till the end or all ends!!! *Roaring sounds of thousands of epic fighters, yelling in victory*
Tell us about yourself: I enjoy building and making better an already great place. I like, helping others, whether in pvp, or building something. I enjoy TS, and role-playing outbursts happen now and then... all in the name of fun. I don't care for much rudeness or cusing, I care for respect, values and honor.
Will you obey our town rules?: Yes of Course, however if certain flaws are seen, I will bring to the attention of leaders and make suggestions as necessary, all in the best interest of the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.