• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HalfSpoon's Whitelist Application

HalfSpoon

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: HalfSpoon
  2. Location & Age: I live in Minnesota (USA) and I am 15 years old.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I really am not sure. I think I may have been banned from a different server but I have no idea why i was or when it happened, maybe almost a year ago? If you could please run a background check just so I know for the future?
  4. Referral(s): WillyWonka54321 (Or is it 12345 I dont know)
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about Herocraft from the top 100 Minecraft servers and also from some friends at school.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes! Yes I have.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes! Yes i do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a great friend to all. I try to include others when I am doing thinks like building or cave raiding. I have some good building ideas and I am a strong fighter. I also have some skills in redstone wiring. I try to help new players get used to the server when they first join. No-one likes to be ignored.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) {HCH9}
  10. Additional Info: I like to play lots a video games. I have played Call of Duty (All of them) and some other shooters like Unreal (All of them! Represent!). I LOVE to play League of Legends, I suppose it would be my main game right now (Akali!). I also own a PS3 and use it sometimes. In my spare time I like to hang out with friends and play sports. I also like to parkour with my buds, though I dont perform or anything! really am a releaxed person almost all the time. I like to help people do, makes you feel good inside. Other than that I hope you accept me and I can not wait to be appart of your community!

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Reviewing

Hello, HalfSpoon! Thank you for applying, but the format you used is incorrect, and you haven't quite given us enough information. If you're unsure of what the correct format is, check other applications, see which ones get accepted, which ones don't, see what you're missing.
Also, please add a bit more! We want to know about you, as a player, to make sure you'll fit in with our community!

Please update your first post, instead of making a new application or posting another one below. Once you've updated the first post with the new information, please tag me, using @Barnubus

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Hello HalfSpoon! I am Rumblestikk and I will be taking this application from here on out.

I see no bans when running checks, and really this app is very well written.

Everything checks out on my end!

Application Accepted.
Welcome to Herocraft!
Please check your inbox.

HalfSpoon

Stone
Hello HalfSpoon! I am Rumblestikk and I will be taking this application from here on out.

I see no bans when running checks, and really this app is very well written.

Everything checks out on my end!

Application Accepted.
Welcome to Herocraft!
Please check your inbox.
The first time I wrote it I did not read the guide and I thought it was not a big deal, then I read the guide and answered all the questions at length so you guys could get to know me! I am really excited to be at Herocraft! Thanks Barnubs and Rumblestikk!